Nothing

Sweet Revenge

Its been months since that OT9 concert and a lot of humor circling the music industry since then..

'Is Jessica's  going back to the group??'

'Is she coming back to Sm? What about the news that Yg offered her a contract ??'

This kind of questions ringing from television and even radio stations..

The group  members themselves don't know the answer as well as they keep on asking their leader and their manager.. They haven't seen Jessica after that show nor contact her. Krystal's busy for their world tour that they can't ask her.. 

.

"Taeyeon unnie, president Lee wants to see you, manager oppa is waiting for you outside" Seohyun tap the older girls shoulder who was still lying in her bed since it's their off..

"Hmmm.. five minutes.."

"But unnie, he said it's very important that you should come.."

"Okay coming" Taeyeon hastily got up and get herself ready to go..

After a few minutes she saw her manager waiting at the parking area who seems to be pissed off..

"Morning oppa" Taeyeon bowed.

"What took you so long? The presidents waiting for us. For goodness sake Taeyeon, get in."

"Mianhae oppa " Taeyeon bowed again. The trip to the company was dead  silence.

'This is so not of him to be quiet, is something  wrong..' Taeyeon thought for a moment before the car stops in front if Sm Entertainment.

"Whats the rush, oppa? Why did he called for me early in the morning, and not to mention on our day off!" Taeyeon asks as they both headed to the President's  office..

"Morning Ms. Kim, Manager Kim.." The secretary greeted with a smile.

"Are they here?" The manager asks in return.

"Yes Mr. Kim, come in."The secretary open the door and they all enter the office to be greeted by two people

President Lee and the girl who filled the news these past few months.. 

"Morning Taeyeon.."  Mr. Lee greeted the spacing leader who was occupied with the blonde presence.

"Morning  President Lee.." Manager Kim replied as he elbowed Taeyeon..

 "Oh, morning Mr. Lee." Taeyeon bowed and smile at Jessica who was looking at them.

"Have a seat. " The president motion them..  

"Okay, since you're both here  I will go straight to the point.  I Want the two of you to work in a new album."

All of them were shock by the announcement.

"But president Lee.." Manager Kim objected.

"No buts manager Kim.."

"Its okay for me.." Taeyeon said out of the blue cutting them off.

"See? Taeyeon agree. The fact that we can be one again." President Lee spread his arms showing that he's right.

"You want us to make an album..?" Jessica asks fidgeting with her phone. All eyes turn to her waiting for another statement to come.

"Yeah, and after that we'll get you a solo contract and bring you back to the group again." President Lee said with a smile. There was silence for a minutes until Jessica got up to leave.

"I have  no time for nonsense like this, and I'm pretty Busy with my company. Thanks for the offer anyway."  She then leave the office leaving the other's shocked.

 

                                                                     JESSICA'S POV

 

What the heck! Did They really think I Would be happy to be back? Ugh! Curse you Sm Ent.

I was walking as fast as I could to the parking lot and unlock my car when...

"Jessica!.."  Damn! that voice. I quickly open the car's  door when i felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Ugh! What now..?!" I shake her hands off me.

"What do you mean what now? Why did you reject the offer!" She raise her voice.

 

"What made you think that im going to accept the offer?" I asks crossing my arms.

"Well, I thought you want to come back to us.."

"What? If I Want to, I should have done  it earlier or beg president Lee not to kick me off. I always want to get out of the group. And now that I'm free I'm going back to prison again?" I asks sarcastically. I know this is the only way for you to let me go Tae, I'm sorry.. 

"Sica, tell me you're lying." Her tears started to form  in her eyes. No Tae,  don't cry I know you're strong.

"Its true Taeyeon."

"No! Your just making this out, your just acting. You.. you can't do this.." her voice trembles and weakens.. 

"You know what Tae? This is what I want, for you to cry for me and be hurt! I came back to revenge and make you feel the pain, I want you to feel how much it hurts someone special to you leave you..!" 

*pak*

A palm hit my face. Thank you Tae..

"Sica.." She stared at her hand not believing what she did. I smile and leave her like that..

...

"Unnie! What happen? Why are you drunk?" Krystal  catch me as my feets getting numb.

"I did it soojung ah, Ive hurt her. I left her." Tears fall down in my cheeks..

"Unnie, look how miserable you are. You don't have to do this.. you could just tell them the truth.." Krystal caressed

bangs that covers my forehead.

"And hurt them?" I asks

"You already did. And you lied too.." She kissed my forehead.

"No matter what happened, they deserved to know the truth." She smiled at me and I drifted off to sleep..

 

 

 

A/N: hey guysssss... Its been a long time since I updated.. sorry about that and for the errors too..

Im pretty busy in school these days that I cant write..:3..

Im pretty occupied with something that I want to stop all my stories. Im sorry guys Ill try to change my mind though.. hope you'll like this chapter..

 

EyesmileMaomao at your service