Forever Begins

Sweet Revenge
AUTHOR's POV



"So, can you tell us about your upcoming third solo album?" In na, the MC interviewed Taeyeon who was about to release her third solo album.
"Oh yeah, My album, title track All About Us, I actually composed it with the group since I requested it. This is one of the best song that we've been working on, So I hope you'll support me and the group So Nyeo Dhi Dae also. We had a great time creating this song. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we enjoy making it." Taeyeon said with a smile.
"I see. I'm sure the fans out there we're going to look forward to it. Any message to your fans?" In na nodded.
"Yeah, Sones all over the world. I really thank you for supporting us throughout the years since we debuted until now. We weren't be performing in stage if it wasn't for you, you made our dreams come true. I hope we can inspire you with our music and help you reach your dreams. Just keep on dreaming, Sones, Fighting!" Taeyeon held a fighting sign and waved at the camera. After the interview and fan signing, Taeyeon headed to the parking lot and headed to somewhere where she would meet someone special. It's been a year and two months since that day. Everything seems to be in place and everyone is happy. Taeyeon park her car just near the gate of Seoul National Cemetery, she held a bouquet of pink roses and walk towards a familiar tomb. She put the roses beside the carved name and sat beside it.
"I missed you so much, Are you happy out there? I'm going to release a new album again." Taeyeon sigh and liedown on the grass . She turn to her side and trace the name carve on it.
"How I wish you're still here beside me, cheering and comforting me. Are you happy for me?"
"Of course! who wouldn't be happy seeing you fulfill your dreams." Taeyeon smiled upon hearing the voice, if there's one thing she could asks for. She got everything.
"What took you so long?" Taeyeon pouted and turn to face the sky, yet it's not that blinding, a blonde block the sun's rays to hurt Taeyeon's lovely eyes.
"Sorry, Traffic is a lot worse now." The blonde lean on Taeyeon and give the latter a quick peck on her lips.
"Don't care. Come here. I missed you so much Sooyeonnie~" Taeyeon whinned like a kid and pull the blonde for a long, sweet and delicate kiss.
"I missed you too Taengoo~" Jessica said with a smile as she trace Taeyeon's nose with her fingers and planted kisses on it.
Taeyeon still lying on the ground, facing the sky as Jesica liedown facing the ground and Taeyeon, their body opposite to each other as their head would face each other.
"Hmmmm, how are you grandma, grandpa?" Jessica turn to the tomb just beside them.
"I'm fine. I missed you so much Sica~" Jessica hit the Taeyeon's shoulder as the latter imitate her grandma's voice.
"That hurts. You're always hurting me." Taeyeon said with a pout.
"Aigoo~" The blonde pinch her face and kissed her. Taeyeon smiled dorkily after the blonde pulled the kiss.
"Dork!" Jessica slapped her again.
"Oh? give me another kiss~" Taeyeon whinned.
"I don't want to." Jessica stich her tongue out playfully.
"Yah! Don't you dare flirt infront of grandma!" The two lovebirds stop bickering as they heard the annoyed voice.
"Soojung~ TaeTae missed you!" The younger girl just rolled her eyes as she sat beside the two love birds. Taeyeon hugged the younger girl which she pushes away.
"Stop acting like a kid unnie! Yah! Jessie, stop your girlfriend!" Krystal groaned. Jessica just smiled at the two, Taeyeon pissing her sister off and Krystal slapping the older girl.
"Stop it you two." Jessica pulled Krystal towards her and hugs her little sister.
"Yah! unnie you too?" Krystal shook her body from her sister's grip.
"Hey hey! Stop teasing my Baby Jung~" A voice said behind them. Krystal sigh in relief knowing that familiar voice.
"Pany~ah!"
"Jessie~" They both whinned. Sunny, Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyohyeon and Seohyun came and join the group hug.
"it's been a while since we did this." Yuri sigh as she look at each one of them, smiling just like they used to be.
"Look at our Yuri, she's in emoting mode." Sooyoung teased. Yuri glared at her and soon start chasing each other across the cemetery.
"I'm glad Baby Jung came with us." Tiffany put her arms around the younger girls shoulder.
"You should come with us more often." Yoona said with a smile.
"I will." Krystal said with a smile.
"Is something going on between you two?" Taeyeon asks Tiffany and Krystal who was beeing closed to each other. All eight eyes turn their gaze at them.
"Ne, Tiffany is my new Unnie~ You took my unnie from me." Krystal pouted and Tiffany nodded in agreement.
"Yah! Who told you that?! You just can't switch Unnie. I'm your one and only unnie~ You promise me Soojung!" Jessica yelled but Soojung pretend not to hear a thing.
"I can switch Unnie anytime. I have seven Unnie too." Krystal stick her tongue playfully.
"Yah!" Jessica stopped at her tracks.
"Let her be. You know she's just joking. She'll always have the best sisters in the world. And that's Us." Taeyeon hugged her and watch the other members bickering and running across the cemetery.
"Aren't we disturbing them?" Jessica pointed out the tomb.
"No, they're already at peace." Taeyeon said with a smile.
"Same time with us. We'll stay strong Forever, this time it's for sure. No one's leaving or so. Let's stick together and face our problem together as sisters. And maybe lovers." Taeyeon smiled at the sight. Yuri and Yoona, Hyohyeon and Seohyun, Sunny and Sooyoung, Tiffany and Krystal well, as sisters.
"Let's conquer our dreams and fears together." Jessica added.
"Unnie~ join us! Hurry!" Krystal called, they we're sitting under the tree having their lunch in the middle of the cemetery, quite scary but a happy scenery. Enjoying the sun as their heart we're content being with each other again. Heart contented, Faces smiling is always the best picture a person wants to see.

GIRLS GENERATION FOREVER 09
JUNG SISTER
Live Forever..




AN:
Hi guys.. :) here's the final and last chapter. I know it's not that good, but that's just all I could think of.
THANK YOU for reading until the end. I really appreciate all your comments and subscription..
Let's all still continue to Love and Support our Lovely and Dork Girls Generation..
Let's Love them until the end.. :)
Do drop some final comment if you want.. :) Thank you guyss.. :)



DorkyMaoMao Signing out.. ^^