Revenge

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

credits to yeahjunah.tumblr.com for the picture!

____________________________________________________

 

WARNING! soft coming your way! If you don't want to read it, feel free to skip it!

Junhyung dragged Hyuna through the hallway and into a room. Luckily for them, all the staff were on the site of the photoshoot, so the hallways and room were empty. He quickly locked the door and pinned her to the wall, next to the door. She was frozen at his sudden movement, her arms were pinned next to her head by Junhyung's hands. 

 

" You layed on my bed.... Didn't you " Junhyung smirked as his face was inches away from hers.

 

" Oppa.... " Hyuna avoided eyecontact.

 

" Your perfume.... the same perfume you used when we were together.... I could smell it. "

 

" I.....I....I........." Hyuna stuttered.

 

" Shh. " Junhyung placed a finger over her lips, shushing her. He slowly leaned in, closer to her lips, being 1cm apart.

 

" You... " He crashed his lips onto hers kissing her, slowly and passionately. Hyuna responded to the kiss, slowly following his movements. Junhyung's hands trailed along the back of Hyuna's s-line body, all the way to her . As soon as his hand came into contact with her , she gasped, giving Junhyung entrance to . Junhyung desperately searched the inside of , using his thick tongue. Their toungues battled in ecstasy but  Junhyung, being the dominant male, won the battle. As they started to lose breath, Junhyung pulled back.

 

" I miss you. " He breathed.

 

" I... miss you too. " Hyuna hesitated to say she felt the same.

 

" I wish it were me .... being with you in this duo... instead of Hyunseung. " Junhyung confessed, still running his hands all over Hyuna's body.

 

Hyuna quietly moaned, the feeling of Junhyung touching her, turned her on.

 

" But.... " Hyuna was interrupted as Junhyung started to leave butterfly kisses all over Hyuna's neck. Her breathing hitched, her chest moving up and down as her breath was becoming limited.

 

" Oppa.... you...have...Hara... " Hyuna said slowly, whilst frowning.

 

Junhyung immediately stopped and pulled back. " You're right. " Junhyung frowned and looked away. " I shouldn't be doing this. I'm sorry. " Junhyung said coldly, also exiting the room.

 

Hyuna wrapped her arms around herself, missing Junhyung's touch. Tears streamed down her face as she slowly slid down to the floor. She quietly sobbed to herself.

 

 

Junhyung quickly left the room and closed it behind himself. 

 

" What was I thinking... " Junhyung whispered. He walked towards the exit of the photoshoot venue without even saying goodbye to his fellow member.

 

Hyunseung was about to approach Junhyung, but saw the look on Junhyung's face. The expression on Junhyung's face was not good at all and Hyunseung, being Junhyung's bestfriend and bandmate he knew something was going on. 

 

What is hapenning...?

 

" Songsaengnim, I'm going to go get Hyuna to get ready for her shots. " Hyunseung quickly said to the director and ran off to where he saw Junhyung come out from.

 

He ran through the hallways and heard soft cries coming from one of the rooms. " That can't be Hyuna..... right..? " Hyunseung softly said to himself then ran towards the door he heard the soft crying from. Before walking in, he fixed his appearance and took a deep breath. Slowly, turning the door knob he looked around the room, it was completely empty. But it was when he walked deeper into the room, is where he saw Hyuna in the corner of his eye, behind the door  crying to herself.

 

" Hyuna-ah! " Hyunseung exclaimed, automatically bending down to reach her level.

 

" Oppa... " Hyuna cried.

 

" What happened Hyuna-ah?! " Hyunseung worriedly said and instinctly throwing his arms around her, hugging her.

 

Hyuna cried into Hyunseung's chest. 

 

" Hyuna-ah....... " Hyunseung sighed. " If you tell me what happened.... I can help.. I'll try my best to help.. " He patted her head, lovingly.

 

" Oppa... I .. love... Junhyung oppa...... " Hyuna confessed, still sobbing into Hyunseung's chest.

 

Hyunseung's eyes widened at Hyuna's confession. " But..... he has Hara now.... " Hyuna continued.

 

" Shhhhh... " Hyunseung tried to calm down Hyuna, patting her head and her back. Many thoughts went through his head, thinking of ways to make Hyuna feel better.

 

 

As soon as Hyuna calmed down, Hyuna explained the scene she just experienced with Junhyung but not going into too much detail. Whilst explaining this, Hyuna couldn't help but let tears run down her face again, Hyunseung then let go of her and wiped her tears dry.


" Hyuna-ah. Don't cry. jebal. " Hyunseung pleaded. " I hate seeing you like this. " He admitted.

 

" Mi...mianhae.. " Hyuna apologized, her voice still weak.

 

" I have a plan..... " Hyunseung nodded. " You.. want to get back at Junhyung right? For doing this to you.. "

 

" N-ne.... "

 

" How about.... we make Junhyung... jealous? " Hyunseung hesitantly said.

 

 

____________________________________________________

omg! Evil Hyunseung?! haha. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!! I'm currently typing up the next one, and it should be finished within the next 2-3 hours so don't go away just yet! I know I made Junhyung seem really mean but I know you guys want more 2hyun moments, so this plot relates! Also! did you guys hear about Trouble Maker's interview? They said they weren't close at first and had to get closer, tsktsk anyone remember the first chapter to this fic? Quite scary though, I wrote about the chapter even before the interview was taken place! So... coincidental? haha.

Wooooo! So many subbers ♥ You know I love you guys! Thank you! ♥

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥