Broken Hearted

The Story Of The Trouble Makers

Warning! This chapter will be a little intense//sad so please prepare your hearts *o* It kind of tears away from the whole 'reality' thing I'm trying to do... but this chapter is important so please read carefully! :) Enjoy!


 

" Oppa... " Hyuna started, not daring to look into his eyes which stared at her. Hyunseung didn't respond, not knowing what to say.

 

Hyunseung infact did not sleep last night, after being lectured by fellow bandmates...he couldn't stop thinking about what they had said to him. He loved Hyuna, that was no doubt. But the thing that lingered in his mind the most was the question "If Junhyung and Hyuna dated secretly, then why can't we do the same?". Hyunseung knew about their relationship and no-one else, but now that both 4Minute and BEAST knew of their relationship...what difference could it make? Couldn't they keep it a secret also? Couldn't they be more supportive of them? Thoughts like those went through Hyunseung's head and when he had realised it was 5am in the morning he had concluded his reasons and made a decision, it was tough but he knew he would pull through...If she agreed.

 

" Hyunseung oppa... " The lovely-whiny voice Hyunseung loved hearing snapped him out of his thoughts.

 

" Yes....darling? "  He hesitated to even call her 'darling'.

 

" What Papa Hong said....we have to..." Before Hyuna could even finish Hyunseung interrupted her.

 

" Hyuna-ya...what President Hong said.....we don't have to really comply to it...you know..." Hyunseung looked around the office, making sure no-one was around or listening to their conversation.

 

" Wha...what?! " Hyuna said, quite outraged with Hyunseung's rebellion.

 

" Darling, we don't have to breakup. Maybe infront of papa Hong, BEAST and 4MINUTE but not between us. It's not going to end between us, it can't and I won't let it happen. I want you to be mine, forever. " He didn't care if he was being cheesy or what, tears were already falling from his already tear-stained face.

 

" Oppa......we can't...." Hyuna too, started to cry after hearing Hyunseung's words.

 

" We can Hyuna....if you just believe in us then---" It was now Hyuna's time to interrupt Hyunseung.

 

" No! Oppa we can't! Did you just hear what Papa Hong said...?! Oppa he just told us this is our second chance! Imagine if we do this 'plan' you want to do and he finds out again! There will be no more Hyuna of 4MINUTE and no more Hyunseung of BEAST! Oppa it's not going to work out...okay?! " She raged, spilling out her feelings. She got up to her feet and stomped on the floor like a little kid, if it wasn't for such a intense moment...Hyunseung would've been dying from her cuteness.

 

" Why......Why?! Don't you believe in us?! " Hyunseung argued.

 

" It's not that I don't believe in us oppa! It's just....It's just........." Hyuna stopped to think for awhile. " Oppa we just can't." She concluded.

 

" Just admit it. You don't believe in us! " He shouted loudly at her, his sadness and anger mixing in.

 

" OKAY! FINE! IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, OKAY! OPPA I DON'T BELIEVE IN US! " She shouted back at him, pushing his chest slightly.

 

" I knew it....." Hyunseung looked sadly at the ground, his tears spilling even more. " It was all one sided....." 

 

" Oppa...I didn't mean.......I just....I didn't know what to say...you're pressuring me..." Hyuna pouted.

 

" Hyuna-ah....You just admitted it......what's there to deny? " 

 

" No....Oppa! I really didn't mean it that way.......Oppa I love you, I really do..... I've given this alot of thought and I don't want you getting hurt anymore. It's best if we break up. It'll be the best for the both of us! We can start over and become friends again. " Hyuna explained.

 

'Friends.....' was the last thing Hyunseung wanted to hear. Was she giving up on their relationship so easily? They've only been in their romantic relationship for a little over amonth. Did she really not love him? In a relationship, you were supposed to go through all the battles and fights together but she was letting go of everything, the memories they had together, the love they shared and most of all...the happiness they brought into eachother's lives....was Hyunseung not enough for her?

 

" You dated Junhyung for 2 years and even got back with him not too long ago! Why can't we do that?! " Hyunseung angrily said, punching his fist against the head of the couch.

 

" Oppa... you don't understand! No one knew about Junhyung and I....so it was easier dating secretly! " She took a step or two back, suddenly scared of Hyunseung's actions.

 

" You're really throwing our relationship away....You can't even put any strength or effort to continue our relationship in secret! Did Junhyung mean alot more to you than me? Did you love him more than me? Is that why you're not putting up any fight? Why are you giving up so easily?! " 

 

" OPPA! I already told you all the reasons why I am doing this!! CAN'T YOU BE A LITTLE MORE UNDERSTANDING?! " 

 

" UNDERSTANDING? Hyuna how can I understand you when you can't even give me one REAL reason why we can't continue this secretly! You loved Junhyung more than you love me so that's why you could date him secretly and not me! Scratch that! Did you even love me?! Were your feelings even sincere? WAS I JUST A REPLACEMENT FOR JUNHYUNG? WAS I JUST THERE TO TAKE YOUR MIND OFF HIM? " Hyunseung finally pushed his buttons and received a slap from Hyuna. He held his now red cheek.

 

Hyuna was crying, it wasn't easy for her to make this decision. He was making it even harder for her as he was now accusing her of such stupid things. " OPPA! YOU KNOW MY FEELINGS WERE SINCERE! I LOVE YOU, MORE THAN I EVER LOVED JUNHYUNG OPPA OKAY?!  How could you even say that....? I put in 101percent into our relationship. Yeah, sure you replaced Junhyung. But oppa! You replaced him in my heart! You weren't just there.....I love you...I really do! "

 

" Yeah right...101percent....you're putting in 0percent right now. " Hyunseung scoffed, sitting back on the couch acting all 'cool' again. " I believe I made more effort in this damn relationship than you! Even my fans noticed 'Hyunseung oppa seems to really like Hyuna, but it looks like she doesn't like him' after watching our performances together! " 

 

" You know what oppa! You're a jerk! Just because I'm making this decision doesn't mean I don't love you! " Hyuna wiped her tears away angrily.

 

" I can't believe it. You're doing this to me, to us, to everything we had. You're really just throwing it away...." Hyunseung calmly said in realisation.

 

" Oppa....I'm so sorry....." With that, Hyuna fled out of President Hong's office and took the elevator down to 4Minute's practice room. She settled herself into a corner and cried to her heart's extent. She didn't care what she looked like, she didn't care if she cried loudly... She had just made the biggest mistake of her life and surely, she was regretting it. Hyuna hated herself, for being weak, for being such a coward and for letting go of Hyunseung. She hated every bit of herself at that very moment.

 

Lucky for Hyunseung, he had sunglasses in his bag. He thought he wouldn't need it, but in the end he did. His sunglasses were enough to hide his red-teared eyes, he pulled over his hood to atleast conceal some of his swollen face. He quickly left the Cube building, wanting to sleep all his miseries away, wanting to crash into his bed and wake up realising everything was a dream. He wanted to start over.

 

" Hey hyung...! " Yoseob greeted the solemn figure who had walked through the hallway. " ....Are you alright? "

 

" It's over...." Hyunseung mumbled.

 

" What......? " The members said in unision. 

 

" It's over! IT'S OVER BETWEEN ME AND HYUNA! WE BROKE UP! ARE YOU GUYS ING HAPPY NOW?! " He cursed and yelled in response to his bandmates.

 

" Hyu-hyung...! " Dongwoon exclaimed, suddenly scared at Hyunseung's behaviour. He was never the type to yell so loudly, he was the never the type to curse and swear either.

 

" She meant alot to me guys.......she really meant alot.......and now she's out of my grasp. " Hyunseung sighed, walking into the room they all shared, slamming the door behind him. 

 

" Hyung......." Yoseob started to shake Doojoon's arm vigorously. " What do we do...? It's all our fault......." 

 

" It's not our fault Seobie....You know we can't go against papa Hong's words and we don't want to see them hurting.... What else can we do? " Doojoon sighed. " We'll talk to Hyunseung when he's more calmed down..." He sat down on the couch next to Gikwang and Dongwoon with Yoseob following behind him. Junhyung, who was listening to everything from the kitchen set his can of coke on the bench slightly frustrated. He furrowed his eyebrows together *This is not good* He thought.

 

Meanwhile, Hyunseung had burried himself in his blankets and plugged both of his earphones in, listening to whatever songs he had on his ipod. He wasn't even listening, the only words he could hear were Hyuna's 'I'm so sorry', it repeated over and over, like a tape-recorder was stuck on replay. Without even realising, Hyunseung had cried to himself while mumbling "I wish this was all a nightmare...."

 


 

UPDATED! Am I on a roll? not really ha......Sorry for not listening to you guys! I'm sorry they had to go through this....I'm sad too you know! T_____T;; Hope you all look forward to the next chapter! And thank you guys! I was really unsure whether or not to continue this fic, but now that I see that there are still some supporters, I will definitely continue! I'll update tomorrow, but if you guys really want that update...you know what to do! And I'm running out of pictures of these two :< So no picture! sorry ;~~~;

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ♥