12:00 pm

What the-

Phew finally in my car! Aah so compfyyy!! The two will love the carr! I'm suree!
I took out the cabel that I had put in my little bag and connected it with phone and car.
After that I adjusted my destination to the coffee shop into the Navigation System.
 Oh, I couldn`t drive without listening to the newest bangtan album 2020. Especially now that I was in Korea. Still unbelievable.

I drove out of the parking place, out of the Airport and over the Bridge. It took me a while. And I had a bit of time to look around. Not too much though I didn't forget I was still driving!
I realised that these places seemed kind of familiar. Probably from Instagram posts and Mv's and- Omg. Isn't this the place where Chanyeol filmed this Instagram post?! In the car with Sehun?! O.M.G.
I couldn't stop smiling. I tried to stop, since I was alone in the car, but then... it, gosh I'm living a dream right now! A bit of smiling won't hurt!

Ok, I reached the Centre now.
The navigation showed that the coffee was exactly two blogs away.
I'm almost there!!

I bended off into a side street and searched for a parking lot.  
Everything here was so full! Where will I ever find a free place?? Argh!
I turned off the navigation system because this woman was getting on my nerves more and more.
I sighed and stopped the car for a second to look around.
Is there really nothing free??

When suddenly, Someone opened the door and sat on the passenger seat faster than I could react.
"Drivveeeee!! Hurry!!"
I didn't know what to do, I was so startled!
"Wha-"
"Hurry!! They're cominggg!!" The stranger quickly looked around the car.
"Aren't you a Taxi driver?! Hurry up and drive already!!"
What.
"What?! I'm not a Tax-"
"OMG THEY'RE HERE!! DRIVE!"
"WHO OH mY GOsh whAt Is HApPenINg?!"
I pushed on to the gas pedal faster than I ever did before and drove out of the small side streets.
When we were at a bridge again, don't ask where, I literally had no idea, I lost coordination after that little side street, I sighed in releaf and a little touch of total confusion.
"who the hell are you even. I'm not a damn Ta-"
I turned to look at the strangers face for a second. And, I swear, I screamed so hard I could feel it through my whole body.
He quickly streched out his hand to hold the steering wheel.
"wow wow chill! We're gonna get into a car accident because of your screaming."
He mumbled something of  having to go to a ear doctor, but it was too quiet for me to understand and I was still way too shocked to care about that.
I turned to look at the street again, eyes still wide.
"What. Is. Happening?! Why Is Kim Namjoon sitting in my motherfu**ing car?!"
He started grinning,
"Glad you're that startled of my beauty tehe~."
and thought for a second, and then swiftly turned to look at me. Eyes bigger than it's humanly possible.
"Wait- your not a taxi driver?!"
"Wha- No! Of course I'm not!" I yelled. I was still so confused and.. shocked?  
"What do you think I was trying to tell you this whole time!"
Namjoon raised his hand on his head, as if he was thinking very hard.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry... but why the hell do you even own a damn orange car?! Everyone would mistake it for a taxi!"
"Well, not someone who has EYES in his head though! I don't even have a sign on my car! Also, I love orange!" I said and pouted.
"Ok ok, I'm sorry okay? But you kind of saved my life. there were so many people around me, I just had to run away. And they even ran after me oh gosh.. I just wanted to go out a bit but that's so hard as an idol or better not even possible... Jimin told me it won't work. I should've listened to him.."
"Jimin was right! You should've done what he said!"
Namjoon sighed.
"I know I know."
We went quiet. Or rather as quiet as it could get, since the music was still playing.
"Ha! Hey isn't that my band your listening to?"
"Eh, yeah, but it was just on my playlist, nothing more."
"Oh ok, cool."
I took my phone, plugged out the cable, and the radio, this whole situation was so weird. (In a good way but stilll)
Silence, again.
After a while he started talking again.
"Would it, would it be okay if you could drive me home? Since, you know, I can't be outside easily?" He scretched his neck slighty. An unconscious reaction of shame. Cute.
"Sure, where do you live?"
"Near the National Park. You just drive, I'll lead the way."
"What?? So far away? Why were you all the way down in incheon??"
"I always went there when I was still predebut. There are some really nice places to visit and just chill. So I thought, why not visit, since I have a bit of freetime now it'd be a nice way to meet old friends again and stuff, you know."
"Oh, yeah I understand.. but that won't work so easily with your idol life."
I made a bit of a sad face but still looked at the street.
"Yeah.. Maybe I'll plan a bit better next time- Oh turn left here please."
It got a bit more comfortable now.

I wasn't as shocked anymore, even though my heart beated so hard, I was scared he could hear it, but I tried to stay as calm as I could. Well, as much as it was possible at least.
He broke the silence.
"What's your name though? I almost forgot to ask"
"Oh, yeah, eh, it's hera. My name is hera."
"Hera.." He whispered. As if he wanted to try out the syllables on his tongue.
"You have a really pretty Name! So hera, tell me. Where are you from? You're not from here aren't you? Even though your korean is almost flawless."
I had to laugh, "thank you and no, I'm not from here. I'm from Dubai."
We stopped at a red traffic light.
"Wuohh really?? So cool! I wanna go to Dubai one day too. They say it's really nice there."
"It is, but I think for people who aren't used to high temperatures it'll be way too warm!"
He had to think about that a bit.
"Could be, but I'm a tough guy, I can endure everything if I just want to!"
I laughed a bit and looked at him, when he all of a sudden turned his head too and looked back at me.
We just looked at each other like that,when I suddenly realised the situation and looked away.
"Oh it's green, it's green!" I said, my heart pounding even harder than before.
I tried to concentrate on driving because I was just too nervous, but I could've sworn he was still looking at me.
"You have to turn right here, please."
"Sure." I mumbled and had to stop because of a traffic light again.
What's with these damn traffic lights today?! Do they want me to suffer?!
Okay, Okay, I don't want this to end, but stilllll, I don't know what to doo!

"Since when are you in Korea?Do you think it's nice here?"
"Eh.. since 1 and a half hours? or 2? Yeah It's nice, till now. Nice and well... exciting?."
"Since 2 hours only?! Oh my god I'm so sorry for ruining your first impression of Korea!"
He had to laugh, "But it really is exciting, isn't it."
I laughed too "Definitely." The most exciting incident that ever happened, I tell you.

"It's just two streets away from here now. Just drive down this street and then, you see that side street? Turn there and drive till the end of there."
"K sure."
As we were still waiting for that damn traffic light to turn green I suddenly saw my phone flash and-
oh .
"no nO NO OMG. I TOTALLY FORGOTT"
Namjoon got startled and if what I forgot wouldn't be the serious I probably would've laughed at his reaction.
"What?? What happened?! Did something happen??!"
"MY FRIENDS!! THEY ARE WAITING AND I TOTALLY FORGOT! WHAT NOW?! ."
The traffic light turned green. As expected. Always at the best moments.
I started driving.
"Okay Okay. What am I going to do now, seriously."
Namjoon looked at me with a guilty face.
"Maybe just pick up the phone first?"
"Oh, yeah right."
I wanted to take the phone and answer.
"But wait! I'm driving right now! I can't just make a phone call now. Can you pick up and put it on speakers please?"
"Sure." He took my phone and did exactly that.
I expected someone angry half yelling in the phone but I should have known that they would have never yelled at me.
"Hey Hera? Is everything alright? You didn't got into a car accident did you? Please tell me you didn't. It's already 1 pm!"
The voice was really really concerned.
"No no I'm totally alright!"
Two relieved sighs from the other end of the phone.
They probably had the phone on speakers too.
I continued talking.
"It's just that something really weird happened and now I'm in Seoul."
"Whaat?? What are you doing in Seoul?"
Namjoon suddenly pointed at one street.
"Hey Hey, where are you driving to? You had to turn into this street!"
I heard confused noises at the other phone again.
"Huh? Who was that guy talking just now?" She asked and in the background someone said"I could swear I know this voice from somewhere!"
I sighed "I'm gonna tell you guys everything later" I looked at Namjoon. "You won't believe me."
"Oh ok sure, when will you be here?"
"I don't know, maybe in 1 hour?"
"K, we'll explore the city till then okay? Let's phone call again later."
"I'm so sorry again, Have fun! See you guys later! Love u"
Namjoon hung up, looked at me and slowly and quietly said:
"I'm sorry.. I messed up every plan of you today didn't I? And even your first impression.."
I stopped the car.
"It's okay. They're really understanding people, they won't be angry at me I hope."
He smiled sadly. "Yeah, hopefully."
I looked at him and couldn't help but feel sympathy. He looked like a sad puppy all of a sudden and I just couldn't stop smiling softly.
"We arrived by the way."
He looked up and looked around.
"Oh, I didn't realise."
I looked out the window at the house he looked at too.
"Is that your home? Looks like a pretty nice place."
He was quiet for a second and suddenly looked at me.
"I have to pay you back somehow, for pretty much ruining your day like this!"
Hah, as if you knew, I thought, this is pretty much the best day in my life.
He continued talking: "Maybe, visit me? And bring your two friends along if you want to? since it's their first time here too?"
Omg. Is this really happening right now? Is Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster from BT ing S really inviting me to his home right now?!
"Eh- I do-"
He suddenly took my phone again and typed something in.
"Here is my number." And then suddenly another phone rang.
He took his phone out of his jeans and smiled widely.
"And now I have your number too hehe."
I was too speechless to answer.
"Wha- I-"
He didn't listened and was now all happy and smiling again.
"I have to go now okay? Thank you for bringing me all the way home! See you soon!"
"Huh what? Wait a sec-"
He was already gone, without letting me say a thing.
I sat there, in my car, still in front of his house, totally perplex.

Did I really just experience this whole situation till now? How did I survive?