Who are you?

Simply Xiuhan

Sorry guys, I was so busy nowadays that I couldn't update in a long time T^T.  But I finally got the time to update this goddamn fanfic so hurray. Music choice: Blah Blah - Kyunhyun

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Minseok's P.O.V

I opened my eyes as I feel the sun rays stabbing my eyes as I quickly closed my eyes once again. Ugh, this is why I dislike the sun so much. Even though I complain about it, I still got up and got ready for school. But the most dreadful thing is that it's the first day of school for me since I transfered becasue I was bullied. I'm afraid of the looks I'm going to get and the judgement too. I shook the thought out of my head and headed for school. As I walk into the entrance of the school I bump into someone and of course, I fell. I looked up and see the stranger holding out his hand and I grab it and push myself up. I looked at his facial features and he was surely handsome. His jawline was carved and he had a very handsome smile (omg im cringing).

 

"Hello, I'm Xi Lu Han and sorry for bumping into you."

"M-my name is Kim Minseok and I am truly sorry for not paying attention as I walk." I felt embarrassed as I scolded myself quitely.

"Hey it's fine and you don't have to be that formal, you can just call me luhan ok? And also aren't you new? Do you want me to show you around?" Luhan asked with pure generosity in his voice.

"Um s-sure" Ugh why do I stutter so goddamn much?

"Let's go then." Luhan says as he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the halls.

He had showed me most of the classes and it's already 07:25, so we departed and promised to meet each other at lunch. I sighed as I felt weight drop down on my feet as I walk further away from him and closer to my new classroom. I took a deep breathe as I walk into the class. As soon as the door opened, I felt many stares coming straight towards me and I wanted to cower in the corner so I wouldn't get all that attention. I heard whispers and giggles and at that moment I felt so small.

"So this is our new transfer student, please introduce yourself." The teacher said as I nodded.

"H-hello, I am Kim Minseok. Please take care of me."

I heard a bunch of girls squeeling as the teacher tried to quiet them down.

"You guys heard that, now take care of him ok?"

"Ne~!" 

"Now Minseok, go sit next to Kim Junmyeon. Junmyeon, raise your hand!"

I stumbled as I walked becasue of the tensity of my body from the anxiety as I finally reach the desk I was supposed to go to. 

"Hey Minseok." The person named Junmyeon whispered to me as I took my books out.

"Yes?"

"You seem to have some trouble walking here, do you want some vitamins?" Junmyeon offered.

I look at him questionably and i wondered if he just randomly has stashes of vitamins and offers them to people.

"No thank you" I say as politely as I can.

Junmyeons expression fell for a second but he turned back to normal and went back to his own activity.

The bell rang and I get up from my seat but suddenly gets surrounded by many people.

"Hey Minseokie, can I pinch your cheeks? I can't resist to not touch them." Ratchet girl no.1 squeeled as she pinched my cheeks.

"Hey minseok, what school did you come from?" Dude no.1 asked as he hovered over me.

"U-um, Changnyeong Daeseong High School."

"What?! So you transfered out of a private highschool just for SOPA?!

"Yeah kinda..."

"That is so cool!"

I excused myself as I went to the cafeteria to meet Lu Han. I see a figure waving and notice that it's Lu Han, so I walk towards him. 

"Hello Lu Han. How was your day"

"Hi, and I should be asking that to you. My day was fine, what about yours?'

"Decent."

"Well, at least it wasn't bad. Are you going to eat lunch?'

"No, I'm not hungry."

"Well, I'm buying you lunch anyways!" Luhan said excitedly.

*After School*

"Hey Minseokie, do you want me to walk you home?" 

I blushed to the nickname he gave me. but Jongdae always calls me that. I don't know why I'm suddenly blushing at that though. What's happening?!

"No it's fine. I don't want to bother you."

"No you're not bothering me. I'm the one who offered in the first place!"

I don't want him to find about my father. I can't let him go with me, but I can't resist to say no.

"Um...ok then."

"Let's go!'

I was secretly hoping that my father wasn't home and does not see me with Lu Han or else he's going to suspect something. I pick at my finger nails nervously.

"Hey, stop doing that. It's not good for you :(." Lu Han said as he grabbed my hands and rubbed them.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"Your hands are soft." He suddenly turned my hands, but I quickly turned it back because I didn't want him to see that horrific thing there. However, it was too late.

"Minseok, why do you have such a huge cut there? It's even bruised up!." Lu Han exclaimed.

"I fell and I landed on my hand-"

"Like I'm going to believe that! Tell me the truth, please." Lu Han pleaded.

"I-i can't tell you. I'm so sorry, but I can't."

"It's fine, I should be sorry since I got that angered, but I'm very worried. I know you have just met, but I want to protect you from all the dangers there is. I don't why I feel this way, but I think it's the right thing to do. I feel as if I was magnetified to you and you needed a person to protect you and I felt as if that person is oging to be me. So let me protect you, please."

My mind suddenly replayed to what Jongdae had said. He had promised to protect me. What is happening? My mind suddenly went blank and all I had saw was black.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[A/N] Hello people/readers of this story. So this is my attempt to write a longer chapter as promised and yes again, it's not edited. So I hope no one get's angry at me for my crappy skills. So I kinda made a mistake on the last chapter and I had to change the storyline once again, so yeah...forgive me T^T. If anyone would like to make predictions, then go ahead and comment it! I will definitely enjoy them! Bye~!