Project: Get Trouble Maker back together part 1

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

 

2 days later..

 

" Come on Hyuna unnie~~~~" Sohyun whined, trying to drag her unnie off her bed.

 

" Ah wae wae maknae...." Hyuna whined back, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She has been the same lifeless, emotionless and wreck for the past 4 days already and it wasn't healthy for her.

 

" Yah! You've been like this for the past 4 days, if you don't get up I'll strip away all your icecream privellages for as long as we're together!!!" Jihyun, leader of 4MINUTE came into the room to scold Hyuna, whacking her on the .

 

" Well if you want..." Hyuna willingly gave away her icecream privellages, not caring if she lost her favorite food since she had already lost her favorite person.

 

" AISH! KIM HYUNA PLEASE! " Sohyun shouted informally, even though Hyuna was her unnie. It was obvious she was very frustrated. " It's Yoseob oppa's birthday party, can you please show a little respect for him? Do you remember he would always come to our birthday parties whenever we had one? Don't you remember they all got you that necklace you keep in that safe box!?" 

 

Hyuna instantly felt bad and regretful after hearing her maknae bring back the past. Yoseob and BEAST were indeed the closest to 4MINUTE like they were brothers and sisters, it'd eat away her conscience if she didn't go. " Arasseo...." She whispered quietly.

 

" M-m-mwo?!?! " Jihyun's eyes widened in suprise. 

 

" I said arasseo i'll come...." Hyuna said quietly again but it earned a squeal from Sohyun and Jihyun.

 

" WHAT HAPPENED?! " Gayoon and Jiyoon rushed into the room worried if anything horrifying had happened.

 

" HYUNA'S COMING WITH US!!!" Jihyun jumped around excitedly.

 

" JINJJA?!" Jiyoon ran towards Hyuna, forcefully pulled her up and jumped up and down excitedly too. " You're coming?! Yay yay yay!"

 

Hyuna's raised a brow at them. " Why are you all so excited?..."

 

" Oh nothing~ It's just we missed the old Hyuna, we hate seeing you like this! " Gayoon quickly covered up, not wanting to get sussed out. " Just hurry up and get ready okay? We have to be in 2 hours and you look horrible!" She chuckled, dragging Hyuna to the bathroom.

 

 

" Jang Hyunseung~ Jang Hyunseung wake up!!!" Yoseob happily shook Hyunseung's sides, happy of course because today was his birthday party(Although his real birthday was 3 days after today) and because he was excited about how 4BEAST's plan was going to go down.

 

" Yeah~ Yeah...." Hyunseung lazily said, his voice cracking in the process.

 

" Aigooooo~ Our Hyunseungie..you need to do some vocal lessons, what will happen for our next album?! " Yoseob joked, wanting to make Hyunseung feel abit more better from 4 days of sufferring so far. " Today's my birthday party don't you remember?" He pouted, his aegyo was always evident around the dorm.

 

" Ah yeah.." Hyunseung got comfy in his bed even more. He's been lying in the very bed majority of the time for the 4days he had been sulking and he didn't want to leave it's warmth and comfiness.

 

" Come onnnnnnn~" Yoseob whined " My omma will be here in an hour...Doojoon's omma, Junhyung's omma, Gikwang's omma, Dongwoon's omma and your omma will be here too!!!!!!!" He jumped up on Hyunseung's bed jumping up and down.

 

Hyunseung sat straight up, despite his bed going crazy because of Yoseob's jumping. " Wait wait?! Omma is coming?????" Hyunseung brightened immediately, it's been awhile since he had gotten the chance to see his mum, and he truly missed her.

 

" Yes of course! They're all coming to make good food for the party, so you might want to get ready? You're the only one who hasn't showered or changed! And you look horrible! Do you want Jang omoni to see you like this huh?" 

 

Hyunseung looked down at himself and grabbed his phone to check his appearance through his front camera, Yoseob was right, he looked like an emotional mess. *I can do this. I have to be happy from now on* He thought to himself. " Okay..I'll get ready." The sides of his mouth twitched upwards, attempting a smile.

 

" Finally! Okay, meet us in the lounge whenever you're ready!" Yoseob ran out of the room immediately, you could hear the cheers of the BEAST's members after awhile indicating that Yoseob had already told them that Hyunseung will be finally joining them.

 

An hour later, Hyunseung had finished showering and getting ready, feeling as fresh as ever. And as if on queue, the doorbell rang which signalled that the BEAST mothers had arrived.

 

" Aigoooooo our sons!" The BEAST mums trailed in through the door, holding tons of bags of food. Each BEAST member stood by the door and helped their mums carry the heavy bags. Heading towards the kitchen, the mothers all hugged their 6 sons as they went past them.

 

" Omma, did you bring a whole pig?! This bag is so heavy!!" Doojoon complained.

 

The BEAST dorm was so lively and energetic, everyone was full of smiles, even Jang Hyunseung who had been unhappy for the past few days. The mothers began to cook food ready for the party whilst the boys continued to clean their dorm and occasionally help their mothers. 

 

" My son~~~" Hyunseung's mom finally got the chance to talk to her son after they had all finished cooking and were now waiting for the guests to arrive. " You are so much skinnier than before."

 

Hyunseung's cheeks reddened. " Yea..~" He sheepishly rubbed his neck. 

 

" Adeul(son)~ It's been tough right? " His mother knew of all the news, how could she not know? Of course her 5 other sons would fill her in of the recent hapennings. "And how could you not tell me?! Do you know how heartbroken I was?" She pouted, motherly aegyo coming out now.

 

Hyunseung looked at his umma, suprised. " H-how...did you know umma??" 

 

" I can't believe you wouldn't even tell your own mother about this! Did you think I wouldn't find out? I know something is up when my own son randomly tells me he loves me in Kakao talk!" His mum slapped Hyunseung's arm playfully. This is what Hyunseung loved so much about his mum, the way she'd make him feel happy.

 

" Sorry umma" He frowned. " I was going to tell you when I was better...but now that I was already beaten to it.. I'm okay now umma. I'm over it. " He faked a smile, but it didn't work on his mother.

 

" Stop lying, Jang Hyunseung! I didn't teach you to lie!" Jang omma slapped his arm again, but then pulled him into a tight hug. " Adeul, don't be like this and fight for Hyuna. Listen to me okay? " She rubbed his back for comfort. " Don't think she doesn't love you because she had 'apparently' given up. She's just scared. Show her your bravery in this relationship and she will too, be brave and help you fight through this. I believe in you, everyone in this room does my baby boy."

 

Hyunseung sniffled abit, which made his mum pull back and wipe the tear that slipped out of her son's eye. " Aigooo~ Crying at the age of 23...You'll always be my baby" She ruffled his hair and smiled.

 

" Thank you omma..." Hyunseung smiled and kissed his mother lovingly on her cheek.

 

The doorbell rang again and Yoseob rushed to the door.

 

*A guest? But who else would come? I thought it was only us* Hyunseung thought to himself.

 


READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! It's a double update heheheheeee~