Close Pt.2

Simply Xiuhan

This is a double update guys. I felt bad for not updating sooner so here it is!

Music choice: Stay with me - Punch ft. Chanyeol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's P.O.V.

I looked away reluctantly as Minseok continued to walk to his house. Then I looked to where Minseok sat not too long ago to find the phone that he bought him to be lying in the same spot where Minseok sat. I grabbed the phone and scrambled out the car and rushed so I can get to Minseok. I tried to remember which direction he went, but only remembered he went straight. I groaned as I slapped myself for forgetting such a simple thing. I crossed the street and turned random directions to see nothing. I felt frustrated and pulled my hair as I was about to give up and give the phone to him tomorrow until he witnessed a horrific scene. He saw a man that was 2x larger than Minseok, harrassing him. I hurriedly ran towards them and spotted a broken bottle in the doorway and grabbed it. I threw it at the man and he went down.

"Minseok! Are you okay?!" I shouted as I bent down to check if he's okay.

"Luhan! Behind you!" Minseok suddenly got up and pushed me away. 

"No! Minseok!" I witnessed Minseok getting stabbed with a beer bottle and I run to him. I felt anger surge through me as I charge towards the man who I suspect to be Minseok's father. I socked him in the face and grabbed his head and kneed him in the stomache. I quickly took Minseok's hand and lead us towards my car. 

"Is this why you didn't want me to see you off at your house?" I asked.

"Yes." 

I halted and lifted Minseok and carried him bridal style. 

"You can't run in this condition. I'm taking you to the hospital."

"Thank you Luhan. "

"No I should thank you for coming into my life. For becoming the person I love and cherish. For becoming someone I can protect."

I heard stifling cries and I ran as fast as I can to the car. Once we got there, I layed Minseok on the backseats and wrapped his stomache with a shirt I kept in my backseat. I started the car and sped off to the nearest hospital. When I arrived, they took Mineok to the ER and started to perform surgery. After a long 2 hours of waiting, the doctors had came out with news. 

"Is Minseok okay?"

"He's not entirely okay, but overall, he will be fine. The object had hit a pat of his kidney, but we were able to repair it. That was the most critical problem. We were able to remove the glass remnants that were in the wound also. You also need to know that we have to report this incident to the police because this incident is definitely not accidential." 

"Yes I know and thank you very much sir. Thank you for saving him. He's very pecious to me."

"I can see that. Well, I'll be off now."

"Goodbye sir."

I sighed as I replayed the whole scene in my head. This is terrible. I have a very ominous feeling. Once the nurses announced that I could see Minseok, I charged in the room. I look at Minseok's beautiful face and I walked over to sit next to him. This exact moment happened this afternoon. I look at him, I hold his hand, and I pray that he's alright. It's Deja Vu isn't it? Now I just have to wait. Though the only difference is, I kiss Minseok on the lips.

"I will remember this moment and take revenge on your father mInseok." I vowed to myself.