Promise -MInseok

Simply Xiuhan

​​​Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be hated by your father that it gets to the point that it turns abusive? Well that's what Minseok went though. However, through that horror is also love. Kim Jongdae, a boy that mineok had loved since childhood had made him realize what true love is.

>>>>>>>>>>>

The swing rocked back and forth as I contemplate about life. I look at the children playing in the snow breathing heavily as it causes fog to float in the air and disintagrate into nothing. What does fun feel like? What does happiness feel like? Tears started welling up in my eyes as I replayed the times I spent with my parents happily playing together. Celebrating together. Cuddling together. Then the scene changed to my mother laying in a hospital bed looking very ill. Then to the broken bottles of alchohol lying on the ground of out house. My eyes blurred as I cried with sorrow and grief. Why did it have to turn out like this? So many questions turn out unanswered.

My breath hitched as I feel someone petting my head. I turn around to see Jongdae smiling at me as he lowered his hand and caressed my cheeks. His hands are warm and delicate. Why do I like this sensation?

"Why are you crying?" Jongdae asked, shaking me out of my thougts.

Tears welled up once again as I hugged him, resembling an upset child.

"Go ahead, cry. It's okay." Jongdae comforted me as I cried harder.

Jongdae always held a place in my heart. He had always treated me like the most important thing in the world except that I am human. What is this feeling? Love? If it is, it feels wonderful. Too bad I can't experience it all the time like many other people do.

"Jongdae?"

"Yes?"

"Will you stay by my side when I need you? Will you protect me from danger?"

"Yes. Of course Minseok. I promise." 

>>>>>>>>>>

[A/N] Hello people! I am finally updating this crappy story and yes, I did not edit it. So this chapter will be very bad and out of grammer. I am very happy because a person has given me courage to continue this story and not give up. I will not name this person because I want them keep ther privacy (does that even make sense?). Lol I just found out that I took a whole hour typing this very short chapter and right now it's 01:53am T^T. Anyways, bye :)! Hope everyone has a great day/evening/night.