5:12 am

What the-


Way too early. For literally everything.
I realised that when I was finally sitting in the plane, after running around in my house worrying that my clothes won't be enough and searching for my left shoe.
After standing in front of my car and almost forgetting my whole suitcase, that I had packed and repacked for so long.

I let out a sigh, looking out of the little window and leaning back.
Everything will be fine.
If you really did forget something you still have parents who can still send it to your new home. Chill!
 Trying to calm myself down wasn't as hard as I thought.

After a while of selfcomfort I finally started to observe my surroundings.
First class was always so empty.

Just one other person sat on my right side a little bit further behind me. Except for us two and the stewardesses, the big room was empty.

Big wine red leather seats, cosy to the point that you fall asleep after 10 minutes of sitting, black carpet, light grey ceiling and a HD televison of the newest technology, each for every seat. a lot of space to walk, extra good service.  
Too much for my taste. I don't even need half of this.
I layed back and the seat followed my move. Halflying, I closed my eyes.

Seoul was my destination, 1 House and 2 Friends and a whole new life.

Half smiling, I fell asleep.