Finally!

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

____________________________________________________

 

Niga nareul itji motage jaggu ni apeseo ddo ~ 

 

" Yah, I don't know how many time's I've heard this line... but it's to the point where I know how to sing the exact pitch and the exact pronounciation. " The male choreographer said sarcastically. " You know why we haven't moved on from this move right? " He continued.

 

Hyunseung and Hyuna looked at eachother then back at the choreographers with apologetic smiles. " I know the both of you are awkward with eachother. But we've been working on this move for almost an hour and we're not even that close to halfway, infact we are VERY far from halfway. " The female choreographer said, stressed out.

 

" You two need to start getting comfortable, because there are more moves that involve more skinship! " she continued, but this time cheerfully.

 

" Let's try once again... " the male choreographer said. " Maybe this time you guys are going to have to keep your hands in that position until you both get comfortable. " 

 

Hyuna gasped. " We have to keep our hands in the same position!?!? " she squealed.

 

" Yes, since the both of you are too stubborn and shy to touch eachother! " He laughed.

 

Hyunseung sighed. " Ah.... Hwaiting Hyuna-ah! We can... do this! " 

 

Hyuna nodded, slowly walking towards Hyunseung and facing her back towards him.

 

The female dancer grabbed Hyunseung's hand and placed it high above Hyuna's thigh, Hyuna tried her very best not to flinch. Whilst the male dancer took Hyuna's hand and slowly guided it towards the area near Hyunseung's crotch, carefully avoiding the little 'accident' that had occured awhile ago.

 

" Now stay. for awhile. " The female choreographer giggled.

 

" Yaahh~ " Hyunseung whined. 

 

" Oppa! That's my line! " Hyuna whined, making everyone in the room laugh.

 

" We will sit here til the both of you aren't stiff anymore. " The male choreographer nodded. " And if you dare remove your hands... a bad punishment will come your way! So don't you dare take your hands off eachother! " 

 

 

" Kyah..... " Hyuna sighed staring at herself in the mirror. " Oppa your hand is sweaty.. " Hyuna complained.

 

" Not my fault... we've been standing here for ages. " Hyunseung sighed aswell.

 

" Ah FINALLY! " the choreographers yelled in unision. " You two are finally comfortable with touching eachother! " The female giggled, " Now let's try it with the music. " 

 

Hyunseung and Hyuna both took deep breaths and started the choreography, they had finally successfully and smoothly danced the part they've been practicing for over an hour now.

 

" Waaahhh!~~~ " Hyuna said, suprised at how well they've gone.

 

" Finally! " Hyunseung hi fived Hyuna. 

 

" Just because you Trouble makers have this down... doesn't mean it's all finished and you can go rest! We're going to have some long practicing hours! " The male choreographer exclaimed.

 

" But oppa! " Hyuna whined.

 

" Yeah hyung! Don't we deserve a break after FINALLY being able to do skinship? " Hyunseung laughed nervously.

 

" No. " The male choreographer bluntly said.

 

" You guys have alot more to learn.. and plus it's going to be difficult since so many overseas activities for the both of you are coming up! " The female choreographer added.

 

The Trouble makers sighed in unision. " Okay.... " 

 

 

3 days later~

 

" Alright Trouble Maker's! Our goal is to atleast try and get most of the filming for the MV done today~ So I hope you guys can do your best. In 2 days you guys will be leaving for your schedule in Australia, take that time to get even closer with eachother, to the point where it seems the both of you are dating... Okay? "  Cube Hong explained to Hyunseung and Hyuna.

 

" Ne, appa! " The Trouble Maker's said cheerfully, in unision. " We will do our best to make you proud. " They smiled at eachother, then to Cube Hong.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Okay, I sincerely apologize for the short and boring update. I'm extremely tired and worried for Dongwoon TT He said he was at the hospital... But who knows why he is! Let's pray that BEAST are okay & healthy!

Tomorrow's update will be about the music video and behind the scenes of it's filming... As you know Exciting Cube TV's latest episode featured the behind the scenes of Trouble Maker~~ I will add some of those ++++ somethings out of my own imagination! It's time I go to sleep haha! Thanks for commenting! Really appreciate the comments btw, It gives me alot of inspiration to keep writing, hehe. 

 

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you all!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥