Chapter 7

Sweet Revenge

 

"unnie~ hurry up! we'll be late!" Krystal yelled at her sister from the living room.


"coming! why are you in a hurry anyway?" The blonde lazily came down the stairs.


"of course! who wouln't be? this is just a once in a lifetime opportunity to go out with you again." Krystal said as she crossed her arms with her sister.


"once in a lifetime? we'll do it more often starting today, okay." jessica turn to face krystal and hug the latter.


"promise?"


"I promise." The blonde said with a smile. The sister's went to namsan tower and wrote something on the chain lock, their promises to each other.


"unnie~ remember this?" Krystal point a special nine chainlock. Jessica smiled as she reminisce the past..
( "Oh! Tae~tae! look at that chainlock! let's try it too." Tiffany exclamed excitedly as they passed by the promised chain.
"let's wrote our nickname there and wish!" Sunny joined the pink brunette.
"Come on let's try it all guys!" yoona drag the rest of the group member and gave each one of the member a lock according to our favorite color.
"Sica~ what are you writing?" A pair of arms wrap my waist and I smile.
I know those sweet voice belong to. I turn around and face my not-so tall girlfriend
"It's SoNyeoShiDaeForever09 then my initial on it." I smile as I finished writing.
"Unnie~ let's put it together here." juHyun called and pull us both together.
"Let's forever be happy, and let's stay together forever." Tiffany said with a smile, that time we were free since we have a mask on our face so the fans can't recognize us, that time, where we enjoy our company together, worrying nothing, living as sisters sometimes girlfriends :) never thinking it would turn out like this... ) 

"unnie? gwaenchanha? why are you crying?" krystal's voice snap Jessica back to reality.


"nothing, it's just something hit my eyes." The blonde smiled but Krystal know's the real reason already.


"let's go to namsan tower then. I'm gonna missed this soon." Krystal hold her hands and they headed to the tower.

"unnie~look! it's really amazing! the view here is just daebak!" krystal said with amusement as she point at the city of Seoul
"it's always amazing as it is, but we never knew that it also hides something that we can't see or feel. we can't predict what the future holds, but we're in the present. so, let's just enjoy what it offers us. no matter it's beautiful or hurtful." jessica smiled, a smile that reflects all her sadness and pains, it's too crystal clear to see that she's hurt right now.


"unnie~" Krystal look at her sister sadly. Why does it has to be them? to suffer like this? to give her sister so much pain? why does it has to be her sister?


"it's okay soojung~ah" Jessica smiled and pat her sister's head.


"I'm not a puppy, you know?" The younger girl smirked at her playfully.


"You're way better that the cutest puppy in the world" Jessica smile again.


"Of course! I have the best sister who takes good care of me." Krystal said proudly. The sisters both laugh together at their compliments and soon start bickering like a child. Just like how they used to be when they were once free.

"unnie~ do we really have to do this to them? they used to be your sister and your special someone. Don't they have the right to know?" Krystal look at her sister worriedly.


"It's not that I'm taking sides or what, I'm just worried, you know." The younger girl added.
...



...



...



...



"unnie~"


"I don't want them to know soojung~ah, they don't have to. Not until i make sure everything's fine, with the group, especially with Taeng~" Jessica stopped at her tracks. 

The sisters we're now walking to their unit.


"When the time is right, I'll be the one to tell them, okay?" Jessica smiled and cupped her sisters face before entering their condo.



[The Next Morning]
"unnie~ I'll meet you later at your room then, take care! Love you!" Krystal hung up and sigh.


"Is everything alright baby jung?" Amber asks as she sat besides the maknae.


"Huh? Yeah everything's fine. We're fine." Krystal smiled at her unnie.


"Baby jung~ah! you know you can always tell us your problem, we're your unnies, remember?" Luna cut-in, in their conversation.
Her three unnies are now forming a circle around her with their worried face.


"It's nothing unnie, i'm going to tell you if I had a problem, okay? I can't do it all alone, you know." Krystal said chuckling. Her tree sister just sigh and pat her back.

"Your just like your sister. But we won't let the same thing will happen to you, okay?" Luna said with a smile.


"Thanks unnie. I know you won't." krystal replied with a smile.


"So? Let's go for a dinner together, aye?" Amber said in english.


"Alright!" Luna and Victoria chorus.


"Pass, I have to meet my sister, you know?" Krystal pouted.


"oh? It's okay baby jung, maybe next time then.But, your treat." Amber Said and she stick her tongue out playfully.
"ugh! okay fine." Krystal groan and headed out.


"See you around unnie's." She added and waved goodbye.






A certain blonde was sitting alone in a cafe checking her phone from time to time when the door opens.


"Soojung!" The blonde stood up from her chair with a smile on her face and approach her long lost friend with a hug.


"JinRi" Krystal weep on her bestfriend shoulder. ...


"Come here, have a seat. Is everything alright?" JinRi asks as they both settled themselves on the table.


"Nothing's okay. I don't know, I can't take this any longer." Krystal sigh.


"Baby Jung~ah, You know I'm still here for you. Is there anything I can help with?" JinRi asks.


"Can you stay?"


"I'll be happy to obliged, my maknae." JinRi said with a smile.


"Come on, let's visit Jessica~unnie then." She added as she took krystal's hand to comfort the maknae.

The door slide open, revealing Jessica with a tall, slender and white man standing beside her.


"unnie~" Krystal called.


"Oh? Soojung~ah, Sulli~." Jessica greeted her sisters bestfriend with a smile.The younger girl hug her sister and pinch her cheeks.


"Hey! stop it!" Jessica playfully slap her sisters hand.


"Long time no see, Sulli~ah. How are you." Jessica asks the tall girl.


"I'm fine unnie, you look thinner than before, you know. You should eat a lot." Sulli Said with a smile as she hug Jessica.
"I know, Soojung doesn't take good care of me, you know." Jessica said sarcastically. 

"Yah! I did take care of you, I even arrange a Check-up for you, you wouldn't do it yourself." Krystal defend herself back.


"Hahaha, You two still fight a lot, huh?" Sulli asks with a laugh.


"ehemmm, I'll be going then." The tall man excused himself.


"He's a handsome doctor, you know?" Sulli said jokingly.


"Yeah, I chose him for that reason, He's gonna be my future brother-in law." Krystal go by the joke.


"Yah! what do you mean brother-in law? You mean you pick him as my husband? not as a doctor to cure me? What a meanie sister you are, huhu." Jessica sob jokingly.


"Looks like it unnie." Sulli said with a smile.


"She's a meanie sister sulli, you know that?" Jessica continue her fake cry.which earns a nod from sulli.


"She is indeed." Sulli agreed.


"Yah! that's not what I mean, why are you siding her? I'm your bestfriend not my unnie." Krystal pouted.


"Haha, I'm not siding with Jessica unnie, I'm in everyone's side." Sulli smile and pinch her bestfriend cheeks.


"I'm not buying that." Krystal crossed her arms.


"hey you two stop fighting! I want to sleep you know." Jessica stood up and headed for bed.
The JungLi continue there war by sending each other death glare which didn't go unnotice by their unnie.


"Stop the lover's quarrel you two, buy me some food." Jessica ordered them, which they both did.

---


"unnie, we're back!" Krystal called as they entered the room with some plastic bags filled with foods.


"Soojung! Look." Sulli pointed at a person lying on the floor.


"!" Soojung cursed, they both drop the plastic bags at the floor and run towards the figure lying on the floor.


"I'll call the doctor, Try to wake her or put her to bed, Soojung!" Sulli commanded as she press the emergency button.


"Soojung! Hey!" Sulli cupped Krystal's face as she saw no expression from her friend's face.


"Sojung, Listen to me, Unnie will be alright, I need you to be strong and stay here with your sister, I'll call the Doctor, okay?" Sulli kiss her forehead and leave the sister's alone with the nurse who rush to come in.
...





A//N: Hey guys.. :)
what's up? sorry for the late and lame update guys.. been empty this past few weeks, dunno how to start it all again..
So, here goes Chapter 8, dunno if it's interesting for you..
I'll update as soon as I can, Hope you'll stay tuned.. :)
Do leave some opinion, I wanna know what you think about this one.. :) That's all, Thank You for Reading.. :) \\ bow 80 degree \\



EyesmileMaomao at your service here.. ^^