Helping out

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

 

" Annyeonghaseyo! " Junhyung bowed in response to the waitress' working at Cube Cafe preparing all the materials they needed for the day. It was 7am and the cafe was still closed for another hour, but Junhyung had an important someone he needed to meet immediately.

 

Junhyung quickened his pace, not wanting to leave that person waiting and went upstairs to the highest room of the building, where a comfy couch sat and a large screen tv, this was the place CUBE artists went to when they had free time and wanted to watch tv. " Oh, you're here! Did you wait long? " Junhyung said panickly.

 

There she sat, dressed in layers of clothing to protect herself from the blazing winter of South Korea. Head covered with a comfy-looking beanie, neck wrapped around with a blue scarf-- one that Junhyung found all too familiar. It were Hyunseung's accessories. Eyes red as ever, obvious she had been nonstop crying, circles formed under her eyes meaning she had little sleep and a face too swollen for it's size. She was in a horrible state and even Junhyung had been quite shocked.

 

Junhyung, ever since having such an intense conversation with his bestfriend yesterday, had vowed he would help Hyunseung. He was determined to. All thoughts meeting this girl, was all for Hyunseung.

 

" Not really, it's okay oppa." Hyuna quivered, voice still unstable.

 

" I brought you some coffee, since our cafe hasn't prepared yet I thought I'd drop by starbucks and buy us some coffee to drink while we talk...Ne?" Junhyung held out the coffee cup to her, whilst also taking a seat next to her.

 

She faked a smile. " Thank you..." 

 

" So um...." Junhyung scratched the back of his nape, it wasn't usually this awkward with her. He figured it had always been Hyuna who was the mood maker between them two, now that she wasn't talking that much he was finding himself at loss for words. 

 

".....Oppa how is he?" Hyuna asked hesitantly, staring at Junhyung with worrying eyes.

 

He looked back at her in suprise, not expecting what she had just asked. It was time to begin his helping therapy, he thought. " Just like you, not coping."

 

"Oh..." She looked down at her hands, fidling with her thumbs.

 

" Hyuna-ya, you need to fight for your relationship." Junhyung spoke.

 

" Huh...?"

 

" You and Hyunseung, you both need to stop sulking around and show papa Hong how much you two love each other. " He explained, but soon regretted it after their surroundings had become dead silent.

 

After a minute Hyuna shook her head, a tear escaping from her eye. " It's not possible oppa.." 

 

Junhyung usually had a good temper, but not today. Not with everything he saw yesterday and with what he was seeing right now. The Trouble Maker's were being absolutely ridiculous and stubborn he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and yelled " It's possible! " He grabbed her shoulders and shook them. " Look at me!" He demanded.

 

She shook her head and refused to look back at Junhyung.

 

" If you really love Hyunseung you would do anything for him! And fighting through this with him will prove your love for him! Don't you understand?! " 

 

" It's not.....it's not..it's not.....it's not..." Hyuna repeated over and over, shaking her head with her tears now uncontrollably flowing down her face. As soon as Junhyung's grip on her shoulders softened, she ran out of the room cowardly as fast as she could. She thought she could handle this conversation, she was ready but seems like her heart said otherwise.

 

" HYUNA! " Junhyung yelled once she darted out the door, he ran down towards the cafe and decided to stop. If anyone were to see him chase after her, they would think something was up. He trudged back up the stairs and back into the room, slumping on the chair he slammed his fist down on it. " Argh!" He yelled out, frustrated.

 

" Damn it. Looks like I'll have to do it the hard way." Sighing, he took out his phone and texted a few people.

 

 

" Yong Junhyung we're all free of schedules today and its 8am in the morning! Now tell us why we are here on our free day and this early when we could be sleeping in?!" BEAST's leader, Doojoon complained as soon as he got up the stairs to see Junhyung sitting comfortably on the couch. 

 

" You could've atleast bought us breakfast or some coffee at least.." Gayoon rolled her eyes, seeing as the table was completely empty.

 

One by one, the members of 4MINUTE and BEAST excluding Hyuna and Hyunseung of course, made their way up the stairs complaining about Junhyung's 'sudden emergency' and threats that woke them up and made them rush to the cafe.

 

" I knew it was weird when I saw us all here." Jiyoon took a seat on the couch yawing.

 

" Okay enough complaints, take a look around the room and you'll know why we're here " Junhyung lazily explained.

 

Everyone looked around at eachother and noticed the missing presence of 2 of their members. A few 'Oh's' were released from some of the members' mouths, and some just remained quiet, 

 

" I don't know about you girls, but the boys and I were talking about how we were wrong to convince the two to break up." Looking at BEAST then back to 4MINUTE, Junhyung had his hopes up, hoping that the girls had also wanted the couple to get back together.

 

" We instantly thought that too, after saying those things to her...I seriously felt so bad once those words left my mouth." Jihyun sadly looked down at her hands. " We felt like horrible sisters and group members to her..." The 4MINUTE girls nodded sadly after hearing their leader speak.

 

" And that's why we're gathered here!" Trying to lift the mood, Yoseob the 'mood-lifter' exclaimed. " This will be project...GET TROUBLE MAKER BACK TOGETHER! "

 

"....But how? Unnie and oppa seem like they've given up on everything..." Sohyun asked curiously, not enthused by the visual maknae's attempt to make things better.

 

" If we believe in them and if we do our best like the supportive band members we are, this will work." Doojoon nodded. " Now who's in? "

 

" I am! " 
" Me too! "
" Just for Hyuna unnie~"
" Don't forget me!"

 

" Great! " Junhyung, now full of hope clapped his hands together and started to explain how their little 'project' would go. Little did BEAST and 4MINUTE know, a certain President of their company was hanging by the door, hearing everything they had been planning.

 


Update again! Woooo :) I think this one's quite boring though.. 

What do you guys think President Hong has to say about the plans of BEAST and 4MINUTE? Will he like it? Or will he detest it til the very end because of the contract? Please look forward to my next update! Hopefully in the next chapter the Trouble Maker couple will be back together! I miss their cute moments, I'm sick of seeing them sad and hurt! 

So if you all want an update on the next chapter fast, you know what to do!!

♥ COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ♥