Chapter 8

Sweet Revenge

The Bestfriend we're waiting outside the emergency room while Jessica was being checked. Sulli, as the older one comforting Krystal who was crying ever since.
"Hush Soojung~ Jessica unnie will be alright. She's strong, you know." The blonde rubs her bestfriend's back as she was hugging her.
"But, Unnie needs me there." The younger girl said in between sobs.
"It's alright. All the doctor's here are proffesional, She's gonna be fine." The blonde assures her with a smile.
(ring~ ring~) Soojung's phone ring indicating a call, The latter fish her phone to see their manager caling her.
"Won't you answer it? They must've been worried about you." Sulli said in a soft voice. Krystal stood up and clears before answering.
"Hello? -Krystal
"Krystal! Where are you? We've been calling you an hour ago, We thought you're just going to visit your sister." - Manager Kim nagged over the phone.
"Oh, I'm sorry Manager~nim. I i can't leave my sister right now. I can't go back there yet." - Krystal stopped her tears.
"Baby Jung~ is everything alright?" - Amber asks beside their manager.
"Ne, I'm fine Am." - Krystal
"Soojung~ah, can you come back here for a second?" - Manager Kim speak up.
"But, I can't right now." - Krystal
"Come here. You know what will happen if you won't." - The line went dead and Krystal burst to tears. Choosing her career over her sister? that won't happen.
"Is everything okay? I mean why did they called?" Sulli asks as she came back to the waiting area.
"They want me to come. They're having a gathering, you know all SM artists." Krystal sat beside here bestfriend.
"You should go then."
"And leave my sister? I won't do that!" Krystal raised her voice.
"I know. But Jessie~ unnie will be fine. In fact I'll be here to watch for her until you came back." Sulli pat her back.
"I don't want to. I'm not leaving my sister. I want to be there beside her when she wakes up." Krystal soften her voice.
"But, you know they can threaten you. I know your sister is the most important person for you. But, are you willing to lose your career and your friends?" Sulli stated.
"You know I will do everything for my sister." Krystal stared at the emergency room's door.
"Soojung~ Please. Your sister wants you to go if she's here."
"But she's not here! cause she's inside that ing Emergency room battling for her life and those crazy Manager out there wants me to attend their little party instead of taking care of my sister?! They doesn't even care what my sister feels right now!." Krystal shouted.
"But, you told me. They don't know a thing about this, so how can they worry?" sulli said calmly.
"That's because they don't they to know why." Krytal lowers her voice.
"Come on Soojung~ It's not that I want you to leave your sister. It's just that, You have to face them and show them that everything's alright or else they'll suspect you, have you followed and they'll know all about this and we're busted." Sulli explained.
"If you'll leave now, you'll be back early before your sister wakes up. I'll call once your sister gets out of that Emergency room." Sulli patted her Bestfriend. Krystal look at her for a while and smile a little.
"Okay. Promise me you'll stay by my sister. I'll be back soon."
"I promise, take care okay?" Sulli kissed her forehead before the latter walks away.
Krystal fixed herself before taking a taxi and headed to Secret Hotel, where the venue of the party is. After paying the taxi, she headed inside and went to the dining hall. The hall was filled with artist all from Sm Ent. Super Juniors, So Nyeo Shi Dae, SHINee, EXO, her group members and REd velvet was there.
"Other actors from their company was there too. She spotted Amber who was talking to Her Bestfriend, Henry Lau a former member of Super Junior. Luna, talking to victoria and Sunny.
"Hey, little sister." Krystal look at the voice's owner to see the doe-eyed alligator with some foods on her hands.
"Annyeong Haseyo Yoona~sunbaenim." Krystal bowed at her.
"Come on. Don't be too formal, We're sister's you know." Yoona Grab the younger girl's arm and drag her to their table.
"Hey, Dongsaeng is here!" Yuri exclaimed and hug the latter. Their table was composed of Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona.
"Annyeong Haseyo Sunbaenim" Krystal bowed at them one by one.
"Come here krys, sit with us." Yuri offered the chair beside her. It was a six chair table, and there are two spare chairs.
Krystal sat beside Yuri, who was beside tiffany, beside taeyeon. On the other side, yoona sat beside Krystal.
"Would you like some wine?" Yoona offered. The younger girl just shook her head.
"Thank you sunbaenim, but I'm not allowed." Krystal replied.
"I see." Yoona nodded sadly and tried to smile.
"So, how are you Soojung?" Tiffany asks, breaking the uneasy mood.
"I'm fine." Krystal smiled awkwardly.
"I see, I've heard you took a year leave?" All eyes in their table turn to Krystal upon hearing what Tiffany just said, especially the certain midget.
"Ah yeah." Krystal replied shortly.
"But why? I thought you're doing fine?" Yoona asks worriedly.
"I'm really fine unnie~ I mean Sunbaenim. I just want to take a break." Krystal lied, the truth is, she want to stay be her sister's side eventhough Jessica never agree to that.
"I see, being an artist sure is tiring. But It's enjoying too." Yuri exclaimed.
"Are you sure?" Tiffany asks not believing what she just reason out.
"Ne." Krystal nodded nervously.
"But, a year is too long." Tiffany asks again.
"Well, I need to refreshen up." Krystal smiled awkwardly. Her heart was beating tii fast, She's not used to lie especially to those person who was once to be her sister.
"Hey~ Baby jung! You're here." Amber, who seems to notice the maknae's uncomfortable situation with their senior's cut-in and put her arms around krystal's neck, Krystal sigh in relief having amber cut-in.
"Annyeong Haseyo Unnie's" Amber said in a rap tone as she greeted her seniors.
"Hey Am." They all greeted in unison, Tiffany a disappointed one.
"Can I borrow Jung for a sec?" Amber asks with a smile.
"Sure, She's all yours." Yuri smiled back.
"Thank You!" Amber drag the latter to their table.
"Pretty tough situation, huh? You owe me one" amber wink at her.
"Luna and Victoria joined them in their table and they chatted for a while, when Krystal's phone bbuzzes.
( "Hey, Jessica Unnie just came out and she's fine. You going back or staying there? It's okay whatever you choose." - Sulli)

"Excuse me Unnie." Krystal went to the rooftop and called Sulli.
"Sull, Is she really okay?" - Krystal
"Yeah, the doctor said she'll be fine, She just need some sleep." - Sulli
"Thanks God, Thank You for being there sull, I'll be there in thirty minutes." - Krystal
"Okay, take care." - Sulli.
Krystal hung up and headed back to the hall to say goodbye to here group members and manager Kim. She was heading outside when she bump into someone.
"I'm so sorry." Krystal apologize and look up to see who it was.
"Tiffany sunbae~nim, Sorry I'm not looking at my way." Krystal bowed.
"It's okay, Going home already?" Tiffany asks.
"Ne." Krystal nodded.
She was about to leave when Tiffany grab her.
"Soojung? Is everything alright?" The blonde asks again.
Krystal look at Tiffany, she have to lie to these person she trusted and these person who cares.
"Soojung~" Tiffany holds her hand signalling her to tell her the truth.
"Unnie~" Krystal hugs her once older sister and cried. Tiffany pat Krystal's back and let the latter cry not minding weating her dress.
"It's okay Soojung~ah" Tiffany took a step back to see Krystal's face and wipes the tears from the letter's face.
"Mianhae unnie~ I cant' tell you anything right now. Can you wait until I can?" Krystal asks like a kid, pleading not to force her tell the truth.
"It's okay, Just tell me when your ready. But please not when it's too late." Tiffany wipes her younger sister tears and eyesmiled.
"Thank you unnie~ I'll be leaving then." Krystal sob.
"Take care" Tiffany let her go and she grab a taxi heading to the hospital.
krystal open the ward's door and saw her sister and Sulli watching some movies.
"Yah! I thought you need some rest? Why are you watching movies in the middle of the night?!" Krystal nagged at her sister and her Bestfriend.
"We we're just waiting for you, your sister insist." Sulli ran as krystal hit her with a pillow.
"Ahaha, look at you two, Sulli's right I keep insisting on watching a movie. I slept while I'm in the emergency room, you know." Jessica said sarcastically.
"What! But still you should sleep, you know. What if you'll faint again? You know how worried I am." Krystal yelled again.
"I know. Come here I missed you." Jessica whined and opened her arms to hug her sister. Krystal complied and hug her sister back.
"Just like before, The Jung." Sulli admired her view with a smile.
"Come here sulli, group hug." Jessica said with a smile, which the blonde complied and join the group hug.