1 hour later

What the-

1 hour later


Colorful lights of the TV were shining on all the glasses of alcohol that were standing on the table, reflecting the bright light and switching it with every scene.
The dimmed light and loud sounds from the speakers, that hung down from all the 4 sides of the room corners, made everything more exciting, cinema-like even.
The kitchen, left alone in all its misery, looked like a bomb just crashed in. Unnoticed, spilled water dripping down the sink on the kitchen counter.


Silence and clattering of dishes were heard beside the sound effects that were coming from the TV. Munching humans sitting spread out on the whole sofa, some just leaning on it and some sitting on it, even cuddling unknowingly.

This whole scene looked ordinary, just a few people sitting on the sofa, watching a movie, while eating food, right? Actually yes. But not in my case. It was something weird and special at the same time for me and even him (as I found out later), kind of uncompfortable with a big hint of butterflies flying around in our bellies.

45 minutes into the movie and I couldn't even remember one scene. My head was still kind of spinning around and I was eating a way too big amount of food, unconsiously stuffing everything in my mouth just to regret it it 15 minutes later.
And since I was sitting the closest to the TV and he at the far back, I couldn't even stand up since he would've totally noticed if I just went somewhere. And I wasn't ready for this much attention right now. Don´t ask me why we weren't sitting next to each other though. Maybe it was still too weird to whisper-convo anyway while the movie was playing, or we just sat down like this and didn't even notice.

I couldn't even secretly check if he fell asleep, since he would have totally noticed that too.
But there weren't any sounds of someone eating anymore, so it could have been possible, that he just fell asleep while watching.
Ok, just drink water hera! Since you can`t even stand up, just go with water!
Hm.. ok let´s see. soju soju, coke, beer, other alcohol stuff. wait- did these alcohol addicts not even bring water to this table?! gossshhhh what am I going to do now?!

Just go and get this damn water hera god you act like you never saw a human in your life before!
I stood up and walked away from in front of the TV fast, to not annoy the others while watching and continued my way to the kitchen, moving as stiff as a mannequin moving just it´s feet.
I tried my best to just casually walk by, even though I new the effort was for nothing.
Walking up the few stairs to the kitchen and leaving the living room a few meters behind, finally getting myself the cold water and drinking it slowly, I leaned on the kitchen counters top, not noticing about all the mess for the first time and looking at the scene in front of me.
I watched namjoon and, in case he turned around, I was always ready to act like I was watching the movie this whole time.

The colourful lights were dancing on his skin, from his cheekbones down his throat and all over the dark shirt. Turning from dark to bright and back. A play of colours.
He was out of this world. And as much as I searched for the right words, he just couldn´t be described and so he lived in my head as an unsolved mistery. A phenomenon.

And in the middle of observing, the observed one suddenly moved, pulling himself out of his position.


I snapped out of my temporary trance, searching for something to do, but it was like my brain just decided to close for today so I looked down on the counter, not daring to look up and listening to the steps that got closer and closer.

I jumped a second time, when a voice, a bit louder than a whisper, and deeper than the ocean could ever be, started to talk. Melting with every melodic sound that came out of his lips, I just dared to touch again.

"Are you okay?" I looked up and continued to melt when angelic eyes, looked into mine.
"Y- Yeah, I just- I think I ate too much and there wasn´t any water on the table so- yeah."
"Ooh okay.." he nodded, and turned his head to look at the kitchen, thinking.
"Are you.. You´re not angry, are you?" He looked concered again and now even scared with big puppy eyes. "I mean, like, you know- because of ea-"
I started laughing. But it was more of an acted laugh than an actual laugh.
just got serious and I have to get out of this situation fast.
"No no, oh my god, of course not." I was waving my hands, almost hysterically. "That´s just something- I don´t know.. people do.. sometimes? I mean- it´s normal and.. natural?"
I was searching for something to do, because looking him in the eyes to have serious talk wasn´t an option.
"I have to clean the kitchen." I said a bit quieter and kind of to myself and opened the dishwasher.
He thought for a second, looking at me. Probably thinking about how we still had to talk about this situation and the kiss and what we were now and ugh... But well, I had the same questions in my head but I just couldn`t talk about this right now.. Maybe tomorrow? Or the next day? Or even later?
Running away from your problems won´t help hera! And you know this so get this ing done and finally enjoy this life!


"I'll help you." he eventually said, rolling up his sleeves and taking the big plate that was closest to him.

So, we just started to clean the kitchen to make everything tidy again but probably just for me to avoid this uncomfortable adult talk, I was totally not ready for. Dimming the light there so much that it wasn´t annoying for the others and still enough for us to see and trying to be as quiet as possible, we took all of the dirty plates and glasses from the counter and placed it into the dishwasher.
It took a while till the tensed situation melted away. But when it did, even bumping into each other wasn´t bad anymore. The atmosphere changed, and time seemed to speed up.
At the time the credits of the movie started playing was the exact moment I closed the dishwashers door.
"Done!" I said, smiling at namjoon.

Everyone was stratching and sitting up now, after 2 hours of watching.
j-hope and jimin fell asleep, so banu and jin tried to wake them up. Yoongi the lights and I went to the kitchens light switch too, to brighten it back to normal.

"Huh," Irma suddenly said with a questioning look and a glass of somaeg in her hand, when we walked down the stairs to sit back down on the sofa. Definitely not sober anymore but also not fully drunk yet, she moved the glass in our direction, almost spilling half of it on the coutch. "Did you guys not watch the movie?" She giggled. "Was it that boring?"
"No," I laughed, "we just wanted to clean the kitchen."
She mumbled something of "Why would you just decide to clean the kitchen though..?" before taking another sib of the drink.

When finally hoseok and jimin woke up, and got a new drink, everyone was conversing again, laughing and just being happy.
I didn´t drink though, since I was allergic to it, and when I told namjoon this, he just decided to not drink too, even though I said that it was totally okay if he´d drink too.. but nope, he was damn stubborn so he didn`t change his decision.
I surrendered after a while of trying to convince him to just drink and ignore me, since I was sure he liked wine a lot and I didn´t wanted to hold anyone back from doing things just because I couldn´t.
He was totally okay with it though and said drinking wasn´t the world.

The rest of bts and especially irma and banu did drink though, and it was the most humorous thing I ever ecxperienced.
Banu just decided to turn on the loud music, and Irma and jungkook climbed on the table to dance and almost knocked over a few full and open bottles of alcohol. Gladly just almost though. I could catch them in the last second, while laughing so hard, I almost let the bottles fall myself.

They were all joking around, having the time of their lives. Jin even fell down the chair in the kitchen and I laughed even harder after checking if he was okay.

After running to the toilet with Taehyung because there was a storm bubbling inside of him and watching jin fall asleep while cuddling with a plushy, we tried to carry both of them to the side of the sofa so that they could sleep while we could watch them in case something happens.

We turned the music a bit down, when jungkook suddenly asked irma, all drunk and slightly swaying from one side to the other, "Hey, could you tell that story again? The one how you and your boyfriend met? I really liked it!" He was leaning on the backrest, watching irma suddenly light up into a warm smile after hearing the question, her drunken self showing emotions a lot more.

"Should I? Okay then." She paused for a second, thinking about her words carefully.

I turned to Namjoon, "Listen carefully." I whispered "It`s a beautiful story"

"I was a dance school teacher since 1 year here in korea already at the time we met. This is all more than 2 years ago, so it has already been a while.

One of my students parents had invited me to their home, not for work, but just to meet, to be exact, for a christmas eve tea party.

It was arranged in a huge white mansion, the home from one of my students, and I still now, that a butler had opened the door for me after I had knocked.

I held a long conversation with Mrs. Kim and the other mothers of my pupils.

It was nice. We talked about a lot, while drinking tea and eating muffins.

And then, after a while, it was finally time, for the kids´s delight, for me to play with them.

And as vivid as their imagination was, they immediatelly new, that they wanted to play "prince and princess".

But they knew that every princess needed a prince and so they got a second idea.

They dragged me down the stairs into the kitchen, past all these expensive paintings and furniture, into the kitchen and... there he was. My prince."

She stopped for a second. grinning gently at the sweet thought.

"He looked stunning, and I outright saw, that he was a dancer too. With the way he moved so smoothly from one spot to another.

They dragged him up their room too and forced us to hold hands and look into each others eyes. I even had to kiss him on the cheek and I was almost about to dig myself a hole and bury myself alive in it at any moment. Really. It was such a weird thing to do as strangers.. even though I had kind of enjoyed it..

Well anyways, we had this delicious dinner at the end of the day, and I think he and his mother even talked about me, while eating, but I´m still not quite sure about that, I never asked to be honest." She paused for a second.

"But eventually, the day ended and my students mother thanked me for joining them.

She said that her kids and friends kids had an awesome time and that she was glad that I was part of this christmas. At last she said that, if it won´t be a problem for me, her brother is going to me to my car. '' " Irma laughed. "A terrible excuse because the car was 5 meters away from the front door and I don't think anything would´ve happened to me on that way... But, till now, I was always glad that she made that excuse, because when we walked out and reached my car, he said these exact words, I can still remember them as if it was yesterday. It had started snowing when he took out a picture of his pants pocket and said:

'I will always remember being your knight, and I would love to try it once more.'

and then he asked if I was free on New years and If I could 'give this knight a chance?'. and gave me that picture my student took of us. Of me kissing him on his cheek. And continued with:

'Here's a picture I sneaked out of my niece´s lap. She´s evil, but I'm glad that she gave me the chance to meet you.' and ended with: 'Merry christmas, can I have your number?'."

And after that day we got closer and closer and eventually, got into a relationship.

It`s been almost 3 years now and I still feel the same love I did when I saw him for the first time."

I was smiling through the entire story and turned to look at namjoon.

"Are you crying??"

"I'm not sure." he said, wiping away a tear with his sleeves.

he's totally crying.

 

"Wuooh" Jungkook said. "I hear it a second time but the story is still so beautiful.."

"I wish to have such a wonderful story to tell one time to! And even the way he talked to her at the way to her car!!ooosh!" Hoseok said,

Irma smiled "Thanks guys, this really means a lot to me too, but," she turned to namjoon, "You really don't have to cry though! haha was it really this moving?"

"I`m not cryinng, I just got a bit teary!"

Irma laughed and then suddenly said "Oh, Oh banu! You really should tell your story too!"

"Wha- noo omg I don't know.."

"Wait- she has a boyfriend?" jhope whispered to jimin.

"Oh come on! I did too! Now it`s your turn!" she wined drunkily.

"But I`m drunk and I don'-"

Suga, who sat next to banu, suddenly moved and acted all cute and played the aegyo like a pro.

"Please please tell us~~! we're really curiousss~!"
At that, jimin started laughing like hell "Drunk Yoongi is the best!"

"Ok ok! hahaha stop! I'll tell it okay? I'll tell it!" She said, laughing and holding her hands up on her chest.

"Finally!!" Suga said, leaning his head back on the coutch, waiting for banu to begin.


She took a deep breath, and everyone went quiet.

"I had my first role in an actual real movie, when I came to korea for the first time.

I had not thought a lot about it though, since I was sure, this wouldn`t be too famous, with actors no one knew about and stuff. Something that wouldn`t even wave through the internet but just kinda dissappear,inbetween all those big movies, in the first 2 days after release.

So, I had just landed and hadn`t even had the time to change into better clothes from my flight ones and didn`t even eat anything- these few cookies are not considered as food- when my manganger immediatelly took me to the production company.

When I went in, I saw people I had only ever dreamed of after seeing them in dramas, or in international gossiping sides.

Well, and while still looked around, I searched for the chair with my name tag and eventually sat down. I was still really amazed by all these famous actors, and then I just spontaneously decided to look around a bit, since I couldn´t even keep my eyes off of all these hot actors and actresses, when I suddenly saw something.

It was a name tag written behind the chair next to me.

And I internally freaked out. I hoped I read it wrong over and over again and even when I acknowledged the name, I still hoped that it would be another person just with the same name as luhan.

But then he suddenly appeared and my hopes were not heard.

I froze and he just quickly nodded into my direction and brought back all the pain and agony that I had felt for years as if it was never gone.

He had walked over to me, greeted me and told me his name in english and was actually really amazed when I did the same in korean.

After this meeting we hadn`t seen each other for a while, but we always texted, especially at the evenings and nights, asking each other questions and then wishing each other a good night.

And after these hours, I forgot about all this pain I had, and saw him as an actual human being, not worse and not better as an ordinary one.

He never came to the practices though. His schedule was tight, and he most of the times couldn`t make it to these meetings we had.

Even though we had never stopped texting, I gave up hoping that he would appear at one of the meetings. At that day was a special "kissing scene practicing day" and even though I hadn`t had any idea why they would be such practices, I was kinda glad Luhan didn`t show up... whennn, he suddenly opened the door and excused himself for coming late.

Later that night, he had offered to give me a ride home, and asked if we could repractice this scene, when we were sitting in his car.

I was just about to open my script, when he suddenly kissed me.

And that`s the time when we started dating."