Teaching the 'Prince'

The Story Of The Trouble Makers
Hyunseung: I can't understand.. what is this..
____________________________________________________

 

"Junhyung!" Hyunseung ran into the dorm to find Junhyung laying lazily on the couch with none other than a coke in his hand.

 

"What" he stated, rather than asking in a bored tone.

 

"Junhyung!!!!" Hyunseung repeated.

 

"WHAT?!" Junhyung sat up and yelled, very annoyed.

 

" Where is everyone? " Hyunseung asked, smiling at him.

 

Junhyung looked at hyunseung in disbelief. " Really? Is that what you came running in here to ask? " He laid back down on the couch and proceeded to watch tv. " They all have individual schedules so its only me and you here now. "

 

" Ahh~~~~ " Hyunseung sighed in relief and sat on the floor infront of the couch. " Junhyung~~ " he repeated again.

 

" What " The whole situation seemed to replay

 

" So um....... "



-FLASHBACK-


" Oppa~~~ " Hyuna said cutely. The Trouble Makers were sitting in their usual hangout area-- the dance studio since they were practicing a different choreography.


 

" Mmmm? " Hyunseung replied, looking on twitter on his phone.

 

" When's our first date?? " She asked straight away.

 

Hyunseung looked up at her with a confused expression. " First date? " He raised one of his eyebrows. " But we have one nearly everyday... Wouldn't be like, the 100th date? " He chuckled.

 

Hyuna pouted "No!" She exclaimed. " Those aren't dates " She said in a sad tone, dissapointed that her own boyfriend wasn't planning anything special for her. " Like you know.... The ones in the drama.. They go out, wearing couple clothing.. Eating together, shopping, playing and stuff like that "

 

After while of thinking, Hyunseung laughed. " Of course I have silly! I was just finding a right time when we should go. " He lied, deep down he never planned anything, or thought about it. He always thought that the two of them hanging out were dates itself.

 

" Ah okay!!!! " Hyuna brightened up again. " I thought you forgot~ hehehe " she giggled.

 

" How could I forget?? " He lied again.
 


-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

" And you're telling me this.... Why? " Junhyung asked in a sarcastic tone, just after Hyunseungs long explanation of what happened to him earlier in the morning.

 

" Please teach me! " He went on his knees, hands clamped together and held out infront of Junhyungs face.

 

Junhyung burst into a fit of laugher but after a while he stopped to find Hyunseung still in the same position, looking at him with pleading eyes. " Wait...... You're serious? " Junhyung asked.

 

" Please.....Jebal!!! " Hyunseung pleaded even adding a touch of his aegyo along with it.

 

" Alright alright! First thing's first... Don't show aegyo to me only to your girlfriend. " Junhyung stated.

 

Hyunseung got up and ran to their bedroom and came out with a notebook and pen in his hands. " Number one! No aegyo to Junhyung....Only Hyuna!!! " 

 

" This isn't school Hyunseung.... " Junhyung said, amused at Hyunseung's behaviour. Hyunseung didn't reply but instead looked at Junhyung, as if telling him to go on with their 'lesson'

 

" Alright whatever, go get the whiteboard our fans gave us " Junhyung told him.

 

 

Their 'class' started. As if Junhyung was the teacher and Hyunseung, obviously the student. 

 

 

" Hold on... could you explain that again? " Hyunseung asked, confused as ever.

 

" WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?!?! " Junhyung shouted at him, frustrated like hell. They've been in the same positing for about 2hours and a half now and things were getting stressful. " IF YOU WANT TO KISS HER, JUST.DO.IT " 

 

" But....... " He was interrupted.

 

" BUT WHAT?! " Junhyung slammed the whiteboard marker on the table. " SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION TO KISS YOUR PARTNER?! "

 

" It-it-it-it was in a drama I watched...! " The 4D Prince said as he stuttered. 

 

" A DRAMA? REALLY HYUNSEUNG? REALLY? THAT'S FROM A FREAKING SCRIPT. A FICTIONAL STORY, IT ISN'T TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PLOTTED " A frustrated Junhyung ruffled his hair in stress while yelling.

 

Hyunseung remained absolute silent, with a confused expression written all over his face. " You know what. It's recess, let's take a break " Junhyung walked away from the lesson area to the kitchen.

 

" So... I don't have to ask for permission... right? " Hyunseung mumbled to himself, while scratching his head with the back of his pen.

 

It was not for long that their lesson started again due to Junhyung's magical medicine Coke. Again, the two had constant bickering and arguements due to Junhyung's temper and Hyunseung's 4D self.

 

" WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! " A high pitched voice yelled through the hallway, the rest of the BEAST members were back. " JUNNIE! SEUNGIE~~~ WHERE ARE YOU!!! " Yoseob yelled as he ran through the hallway but suddenly stopped as soon as he saw what their living room turned into -- a class room.

 

" What the.... " Gikwang whispered, following after Yoseob.. eyeing the whole living room.

 

Junhyung and Hyunseung were too immersed in their lesson, to even notice that the boys had came back from their individual schedules.

 

" Oh, hi guys. " Junhyung said as if nothing was happening and everything was completely normal. 

 

" Um... what are you hyungs doing...." Dongwoon asked suspiciously. 

 

Hyunseung finished writing some notes down and slowly turned his head around to see that his fellow bandmates were standing at the hallway, looking at him and Junhyung weirdly.

 

" OH GOD. " Hyunseung stood up and instinctively ran to the whiteboard and covered it.

 

" What are you two hiding?! " Doojoon walked up to the whiteboard where the whiteboard was, with the rest following after him.

 

" NO YOU CAN'T SEE! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!! " Hyunseung protested as hard as he could. " JUNHYUNG QUICKLY! YOU STALL THEM WHILE I TAKE THE WHITEBOARD AWAY! "

 

Junhyung smirked, not even moving an inch. The boys moved Hyunseung away from the board and pushed him to the side.

 

" The fundamentals of dating..... " Dongwoon read out as soon as the whiteboard was revealed.

 

' Oh no..... they're going to find out.. ' Hyunseung worried. Only Junhyung knew of his and Hyuna's relationship and no one else. He thought now that the boys are about to find out only now, they will probably torture him. Well, that's what he thought.

 

" OH?! " Yoseob squealed. " SEUNGIE IS LEARNING HOW TO DATE OUR HYUNA~~~??? " 

 

" OH MY! " Doojoon yelled and ran to Hyunseung. " How is your relationship going?!?! " He asked.

 

" Um... we're good..? " Hyunseung asked, confused. ' Wait.... they know about me and Hyuna?!?! When.... how.... since when?! '

 

" JUNHYUNG... PLEASE TEACH US! " 

Doojoon, Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon all grabbed paper from Hyunseung's notebook and just took whatever pen that was around them.

 

____________________________________________________

 

HI EVERYONE! I had this chapter up before.... but..... no.... AFF crashed and it all disappeared :( Personally, I don't think it was as good as the chapter I wrote before..... This isn't the exact same, but I tried to remember as much as possible! So sorry if you don't like it!

As you can see there are no 2HYUN moments here! I wanted to try something new and add abit of humor to this fic....(as you know it has been a quite emotional fanfic) But... I think I failed putting humor into it T~T SORRY! But as you know, one chapter leads to another so, if you miss our 2HYUN couple, don't stress... don't stress! ;)

Also, I've seen some comments... and some are requesting for . Actually, this fic was supposed to be full of but I ended up making them as innocent as they are in real life maybe

I was just wondering, did you all want some ... or... do you want me to stay away from it.... or make a separate oneshot with ?! Idk what do you guys want? Please let me know in your comments!!!! But anyway, I should go to sleep now @__@ School photos tomorrow! I'll probably look ugly as ever... ugh. PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT :D
 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥