Interruptions

Simply Xiuhan

[A/N] Wassup guys, athor here. Exams are coming and I'm questioning sanity right now. I'm thinking of going back to Busan when Spring break starts. Anyways, I finally updated, hope chu kuma bears like it. 


                                                              


Minseok's P.O.V.                 

I was concentrating on the conversation I was having with Jongdae until the door chimes suddenly interrupted us, and somehow Jongdae looked a slight bit irritated.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's fine." Jongdae declined continuing his unfinished sentence.

"Alright then. Do you want something to eat then?" I asked since I started to grow hungry as time passed. 

"Sure." Jongdae answered.

"It's my treat since I'm older and you bought me coffee." 

"Fine." Jongdae puffed his cheecks.

"Aww, you're still as cute as before." I cooed at him.

"Hyung!" Jongdae let out a cry of exasperation and shot me the most offended look he could give. I wonder how he only grew cuter day by day. I chuckled at his reaction and started to walk off to the cashier.

"Minseokie hyung!" Baekhyun suddenly crashed into me with a bear hug.

"Hi Baekhyun. How are you doing?" I returned the hug.

"Great after seeing you again. What do you want to order hyung? Usuals? Or are you feeling classy today (wiggles eyebrows)?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Haha. I'll try something different today. What's the speical for today?" I asked.

"Today's special is the Peach Plum Rose tarts." Baekhyun introduced me to a sample.

 Image result for fancy tarts small    

"Wow. Then I'll get two of those and a Matcha crêpe cake."

 

"Kk. Anything else hyung?"

"No. It's fine."

"Alright. Then it's gonna be $7.49." I handed him the change and thanked him. I hugged him once more and went back to where Jongdae sat.

"Done? How was the reunion?" Jongdae laughed loudly.

"Great. How's life over here?" 

"Stop trying ta roast me hyung~"

"Well you started lol."

"Lol? I didn't know you could talk the 21st century hyung. Thought you would forever stay as a great-great grandfather." Jongdae stated. I shot him the strongest glare I could give him.

"Alright chill." Jongdae ruffled my hair (god knows how long his arms are). I leaned into the touch out of comfort and I felt something soft press onto my forehead. Jongdae stood up and smooched me on the forehead (forgive me). Then we heard a forced cough behind us. 

"Excuse me gentlemen. Your order is here." Baekhyun said, smiling like a creep. I blushed and sat down. Jongdae murmured something to Baekhyun and looking a tad grumpy I say. I chuckled and they both look at me, stopping their quarrel. They looked like confused hecks that have been stuck under a rock their whole lives. Then they started and laughed along.

"Well, I'll go. Enjoy the food! Junmyeon hyung made it especially delious for you both."

"Tell him thanks for us then."

"Sure thing.!"

"It sure looks fancy." Jongdae looked in amazement.

"Yeah." I quickly took a picture and started cutting a piece out for Jongdae. I motioned him to eat it and he happily did. I suddenly heard a squeal out of nowhere and see a bunch of girls looking our direction. They quickly turned around and shushed the girl who squealed. We started to chuckle and continued our dialogue of passing food into each others mouths.


[A/N] Hello my kuma bears who are reading this. I wrote this as a short story because my back is being a terrible peeve to me and I decided to update another part next time. Please comment if you like it. I haven't been getting much response and I'm worried that no one likes this story T-T. Well I'll have to say goodbye. Also, please follow me or DM me on instagram cause I'm lonely.

Instagram: markeu_the_snow