Hear My Heart

Sweet Revenge

"Kim Taeyeon!!"
"Oww.." I scratch my head as a pillow hit me.

"Yah! What the!! Who did that??!!" I shouted and saw Hyohyeon raising her brow.

"Weve been calling you for almost ten minutes, and your just sitting there like a stone."


"Me? I didn't hear you." I shake my head.


"Ofcourse you can't unnie, your spacing out. AGAIN." Yoona emphasize the word again. I sigh.


"Sorry, It wont happen again." I look at the ground and facepalm.


"Tae, you know you can always open up to us. Were your sister and were always here, willing to hear you out." A worried Tiffany sat beside me.


"I know Tiff. Im fine, really no need to worry." I flashes them a smile.


"I just need to rest. I'll go first." I excused myself and headed to my room. I Let out a sigh and laydown in my bed.
How could I tell them what I did?? My duet with Krystal has been a success, but ever since that night she never drive Krystal to the company again. She must have been mad at me, I dont know if she could still forgive me for what I did.
I took a deep breath and roll over to the other side of the bed.


"aaaahhh?!! What the!!?? What are you doing here??" I held my chest like Im having a heart attack which has nearly killed me. A smirk appeared in the maknae's face.


"hello! I sleep here in Our room too." She said matter of-factly. Oh yeah ofcourse.

"Sorry." I apologize as she sat on her bed opposite to mine.

"You should sleep now unnie, we'll be practicing tomorrow for the whole day." Seo said with a yawn and prepare to sleep.


"Are the others asleep already??"


"Yeah. Goodnight unnie~" She then drifted to sleep. Sica~ yah, bogushipeo..


...........


"Unnie~." Seohyun waves her hand in front of my eyes that snapped me back to reality.

"Your spacing out again, Unnie~" Seohyun whinned, cute.

"Seobaby~ah, stop doing aegyo. Your cute already." I pinch her cheeks until its a beet red.

"Unnie~" She whinned As she caressed her face gently.

"Taeyeon, come on." The blackpearl took my hand and drag me outside together with the other member who was running with us to who knows where they're taking me.


                                                                                 AUTHOR'S POV


The eight girls where now running and dragging Taeyeon along with them.

"Hey, where are we going?? Manager Kim would be looking for us anytime soon. What are you doing?? Stop dragging me." She tried to shrugged yuri's hand off her. After a couple of minutes, yuri let her go and all of them run beside the pool.
Okay fine, you drag me all the way here just to be left out!! Taeyeon yelled at her member mentally, ofcourse she can't yell at them in reality, she doesn't have the courage to.


"unnie~ come here!! Hurry!" Sooyoung yell at her. She was walking toward the other member when she stops just a few feet away. She just stood there frozen, the person whom the other member was talking to, Is it true?? Its the same person who lingers in her mind these past few days. The person she misses the most. Jessica Jung!!?? Is standing in front of her, laughing and smiling along with the other member. It seems like the world stops spinning as it listen to her angelic voice.


"Taeyeon??" A sweet voice snap her back to reality.

"Ne?" She asks half spacing out.

"I thought I'm just the only one whose pro in spacing out." The Ice Princess said jokingly.

"Oh! Sorry, where are the others??" Taeyeon look around just to see no one, except the two of them.

"They left already, we'll be having lunch together, but I still have to change, so they leave first." Jessica said as she walk to the bathroom to change since she was just wearing a swimsuit. Taeyeon smiles in her head when she saw Jessica's perfect S line.

"Your coming too, right??" Jessica asks, still in the bathroom.

"Maybe." Taeyeon shrugged.

"Maybe? Wae? Aren't you coming??"


"Well, nobody in the group informed me that we'll be having lunch together with you. So, I guess I'm not invited." Taeyeon explained.

"Maybe, they don't want to. If they told you, would you agree??" The latter asks as she came out of the bathroom. Taeyeon silence for a bit, ofcourse she would agree, It's the only way she could see her again.

"Hey! What??~" Taeyeon didn't continue when she notice who took her hand and drag her.

"am I supposed to get dragged all day??"


"Stop stealing my specialty so we can talk to you properly, instead of dragging you or else, I'm gonna beat you." Jessica drag her to the parking lot and stop in front of her car. Taeyeon just smiled by the brunette's action, she misses these soft hand in hers.


"Taeyeon, come in." Jessica's voice snap her out of her fantasy land again. Jessica maneuvered her car swiftly as they headed to the restaurant.


"Jess, Tae~" Tiffany's voice called from a circular table with yoona and yuri.

"Where are the others?" Taeyeon asks as she sat beside Tiffany who was seated next to yuri, who sat beside yoona. Jessica just quietly sat beside yoona who was busy texting.

"They're in the kitchen." Yuri pointed toward a door and revealed a five youngwoman pushing a traywheel. They stop in front of their table and transfer a huge stainless tray.

"Happy Reunion!!" They all chorused and open the tray that revealed a huge pink cake with a phrase

written in it:Happy Ot9 2016, We are always One:


Tears fell down from Jessica's face.

"Hey, no crying please." Taeyeon said jokingly as her eyes too started to waters. The table was surrounded with nine girls crying, not because they're sad but because of happiness and heart full of Love and longing. The night pass with a smile on their face, it was their first true smile from their heart since that day that broke their heart. Taeyeon was now standing in front of Jessica's house since she insist to drive the latter home.


"Uhhhhm.. Do you have any plans tomorrow??" Taeyeon asks scratching the back of her head. Jessica just laugh at her actions. Cute.

"Hahaha, you look like a girl whose trying to asks your crush in a prom. Wae? Wanna asks me in a valentines date tomorrow?? Ahaha." The brunette laugh. Taeyeon just pouted by her reply.


"If im not busy I would." Taeyeon said almost whispering.


"What??"


" nothing, im just thinking if you'll come tomorrow, you know the company's Valentines Concert."

"I think I'll be busy." Jessica replied shortly.

"I see." A sound of disappointment can be heard in her voice.

"By the way, goodluck tomorrow and goodnight." She then gave Taeyeon a peck in her cheeks and dashes off inside. Taeyeon's face blushes and a smile appear in her lips as she drive home.

 

 


~Its party time~ The song ended and the seven member head backstage as Taeyeon stood in front of the microphone. The lights were still off in the stage for her solo song. Her eyes search the crowd but to her dismay the person whom she was looking for was not there. The music starts and she just close her eyes to sing.

~ walking here again in a familiar road like yesterday,
Hoping that today, something would change,
Alone in this cold night waiting for someone to arrive,
Waiting for someone to comeback and fill
the emptiness of my heart that has been longing for you...
Oh whoah...
If only I could stop the time when I held your hand...
If only only I could see those sweet smiles everytime our eyes met..
If only I could turn back the way we were before....

Oh.. Whoah... Oh..
If only I could turn it back..
I love you.. And I still do...~
 
The crowd filled the venue with their appluse, everyone shouted Saranghae and pink lights flooded the arena...

"Good evening SMstans, are you all enjoying our show from our various artists??" An announcer suddenly came on stage. Weird, they don't do this before though.
"You must be all wondering why Im here, right?" The announcer said happily.
Of course we are. Just hurry up so we could go home.. Taeyeon said to herself uninterested as they wait backstage.

"Okay, I wont make you wait any longer. Now lets hear a special stage from our beloved Ice Princess.~" The crowd, all SM artist, SNSD, especially Taeyeon's eyes widened. All eyes focused on the stage with a shocked reaction as they heard the piano starts playing.

"They're not kidding, right?" Tiffany asks unbelievably as they eyed the dark stage.

~ I love you...
all the people's mouth were agape as they heard the familiar high pitch voice, just then, the lights went on and revealed the one and only Ice Princess Jessica Jung as she continue to sing
 
                                                                                 ~I'm sorry, I can't do it anymore..
I don't even have the right to approach you, don't love me
I can't afford to give you my heart..

I struggle to live everyday
and each day is so burdensome that I cry..

Oh, there's nothing I can give you, missing you
I can't even say warm words to you, Im missing you
I don' t dare expect anything from you, Im missing you
So, I push you away like this
Cause Im just a bad girl with a heart..

I hold it back even more
because I love you more than anyone else in this world..
Oh, I can't even hold your hand, missing you
Because you might embrace only tears,Im missing you
I cant even ask to be together, Im missing you
So, I struggle to turn back
Cause Im just a bad girl with a heart..~

The piano came to an end and the whole arena was quiet as a soundproof room.
"Hehe, hi everyone.." Jessica broke the silence and the arena was filled with both fans and idols shouting her name. Her tears now were unstoppable.. The Eight members run to her and hug her warmly...
WELCOME BACK ICE PRINCESS 
The fans went home drying their tears, same thing with the Soshi members especially Taeyeon, A tears that is Incomparable...





A\\N: Hey yo guysss.. Hehe.. I got my chapter four and my next chapter will be my last.. Hope you like it hehehe..
And yeah, if ever your wondering the song that Jessica sang is Only Tears by Kim Sunggyu.. And the song that Taeyeon sang is.. Well its an unknown song,hehe.. XD


EyesmileMaoMao at your service here..:):) :)