Against the World

Sweet Revenge

                                     KRYSTAL's POV

I look at my sister who was slepping peacefully and sigh. Look what have you done unnie, you've hurt yourself  and those person you love and care for you the most.. I just wish you to be well and happy in your decision. I'll be here always for you. I Love You unnie.I kissed her forehead and leave a painkiller in her bedside table before going to the company.

...

After the rehersals we planned about our farewell party since we will be having a break after a month of touring seoul, 

it's a perfect timing since Jessie and I will be leaving for a vacation.  but before that I hope there will be no problem.

'It's a good thing we're busy on our concert and my modelling in keds, maybe I won't be able to meet them...' I nod my head at my thought when amber put her arms around my neck. 

"what's the matter Jung? you've been spacing out a lot today." She asks with a worried tone.

"Me? spacing out? I didn't, I'm fine,Am." I give her my not so~good smile.

"Fine? I've been shouting your name a while ago and all you did was just nod." Victoria unnie cut-in.

"Sorry about, I'm just worried..." I sigh and look at the door as it opens widely... What the! is this Karma? but why on me?

"Krys, can we talk?" Three paired of eyes look at me confused. Victoria unnie, Luna unnie and Amber unnie.

"Oh, Sorry Can I borrow Krystal for a while?" Tiffany~unnie showed her famous eye smile.

"Sure, just don't kidnap her, we don't have a money for ransom... He he he.." Luna~unnie force a laugh at her silly joke.

"Don't worry I won't, let's go?" She then motion me to folllow her.

We we're now headed to the rooftop of the building, no one dare to say a word. Just a total silence, that's all and it's so suffocating.

She sat by in  a bench and tap the space beside her motioning me to sit,I just followed like a good puppy.

 

 

Silence..

 

 

Silence..

 

 

Silence..

 

 

 

 

'Okay, it's weird this is not the Happy Virus I used to know.. She's not going to commit suicide here and blame it for me, right.? oh no! Soojung, what are you thinking? It's Tiffany~unnie and she won't do that, right?' My heart's beating faster, did I do something wrong?

"You didn't do something wrong krys, i just want to take some fresh air with you." She said out  of nowhere like she read my mind.

"You both have the same habit everytime you're nervous.. And yeah I know.." She added, looking at the sky. I followed her gazed, it's the first time I came up here. It's calming, no people busy with their phones, no shouting of managers, no bashers and all. 

"You know what Krys? We all used to cut practice to come here all together, take our time and relax for a bit.. and I miss that moment where we we're all together here, laughing over Hyo's silly jokes, Taeng's dorkiness and Jessie's lates reaction and spacing out." I look at Tiffany unnie and she flashes me a fake eye smile. I know it's fake, I know her enough to know what she feels, all of them, how they loved and treasure each other, eventhough they used to nagged at each other all the time.

"I don't wish to turn back time, I just hope she's happy by what she did, especially to Taeyeon. Supposed to be, you knew it already, right?" She look at me, tears about to fall and cracked voice.

'I don't know if she's happy. cause I know unnie is hurting too.' 

"She'll be happy I'll make sure of it. Just protect your group Tffany~sunbaenim, and don't let anyone broke you,,, again." I said with all my sincerity.

"thanks Krys." She give me an eyesmile before she leaved.

'I don't wish to turn back time..' but deep inside you still look for that love that has been emptied out.

 

                                                                                       AUTHOR's POV

A certain blonde massage her nostril feeling her head's not so good at the moment, she turn around to see a note at her bedside table. She lazily got up from bed and read it with a smile on her face.

The letter: "yah! unnie, how could you just drink without me? and who gives you permission to drink? You came home late and drunk? What a nice kid you are. Here are your breakfast and a pain reliever, be well. I'll be back after our dance practice.

Your BadGirl Sister, Soojung. :)

"Such a pabo!" Jessica put the note back to the table and ate her breakfast.

Feeling her head doesn't hurt anymore she headed to the living room and watch some news and etcetera.. She was about to turn off the T.V when something caught her attention.

"Last night at Bluemoon's bar, a picture was uploaded and it seems to be the leader of Girls Generation, no other than Kim Taeyeon was drunk. The captions was saying that the girl can't take it any longer that she decided to get drunk to wash her problems away just by herself.. does this means that the member doesn't care for their leader..??" The report was being announce and a picture of a certain not-so tall girl appeared on the screen.

Jessica hastily fish her phone out and look for a certain  number when she suddenly stops and remember something, about what happened yesterday.

"Midget! What have you done to the group? Are you trying to broke them apart?" A tear escape from her eyes, until it's unstopable...

"I thought, you love us, what are you doing right now then?" She keeps on weeping..

"unnie~ i'm ho....me~" 

"yah! what happened? Why are you crying?" Soojung rush beside her and envelope her sister in a hug.

"She must've been hurt that bad and it's all my fault." The blonde continue on weeping.

"It's not your fault unnie, you just did what you think is right. And in fact, She's old enough to take care of herself and the group, so don't blame yourself, okay?" Soojung wipes her tears and hug her again.

"It hurts, to see her hurting because of me."

"It's okay unnie, you don't have to see this once we leave, everything's gonna be just  fine. I'm here to help you ease the pain, okay?"  Soojung assured her sister.

"Thank you Soojung~ah"

"I'm your sister, I'm always here for you and I will stand by yourside even if we're against the world. I love you, unnie~." Soojung kiss her sister in her cheeks and and wipe away the tears..

"Why are you so cheesy? Are you fine? haha" Jessica tried to laugh.

"yah!" Krystal slap her playfully in her arms and hug her again.

"Love you so much Soojung~ah" Jessica sais with a smile...

 

 

 

 

 

A//N: hey guysss, wazzzup? hehe, here I go with Chapter 6, sorry for the long wait, I just stole some time to write since exam is still going on tomorrow, hehe.

sorry for the short update though, I'll just update as soon as I can..

By the way thanks for subscribing guysss.. It boosts me up.. 

hope you'll enjoy this chapter..

tell me your thoughts too.. :)

 

EyesmileMaomao at your service.. ^^