10:00 am

What the-

ok, things are really going way too fast.
That was the first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes to bright light. Annoyed, I immidiatelly pulled my blanket over my head because that light was definitely brighter than heavens and I was 110 % sure I was forever going to be blind from now on. 
But then I paused for a second and my brain suddenly decided to let me know why I actually thought that things were going too fast. 
And it hit me like a truck on full speed. 
Flashbacks of yesterday flooded in the, now, concious part of my brain like some dam of my mind just broke and all I could do was lying there, holding my blanket way too tight and making unhuman noises. I was probably blushing too and then it suddenly got way too warm under my blanket so I just pushed it off but I totally forgot about heavens light and arghh my eyess.

Sitting on my bed now and keeping my eyes closed I just sighed. 
What a way to wake up.

After getting used to all the light and unsuccesfully trying to get all these thoughts out of my head, I decided that going to the kitchen wasn't a bad idea since it was smelling really nice since I woke up and my stomach already made noises.

I sat up on the edge of my bed and put my feet into my favourite grey slippers that I always wore when I was at home and stood up.
And after tripping over some things, that I didn't bother to give even one look, and not actually walking but just sliding my feet over the marvel floor as if they were way too heavy to already lift up at this morning, I reached the kitchen and found the source of the beautiful smell. 

Irma was busy cooking and preparing meals, but when she heard a chair suddenly moving she turned around to look who just sneaked on the table. And then she just started to dissolve into giggles. 
"What happened to you already in this early morning- okay well not exactly morning," she looked at the watch on her arm for a second, "but still!" giggles again, "did someone showed you again or why are you this red??" a short laugh followed.
I didn't know what to say and how to explain. Explaining this was definitely harder than explaining to her that you just watched . 
I just looked deeper into my plate and didn't even try to explain it to her, because I was sure she already new. She didn't forget about yesterday either. 

She turned away and took the warm pan from the cooktop and put it on the dinning table on a cup coaster and sat in front of me. 
Sighing, she continued talking "You know, it was the same with me and him. We were so shy because of each other and every thought of times we spent together made us blush and we couldn't sleep and it was really crazy. being in love is crazy. Wonderfully crazy."
She looked at me for a few seconds, probably in thought of someone I just knew too well. 
I watched her as she took one of the warm toasts in front of her and took a bite of it. 
"Of course we're still like this," she continued,"but it's different now. We enjoy everything as much as we did on our first meeting but we're a bit more chill about it now. But it will never fully go away, this feeling that you get when you suddenly realise you're in love or the first days you spend with your new true love, or whatever they say to that nowadays. It's awesome, so keep being like this."
She smiled at me for a second and then started focusing on her food. 
And I just watched her, the moves of her hands taking this and that and her head turning to those sides, with my eyes, or maybe I didn't because I was kinda away with my mind, thinking about the things she just said and realising how great love is. How great friends are, and how great support feels.
You know this feeling you get, when you are at home? Or when you feel entirely safe around the people surrounding you. 
Yeah, that's exactly what I felt at that moment. It was always there of course, this comfortable little thing lingering somewhere in your chest, when you know you're purely loved, purely and without any bad thoughts. This typical "at home" feeling. But now it wasn't just in the back of my mind, or somewhere in the back of my chest. It was fully there and in that moment, I was so glad to live a life like this. And I was so glad I was still living, and breathing, and just existing because I was sure I wouldn't have said that 5 years ago. 
To love So much and to be loved so much. 
Being alive was really not as bad as I always thought it was. 
Really, thank you so much guys.

I didn't realize that tears welled in my eyes till I felt something running down my cheek.
I immediatelly wiped it away and tried to not let it seem like I just cried... or almost cried. 
"Wuooh that food looks awesome!"
Irma laughed, looking up from her phone and looking at all the food on the table.
"Ha! you're realizing that just now??"
I laughed along when Irma suddenly stopped moving. And just looked at me with wide eyes. 
"We totally forgot to wake up banu!" 
She probably didn't notice that I was almost about to cry, what made me sigh in relief from the inside. 
"oh my god right!" I looked at the direction of her room and then turned to Irma. "Should we wake her up?" 
"Aah I don't know.. How is it even possible for a human being to sleep this long?? What did she do yesterday to be this tired??"
I started laughing. Banu could sleep like a dead person. Bothered by nothing. And as long as a bear in hibernation.
"I think we should really wake her up though, it's almost 10:30 pm."
I was already about to stand up. 
"Hmm, should we? I think all this talking and running around yesterday made her really tired.."
"No no," I just said "we really should wake her up. Even though sleep is healthy, too much really isn't and it's not like she's never going to sleep again. She can just go to sleep earlier today."
Hera, as motherly mercyless as ever.


And after trying to wake Banu up for like estimated 10.000 times, she finally did wake up and we sat and ate and cleaned everything up and then brushed our teeth and did this and that and whatever and then finally gathered together to sit on the sofa to do exactly nothing because we had way too much freetime ever since meeting in korea and taking our time off from work.

Lying on the sofa in a position that couldn't be explained I was playing with my phone, and the other two dumplings I lived with did the exact same. 
People expected us to go and travel around the city and all the other cities near us, to visit attractions and popular sights and mountains (korea really had enough of that) and eat popular food in expensive restaurants, in popular skyscrapers and cheap foodstands and explore everything that was possibly possible to explore.
But we definitelly had better things to do.
"You guys are texting bts too?"
"Hm-mh." Irma said, way too focused on her phone, typing like a champion.
"Yeah, you too?" Banu asked.
"Yup." 

A few seconds passed. 
"With whom are you two texting with?" 
"Jungkook." 
"Yoongi." 
(A/N: U guys prolly know who`s texting with whom right ;) )
Short answers. Following silence. I had a bit more to ask though. Curious as always.
"How did you get their phone numbers?"
"They asked." Both of them said at the same time. 
"Wuoh, now you two are even answering the same? What are you guys even typing to be this busy??"
"We're talking about 1Million." Irma said, not looking up of her phone. 
"And I'm telling a story." 
"What story?"
"How I got into this relationship." 
"Ahh, well, you know what we are typing about right now? Namjoon and I? Or better, you know what he just asked?"
"Hm?" 
I started reading the question out loud.
"When are we all going to meet again?" 

And then the two of them suddenly looked up from their phones, totally forgetting about texting.