14th of May 2:02 pm

What the-

14th of May 2:02 pm

We finally arrived, the heart of the three of us probably beating louder than the radio tune.
"I'm so excited" Banu told nerously.
"Same, I really wanna know who this popular person is.. you're really an for not telling us" Irma looked at me with narrowed eyes but couldn't hold back a smile.
"i don't even know his name! What is there not to tell!" I couldn't hold back a smile too.
"You could've asked don't lie to us!" Banu laughed.
"Well whatever, you're gonna see them now anyway." i said.
"Them?" Irma asked.
"Yeah, did I not tell you guys? He said he lives together with a few other boys.
"Ehhh no Hera, We're pretty sure you left out that part..??"
Irma and Banu looked at each other for a second and I could see their tenseness..
Gosh I was so sorry. Ok, no I definitely wasn't, this was going to be so much fun.
"Well whatever, let's go, we're already a bit late."

So, we went out of the car, in the enormous front yard and up the stairs to the door.
I rang the door, and not even 3 seconds later, someone quickly open the door.

And the next thing I perceived was irma and banu gasp, the second thing, one of them chocking on their own saliva and the third thing, irma whispering: "You didn't know his name my ."
"Hi I'm- huh.."
I just smiled sassily and namjoon looked at us, with a questioning look.
"You didn't tell them?"
I just shaked my head. Still smiling. Still proud of myself.
"Gosh these poor things..." Namjoon started half-laughing now. "Well, come in first, it's too warm outside."
You couldn't see it from the outside, but the inside of the house was bigger than expected.
Well with seven people living in one house, it had to be that big.
The hallway was long and wide, with dark wood on the walls, pretty white pictures hanging here and there and white marble floor and white doors.
We went in, took off our shoes and walked down the corridor. It was pretty long and in the middle of the corridor were two identical stairs on the left and right. Probably led to the same hallway just on the second floor.
Namjoon led us to the last door that was right in front of us. When opening the big white door, big stairs led to the living room and dining room on the left, and the kitchen on the right.

It was empty though, no one was there, probably still in their rooms, or not at home. Better for us, I thought, seeing too many idols on one day could kill a person.
"Sit on the couch guys, the others will be here soon. You wanna drink something?"
"Yeah sure." Banu said.
Oh my god, no. MOre IDoLSSS.
I looked at banu and irma and was surprised. they looked calm and just looked around as if we just went into the new home of an old friend. Wtf?! how?!
Oh. right. the one is an actress, and the other one gets acting lessons in her trainee years. Awesome. Great. That just leaves me. As a doctor, I'm the only one who's not acting in any way. Awesome. Again. They could've showed me some techniques at least.
Ohh Right, they didn't now about all this. welp, karma's beating you in your own game Hera. Well done.

"Do you guys want wine? Or beer, Coke, Sprite..?" Namjoon called from the kitchen.
"Everything's fine." Irma said. Banu nodded.
"What about you hera?"
Nope. NOPE. Don't talk to me idiot! I'm too nervous to talk now!!
"Eh.. For me too."
"Ah come one, you guys are too polite! Just tell me! Or come over and pick up yourselves if you want to.. That'd be way better."
"Sure." Irma and Banu stood up.
No no no, guys don't do this to me! Please! I don't wanna stand up!
And as if Irma heard my thoughts she took one of my hands and wanted me to stand up.
I gave her the "I can't do this look" and she just gave me the "Don't be silly!" look back. She literally forced me to stand up and held my hands so strong as if I wanted to run away or something, (of course Irma actually just took her hand carefully and held it calmy till they reached the kitchen, but it just felt soo different at that moment) until we were at the kitchen.
Banu was already drinking from her wine glass, watching her surroundings quietly.
Namjoon was sitting on one of the chairs on the kitchen counter drinking coke, and as Banu later told me, eyed me secrelty (well not as secret as you thought hm? muhaha).
Irma was drinking coke too and I was drinking just water for today. All this sweet stuff wasn't for me. And since I can't drink wine, water was definitely more than okay.
"Shall we sit on the couch again? Since we all have something to drink now?"
After sitting down again, Namjoon started talking.
"So you guys live in the same house for 1 and a half weeks now? how is it?"
"Yup," irma laughed, "it's reallly cool! And it actually never gets boring!"
"Oh yeaah, same here. Here's always action and almost never quiet... except for today! why does it even take so long to just walk down the stairs??You guys think they're too shy?" Namjoon joked about his own members.
"Naah I don't think so! After going on stage, you get to lose all the shyness, don't you?"
"Well, you guys are actual guests and not just fans, or better random people, so I think this is a bit diferent?"
we nodded understandingly.
"But I have to ask you guys something."
"Sure, just ask." Irma said. I still didn't say more than 5 words and I was so glad for that because I wasn't sure anymore if I had something like a voice.
"You guys are so fluent." He looked at the three of us "I'm pretty sure this isn't your first time visiting Korea.
"Oh," Banu said "Yeah, Irma and I already live here for a while. Since Irma's a trainee and I'm an actor. But Hera just moved to this place."
Namjoon looked at me with wide eyes.
"You're just here for a week now but you're already speaking korean like a native speaker?!
Wuah hera, I'm impressed!"
"I think so?" I shyly laughed a bit, "Thank you."

Suddenly the door, from which we went in swung open and Jungkook came in, half running.
"Hello!.. I'm jung-" He stopped in the middle of the room, "Wait! I know you from somewhere!"
and pointed his finger in Irmas direction.
She looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, I'm a trainee in bighit. We saw us once."
"Whaaatt??" Namjoon was visibly shocked. "Why did I never see you before?!"
Because Bighit made a whole floor just for trainees, don't you guys know? Idols don't really go there."
"Ohh" Both said at the same time. "So thaat's why."
"Huh but why did we saw us then? If you're just in that one floor?"
Irma looked at him with disbelief for a second.
"I have to take the elevator to get to that floor, of course."
So cute.
Namjoon laughed at Jungkook. "istg, kookie, little idiot."
"Hey! Wha- I told you not to call me like that!"
"Cute" Irma said, and giggled, and jungkook suddenly stopped being angry and just blushed while looking with wide eyes. Namjoon laughed even more.
Apruptly, J-Hope appeared out of nowhere, (or that elevator, no one knew was there)
and we shaked hands faster than actually needed.
"Hi hi!! I'm J-hope! Your hope and angel! Nice to meet youu"
"Hey!" I told you not to do that didn't I?!" Namjoon said angrily. "You'll just scare them."
Ahhh J-hope is too cutee.
"No no, it's totally fine!" I smiled widely at J-hope. "Hiiii I'm Hera!"
At the meantime, Jungkook sat beside us, and J-hope eventually joined, after we stopped shaking hands.
"Hello guys! I'm Min Yoo-" He ALSO stopped in the middle of the room. They were all so similar, it was awesome!
"You're- are you- THE actress?! THE actress I think you are?!" He looked at banu.
"I don't know to be honest, can't read minds." She laughed a bit.
"You're banu aren't you?! Omg I'm a big fan of you! Really!" While talking he walked to her and started shaking her hand with both of his hands "I read every article about you and I saw every video of your blog on your Youtube side! Also your movie!! oh my god I'm such a big faaan!!"
"Hey hey Suga stop! You'll break her arms!! And she didn't come her to greet crazy fans but as a guest to relax! Do I have to tell that to everyone today?! What's wrong??"
"Aaah right, I should stop."
"No, No it's totally fine! I'm honored to have you as my fan!" She politely said.
And suga started fangirling again. "Aaaah oh my goooddd I can't believe my luck!!"
"Hey Hey! Enough! Sit down already!"
"I don't even know how you guys couldn't recognise her. You guys are embarrassing me."
Banu giggled. Arghh, having someone you're a fan of as your fan must be so weirdd, and cool at the same time!

Eventually Jin, Jimin and V joined too.
Jin and V rather shy and polite but jimin, not other than J-hope jumped in the room all happy and smiling, like a little puppy and greeted us.
"Gosh, finally done with all these greetings now. Greeting seven people one after another always takes so long" He laughed.
"It's okay, it's good to know everyone now." I smiled at everyone. As if we didn't know before the greeting. Ha. Ha. Biggest lie ever told.

After a while, when things relaxed between everyone and we could talk at each other calmly without any tension, jungkook asked Irma shyly if it would be okay to go up to his room to show her a few dance moves, J-hope and Jimin went along, wanting to know how good this pretty girl really was.
Banu also went upstairs, dragged by suga with jin and V following.

So now, It was just the two of us. Alone, in the kitchen, since we were invited for dinner. I was sitting on the counter and was drinking my water from earlier again.
It was quiet for a while, I couldn't decide if it was uncomfortable or pleasant though. It was way too hard to decide, because, -gosh this man, I could watch him cook forever- and -gosh this man, how should I act infront of him?!-
"How is it till now? Do you enjoy it here?" He asked with a soft voice.
"Yeah it's really cosy here." I said as I turned to look at the living and dining room "I feel like this is my second home or something."
"Ohh really? I'm glad you feel at home here. I was already worried you wouldn't like it here because of all the kids playing around and being loud all the time."
Namjoon was cutting tomatoes now and put them in the mixer.
"To be honest, I thing that's actually one of the main points why it's so comfortable here. It's the same reason at home. without irma and banu, being home doesn't actually feel like home, even though I'd probably be sitting on our couch while thinking that."
He started putting butter in a pan.
"So you're the same as me. I don't like that too! Some people don't like much action in their homes so in case you'd be.. one, of these persons, I just asked, you know what I mean?"
"Yeah. Yeah I understand."
It went qiuet again, the two of us thinking.
I watched namjoon as he cut some more things and put it in the mixer and to the question if I can help him in some way, he just said, that there is not really anything to help right now, turned to me and thanked me with a little soft smile on his face. I couldn't stand all this cuteness and shyly smiled and looked at my glass, because it was suddenly so interesting to look at that sparkling water.
After mixing a bit he stopped and put everything in the pan, that was already prepared with melted butter in it. Behind that, there was a bigger pan, with noodles in it.
"The sauce smells awesome already!" I said, breathing in that scent again.
"You think so? Do you wanna try a bit to test if it tastes as good?"
"Sure, let me try!" I said and put the glass of water beside me to jump off the counter and get a fork.
"No no just stay there!" He took a bit of the sauce with the wooden spoon and held one hand under it, in case something driped down.
It was so weird eating from that big spoon I almost couldn't even open my mouth that much.
But it worked and it tasted delicious! Maybe a bit more salt though?
"It takes incredibly good but I think you need a bit more salt in there." I said.
He looked at me, kind of confused. "What, really? But I put in so much already! let me try too!"
And tried from that same spoon I just ate from.
Okay I was obviously not in kindergarden anymore and I shoudn't be so nervous because of an indirect kiss, but stilllll! This was a serious matter!!
"Oh, you're right! This really needs some more salt! Arghh glad that you tried!"

5:30 pm

It took some time but an hour later, and a bit of playing around and telling weird stories, the food was finally ready to eat.
Through the a little phone that was hanging beside the kitchen shelf, Namjoon said the food was ready. He explained that when talking in there the whole second floor hears it and that it's much easier than yelling for them to come down for more than 10 minutes.
It took a while till everone was sitting on the table, but when finally everyone was present, we started eating.
It tastes awesome and after eating I was sure everyone thought so too, because ever plate was empty and even in the big bowl of noodles wasn't anything left.

After cleaning we all sat on the sofa and were about to decide which movie to watch.
It took a while, with seven members who all had another wish and two girls who had way too much fun with the members argumenting to each other which movie would be better because of what.
Suddenly, Namjoon started speaking, after just watching everything quietly.
"Hey Hey guys! Since we can't decide which movie to watch, let's just let Hera decide. She didin't say her opinion yet!" He smiled at me. All at once everyone turned at me and showed me their movie.
Too many movies, and more than half of them were movies I didn't even watchyet. Oh god, why are you doing this to me Namjoon?!
"Ehm... to be honest, I didn't watch a few of these movies yet.."
"Why don't we just watch banus movie..?"
I heard Suga mumble and banu abruptly looked at me from behind everyone with wide eyes and quickly shaked her head.
"I- I don't know, let's just watch this movie." I pointed with the finger to the movie from Jin.
Jin is the type to like these calm movies I think and I really needed a peaceful movie right now.
"Ahh but that movie is so boring!" Jimin said but still took the DVD and put it in the DVD-player.
Everyone went quiet and sat on the big Sofa that still had enough space for 3 more people.
Namjoon somehow managed to sneak past the peopl and sit beside me.
He was way too cute and it was so comfortable beside him. BUT it also made me hella nervous and my heart was beating probably faster than a hummingbirds heart.
At some point of the movie (That I couldn't keep up with the movie argh) he suddenly put his arm around me and acted like he didn't even noticed what he just did, like this kind of "I-just-want-it to-be-compfortable-and-didn't-realise-"
Well, I couldn't act like him so I just sat there, and let out my breath (as qiuetly as possible of course, he wasn't allowed to notice my nerousness), that i didn't know I was holding.
I looked to banu who was watching the movie curiously and with all her attention.
And then to Irma, who was already looking at me. She started smiling this knowing smile, and I just gave her the "Aaahhh help mee!" look.
She kept back a laughter and tried to hold closed.
I started giggling too and turned back to the movie for a second to distract myself.
When looking back at Irma, she was already quiet again and continued watching the movie.
20 minutes passed, but it felt like an enternity, with my raging heart, that calmed down a bit, now that it got used to the situation, when I suddenly felt a bit of more weight than before on my shoulder. I turned my head a bit but then immediatelly stopped because Oh my god, Namjoon just fell asleep on my shoulder!!! Aaah what should I do now?!!
He suddenly moved and tried to make it comfortable in his sleep.
It's probably so uncomfortable for you, isn't it?
I felt bad, so I took a pillow and put it on my thighs, took his arm off of my shoulder, lifted his head slowly, and layed it back down on the pillow. He was so cute while sleeping, and I just couldn't believe my luck.
I didn't realise a few of the other members were looking, but when I finally did, my eyes widened and I was so glad that all the lights were turned off, since I was sure, I turned hella red.
"You know," J-hope suddenly started talking as quietly as possible to me to not wake namjoon up, and I turned to look at him, still red, but already forgetting that, since I was really curious of what he wanted to say. "Hyung didn't want us to tell you,but I think you should know." He paused for a second. "Namjoon Hyung really likes you.
He doesn't believe in love at first sight, but I think it just happened to him.
Today it took him more than 2 hours to decide what to wear. And that day before he searched on the internet for like the whole day what we could to tomorrow so we wouldn't get bored. I know, I know, this is all way too fast, but I just wanted you to know. We really just want the best for our Hyung."
He looked at me now, and I wasn't sure if he was waiting for an answer or not but I couldn't say a word. I just looked at him, unbelieving and just perplexed.
"Well whatever, now that you know, let's just continue watching the movie."
They turned back as if nothing happened just now. Just Irma and banu were looking at me with wide eyes. Surprised smiles on their faces.
And the whole day I thought he was just fooling around. I thought all this skinship is normal for him when he really just flirted with me this whole time.
This is the first time visiting him and things are already like this.

I couldn't decide if this was way too fast or just okay.
But why am I even thinking about this?? They probably joked to confuse me. A little plan, made to have something to laugh.

After a second movie, they insisted on watching with us, we went home.
I didn't say a word for the whole ride. Still thinking about the things J-hope said. Still deciding if it was worth believing, or if they really just fooled around.
But would they lie like this for their own benefit on our first meeting? They were old enough not to, weren't they?

It was 1 in the morning when we all fell in our beds dead tired.