2:23 pm

What the-

It took me an eternity to leave his place. Or 10 minutes.

I can't tell how I reached Incheon because I was just so so far away with my thoughts.

But not too far since I was still driving.

However, I still reached Incheon, and when I saw my two friends, finally in real life, after so many years of just texting and skyping and- I just forgot everything for a second and cried and hugged them, because this was just too good to be true.

I never believed in Dreams coming true, but after that day, I indeed did.

 

We finally sat in the car then, after crying whole new rivers into Incheon and people looking weirdly at us, and of course, after calming down, the two of them asked me, what happened.

Well, let's say I DID tell them everything.

"Someone jumped in my car and told to just drive away"

"And I was so shocked"

"And that person told me he is really popular"

"-So, u know, asked me, if I could drive him home-"

"-And, yeah, that's why it took me so long."

"And he told me that he has to pay back somehow"

"And u know to, pay back, to u guys and also me..."

"He invited us to his house."

I know I know, I was an for not telling them who "that person" was, but well, I wanted to see their shocked faces when visting him.

Okay, I definitely was an .

 

The two were thinking now, kinda excited and also curious of who he'd be. Of course they asked who the stranger was and "Should we google him first?" also "Is he really that popular??"

I was like "I don't know man don't ask me" and "You guys are really asking me now what he looks like?? Goddammit, I was driving! Gosh, if not I probably would have looked at him for the whole ride, he was so hot. But okay, as much of what I saw, well, he had light blond hair, almost white, and probably coloured, since no one can have that kind of hair naturally. His style, well unique I'd say, but also pretty simple, with a gray shirt and wide jeans with rolled up ends.. also black converese and a black watch, and black glasses and a black cap... which probably was for hiding a bit, but oviously didn't do a good job.

all in all, If I had to describe him in one word, I'd say.. aesthetic? Like aestheticness in person?"

"What- Hera, you told us you were driving, how could you see all these things?? especially his shoes?? whut??"

"Guys, that guy walked out of my car. Of course i`d look at him?!"

This continued like this, question after question. But nope they didn't find out it was namjoon... They probably thought my reaction would be different if it would have been him annnnd since I said "that stranger" what clearly excludes ever person from every popular band I know.

So, we eventually reached home, and we were shoked. (in a good way)

Because this house was much better than expected and even had space for 2 more cars, what we obviously didn't know.

Gosh my parents picked out that house, why did they not tell me?!

The garage was placed right in front of the little street and you could either, after placing your car in there, walk through the door in the garage directly in the house, or, walk out of there, and, 2 meter beside the garage, up the stairs, where you'd get to the front door of the house.

Everything was kinda covered with plants, obove the garage and on the sides of the stairs, and that was also the reason why you couldn't see the mansion at first glance.

It didn't look any less noble in the house.

the first look from the door showed the big living room and big white sofas with, again, a lot of plants prettily put in every corner. behind the couch, 2 meters away, on the right side of our sight, were stairs a bit more than one meter high which led to the kitchen on the right, and two more corridors on left and straight. When walking left, after going up these little stairs, you could see a gym room, with walls of glass and a few LED`s on the sides of the glasses so it kinda looked like the room was shining in blue.

And that was just the view from the door, it was stunningly beautiful in there.

All three of us took a deep breath.

This is where we were going to live for, hopfully, more than 10 years.

It still looked unbelievable. We let all of our bags fall and ran in the living room and looked at every corner of the house. This was our new home now, our new world.

The house was unbelievebly big so it took a while till we saw every room and every place and just everything. We decided who was going in which room after that. There were definitely more than three rooms. but the best three rooms for us to decide were the one room across from the gym room, the other one when you walked down the long, big corridor, turned right and walked a bit again, on the right side. And the last one just across from the little stairs, in that corridor.

Since we had nothing in the fridge, and no food with us, we decided to just get something delivered.

Our day ended just like this.

Eating, getting our suitcases out of the orange car and unpacking. Making it comfortable in our new home.

1 week went by, or rather run because gosh these seven days passed so fast.

Just on the first day of the week Namjoon contacted me.

With a little "Yo" and "What's up" the never ending conversation started.

To be really honest, I loved talking to him, I felt more than good and it was a little bit lot more than refreshing.

We made an appointment on the 2rd day of texting.

Which was in 3 days and when I asked banu and Irma if they'd be free that day, they just nodded.

So, it was decided.

The 14th of May at 2 pm it was.

They asked again, "now that you have his kakaotalk, who is he??" and "let us seee we`re curious!"

but I didn't tell a thing, and told them, "he doesn't have a pic in his kkt and his name is some weird " well, actually his username was "KimSonyeonNam" so it was way too obvious to show them.

 

Again, the days went by like a tornado.

We were all sitting in our rooms, putting on make-up and dressing the best way we could, since this 'popular-stranger' should see us from our best side.

So at the time we were sitting in our car then, we looked gorgeous and incredibly good.

I typed the location of "the-popular-stranger" in my navigation system and to our surprising disbeliev... he literally just lived two blocks away..

And as lazy as we were we still drove to his place.