11:30 am

What the-

A loud noise and voices woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked out of my half closed lids. It was way too bright!
After some time of trying to get used to this heaven like bright light, I turned in every direction and noticed that the passengers seat behind me was empty.
Wait a second- His stuff was gone too! What is happening?!
I turned around in panick and looked out the window.
Asphalt, a little further back, grass, railings, fences. In the distance, big, dizzyingly high skyscrapers.
Oh, we landed.
Calmed down, I leanded back and took my phone to look at myself in the reflection.
A bit tousling through my hair, a new layer mascara and no one just held a nap of 5 hours.
I read the seoul weather news. Well, I didn't learn korean for 5 years to let out something like weather forecasts and just read a number. It was just a lot more fun.
26° the website said. sunny, for the whole week.

The plane smoothly came to a halt, pleasant, and before I could've made a move to stand up,  the stewardess walked towards me.
She stopped and bowed in front of me.
"May I help you with your lugagge Miss Naqvi?"
Bright smile, shining white teeth, high cheekbones, a bit make-up, tied back hair.
A little dark blue hat on her head.
"No." I had to hesitate a bit, and eyed her unconsciously.
"No, It's okay. thank you."
"As you wish"
Her hands politly hold in front of her belly, she bowed 45° and turned while looking at the ground and walked away. wherever.
I looked after her till I realised I did exactly that.
I turned away, put on my black cardigan and took my phone in my hand together with headphones and bag and went out of the plane.
You couldn' t see it just by looking at me, but I was so damn nervous and I was sure the Stewardes realised that too.

Gosh, after all these years I finally arrived here.

I walked through the aisle, out of the plane, in the Airport, to the room with the
suitcases.
Not a long way, but the crowd made this little trip a lot harder than it was.
It was a total different feeling. Unusual but still so pleasing.
My heels clattered over the white marble floor, In step with my raging heart, while I walked to the baggage handling system.

There were way too many people. Did really that many people board??

I stopped next to the machine, after the crowd got smaller and I still couldn't see a trace of my suitcase.
My phone suddenly vibrated.

Group Chat1:

I. :
Heeeyy Did you guys already arrive?? where are you two?
11:29

Ok I had to take a deep breath.
Hera, this is really happening right now.
The friend with whom I skyped and chatted for 5 whole years, is really just asking me where I am. Am I dreaming right now?

H. : Hiiii Omg I can't believe this is really happening after all this timee!!
I'm at Incheon Airport right noww I can't believe I'm actually here!!!
11:32

With one klick my message was send.
I was shaking. My whole body wanted to jump out of joy, but I couldn't.
On my first day in Korea I should behave good. After all it was my very first day.
What will all the people here think otherwise? "The crazy girl from the foreign country"?

Oh god wait a second. Incheon Airport. Series. Kdramas. Popular People.
HOLY , I'M STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF A KDRAMA AIRPORT SCENE. WHAA-
Oh oh oh wait! That's my suitcase! My suitcase!!

I dragged along my suitcase. I was too excited. Waaay too excited. I walked out of the suitcase-pick-up-room and looked around in the wide airport. I can't believe it!
Hera you have to pinch yourself, this is definitely a dream!

Ringg

I sat down on one of the benches.
My chauffeur, or better, the guy who was bringing my car, didn't write that he arrived yet , so I think I still had to wait a bit.

I.:
Oh ok, omg sammmmeee!!! I'm so happy right now I can't stand still.... or rather sit, I'm sitting right now haha
oh oh and I'm in Incheon Central already, in a caffee shop.
When will you guys arrive?
11:36

I had to think for a second.
How long would it take me from here to Incheon?
Half an hour? An hour? How long do I even still have to wait?

H.: oki. I don't know how much I'll still have to wait tho. i think the guy who's gonna bring my car is stuck in traffic...
11:39

A second Ring.
Chat.2

MyCarGuy.
Hello Miss Navqi, I hope you arrived well.
I regret to inform you that it will still take 5 more minutes of your precious time, since the traffic is unexpectedly much today.
We apologise for the Inconvenience.
11:41

H.:
Hiii! Yeah I did thanks!
No problem! I'll wait inside tho, it's way too bright outside right now!
11:43

Group Chat.1

H.: Ok I'll definitely have to wait now. He really got stuck in the traffic. But he'll be here in 5 minutes so I think it'll take me 25 minutes to Incheon Central? just send me your location and i'll drive to that exact place.
11:44

I.: Sure! Here it is:)
"Angel-In-Us.de"
11:48

I clicked on the link. Looks like a nice place! Can't wait to get there!

H.: Thank u! I'll be there at 12:15 then!^^

11:51

Packing my phone, I stood up and walked out of the Airport. At the door I turned to look into the big building.
You look gorgeous but I don't wanna come back here again. I don't wanna leave this country.

Still full in thoughts, I didn't realise someone stopped in front of me. I turned to look at him.
Black Suit, Black Hair, Straight face, emotionless. He stood there with his hands touching each other in front of his stomach.
Oh! The man for my car!
He bowed.
"Hello. My name is jae in hwan. We apologise for coming late."

I smiled and waved with my hand.
"No no It's totally okay."

He bowed again, this time just slighty with his head. A little smile lingered on his face for a second.
Then his hand moved to the opposite direction of him.
"Please follow me. Your car's not far from here."

Guessed 10 meters away, 2 also suited man stood in front of 2 cars. One was black and the other one orange.
When they saw us, they immediatelly rushed to take my suitcase.
In Hwan turned to me and handed me the car keys for the orange car.
"We hope you'll have a good trip with your car. Please contact us if inconveniences occur."

"Thank u! I will." I walked to the drivers site and got into the car. "Bye bye!"