We're Long Over

Sweet Revenge

The morning came and I lazily got up from my bed.

"Morning unnie." Seohyun greeted me as I join them for breakfast.

"Morning seobaby." I replied with a smile.

"Morning Tae Tae." Tiffany flashes her eye smile.

"Morning virus" I smiled back.

"So, what's our plan for today? We're free." I asks as I take a bite of my sandwich.

"Just us, not you. Manager wants to see you. One hour from now." Tiffany said as she check her time.

"What? Why didn't you wake me up??" I hurriedly ate the sandwich and drank my milk. Pretty healthy huh? Seo's in the house that's why.

"We don't want to ruin your beauty sleep." Tiffany smirk.

"What??" I asks in disbelief. I just head to the bathroom and do my thing there. I brush my teeth as quick as I can.

"I'm going then. Bye!" I waved at the two girls who was busy devouring their breakfast.

"Bye taeyeonie." Seo wave back.

"Bye Tae Tae. Good luck." Tiffany blow me kiss. I smirk at her and leave the dorm. I ran as fast as I could until I reach in front of our practice room.

"Morning manager-nim. I'm sorry I'm late." I bowed and apologized to him.

"Its okay, the fact I just came in a minute before." The manager wave his hand signalling me to stop apologizing.

"By the way. I just passed by to tell you some good news." He added.

"The company offered you a duet with... Krystal Jung." He continue with a smile. My eyes went wide open.

"Krystal!!?? As in Krystal Jung Soojung??!! Of F(x)?!!" I yell.

"Absolutely!" HE exclaimed happily. "

Can Luna do it instead??" I asks hoping he'd say yes.

"Krystal is the only option."

"Here, give this to her. I have a go somewhere." He added as he handed me a bunch of papers before leaving. I sigh in defeat and gather all my strength to walk and knock at f(x) practice room. The door slide open and a short haired girl appear in front of me.

"Oh?? Taeyeon sunbaenim??" The girl asks curiously.

"Oh, please come in. Is there something that we can help you with??" Luna step aside to let me in.

"I just need to give this to Krystal. She's not here??" I smile as I look around to see the three of them, When the door burst open and a two Lady appear in the door frame.

"Unnie, we brought you f.. Food t..too." Her eyes averted to her sister beside her with a worried face.

"Tae.. Taeyeon sunbaenim?" Krystal added. I keep on looking at the blonde girl beside who once to be mine.

"Unnie??" Krystal asks again.

"Sorry. I just passed by to gave you this." I said as I handed her the papers.

"Okay, is this about the duet??" She asks looking at her sister. Maybe Jessica won't let her do it.

"A duet?! Congrats Soojung." Jessica hug her sister with a smile. That angelic smile. I miss that one.

"Thanks Unnie. You too sunbaenim." Krystal flashes me a smile.

"Welcome." I Replied and headed for the door.

"I'll by going then." I motion the door and open it.

"See you around sunbaenim." Krystal and the other waves at me except her. Of course why would she. I sigh before leaving the room. That afternoon I headed to the recording Studio.

"Hi!" I greeted my duet partner who was listening to music.

"Hi, sunbaenim." She replied as she take off her earphones.

"Your early, huh??" I asks To kill the tension.

"Yeah, don't want to be late for my first duet." She said with a smile.

"Pretty punctual." I nod my head.

"You too unn.. Sunbaenim." She trailed off.

"You can call me Unnie." I tried to be friendlier. A smile was her only replied. We went home late practicing the new song.
                                                                        JESSICA POV


I stop the car in front of Blue Moon Restaurant. Its one of my favorite resto here in SoKor.

"Is this okay with the both of you?" I turn behind me to see Krystal elbowing Taeyeon.

"He he, were fine wherever you choose." Krystal chuckle nervously. We entered the resto and ordered something to eat.

"Excuse me." Krystal stood up and head to the CR.

"So, uhmmm. How's business?" Taeyeon break the silence.

"Well, its doing fine. Just tiring to go to place after another but fun." I said with a smile.

"I see, you should sleep a lot. You got eye bags a little." She said tracing her own eye bags.

"Look who's talking! You were the one whose sleeping while waiting earlier." I smirk at her.

"Well, can't help it." She just shrugged. My phone vibrates Inside my pouch, I swipe my screen to answer the call.

"Hello, chorongie~." I smile when I hear my assistants voice.

"Mr. Prada wants to meets you now Miss." She said over the phone.

"Okay, I'll be there." I hung up and stood up.

"Are you okay?? Is everything fine?" She asks worriedly.

"Perfectly fine, just need to meet someone." I was about to leave when a hand grabs mine.

"Will I be able to see you again??" She asks as she slowly take her hands off me.

"As long as you have her." I point at my sister who just get out of the CR. A smile was her only replied. I park my car outside my company and was greeted by a black haired girl in a ponytail with her bangs fall straightly in her brows.

"chorongie~." I called and hug her.

"Welcome back Miss." She said with a smile and lead me to the conference room where a young man was sitting by the roundtable...


A beep can be heard the moment I unlock the door of our house. I turn on the lights and sigh. Well, I guess Soojung still not here. I let my body fall on the couch when I heared the door beeps and opens. I look at my wristwatch, it's already nine in the evening.

"Yah! Jung Soojung! Who permitted you to come home this late??" I turn to check on her when my eyes went wide.

"Taeyeon? Krystal? What happened??" I dash towards my sister who was being assist by Taeyeon.

"Dont over react sis. I just hurt my toes that's why Taeyeon Unnie was helping me." Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Yah! You should be careful next time." I smack her gently in her arms as I took her from Taeyeon and brings her to her room.

"Goodnight Soojung." I kissed her forehead before heading out.

"Looks like we met again,huh?" I walk towards her who was standing by the couch.

"Yeah, pretty early than I thought." She said with a smile.

"Dont worry,You wont gain height if you keep on standing so you can sit down. Whats the use of the couch for.??" I said mockingly.

"For decoration??" She said as she sat on the couch.

"Pabo. You want some tea? You know while waiting for the rain to stop.

"Sure." She replied shortly. I headed to the kitchen and put two tea cups in a tray, a teapot and some bakes cookies.

"Thanks for helping my sister." I said as I serve her a cup of tea.

"No worries. I'm her senior." She then munch some cookies.

"Hey, it's good. Where did you buy this.?" She asks in a mouthful.

"I baked it." I replied shortly.

                                                                          TAEYEON'S POV


"WHAT?? You baked this?? This heaven sent cookies were made by you?" I exclaimed mockingly.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! How could you mocked me? Of course it has heavenly taste. I'm an Angel who pretend to be human." She flips her hair. The world seems to turn slowly at that moment. Her laugh, her smile, her sweet voice. Its all perfect that I missed it so much.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! Spacing out is my specialty not yours." She said snapping me back to reality.

"Sorry Miss." I joked as she clean the table. I followed her to the kitchen and watch her wash the dishes. Her bangs fell off and cover some part of her face. She gently tuck her hair behind her ears and show off her pale and smooth neck. Damn!!

"Yah.! Are you planning to stare at me all night?" She slapped me gently in my arms. She was about to leave when I grab her arms and run my other hand around her waist and close our gaps.

"Taeyeon what are y.." I shut her up when I brush my lips in hers. She frozes in her spot. Her soft lips stay motionless but soon move with mine. I ran my other hand behind her neck pulling her closer to me, leaving no gaps between us.

"Tae~" She was panting when I parted the kiss.

"Taeyeon please.." She try to push me away but I hold unto her even more tightly and pull her closer. 

"Taeyeon~ah stop it." She place her hand in my chest stopping me to kiss her further.

"Taeyeon, were over a long time ago. I hope you understand." She said cupping my face. I sigh in defeat and loosen my arms around her to let her go. Again.




A\N: Hi guys.. This was supposed to be a part of chapter two, but kinda erase this part, so I wrote it again.. Hope youll like it guys... XD MERRY CHRISTMAS :):):) I WISH THERE WOULD BE A 0T9 MOMENTS, HEHE..


 EyesmileMaoMao at your service here.. :):):)