YM 6: Suga-proof

MinMinieTime

Title: Suga-proof

OTP: YoonMin ft. V, Jin, & Jungkook

Genre: oneshot, idol!au, drabble

Foreword:

 

      When the maknae line is being noisy as usual and Yoongi only wanted to sleep.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

[1/1]

 

       To say that they have a holiday is an understatement. They have worked themselves for months without rest and the company decided to let them rest for a while and so the group had happily celebrated.

 

      But that didn’t mean that everything will be peaceful.

 

      “HYUUUUUNG!!! JIMIN WON’T LET ME PLAY MY PHONE” A shouting while whining Jungkook came out, looking pissed off while Jimin groaned.

 

      “I’M HYUNG TO YOU, YOU LITTLE —AND ,JIN-HYUNG!!! TAEHYUNG’S BEING WEIRD AGAIN!!!” came out a whining Jimin and Taehyung who looked like he was betrayed by his partner—which he is.

 

       “YOU’RE THE ONE TO TALK CHIM!!! YOU’RE THE ONE STARTED THIS GOD WHY AM I—“

 

       “Guys, calm down. Yoongi is sleeping right now.” Jin tried to warn them but the three didn’t even listen as they keep on arguing, waking the rapper up.

 

        Oh here comes the ing. Jin thought as he watches Yoongi’s patience snaps like a volcano.

 

        “OH MY ING GOD WHY CAN’T YOU GUYS SHOUT OUTSIDE THE DORM GOD YOU’RE MAKING MY HEADACHE WORSE!!!” Yoongi shouted as he glared at the three who just stopped bickering and looked at him with guilty smiles. And the eldest is at the kitchen, muttering an ‘I told you so’ as he continued cooking their breakfast.

 

        It’s a good thing that Namjoon is in the studio, writing whatever comes up in his mind, and Hoseok who went to the practice room to dance himself off since that’s his way of resting. However, three made it sound like those two at their dorm.

 

        “G-good morning, Yoongi-hyung…” The three said in unison, guilty smiles still plastered on their faces.

 

        “You kids be better be quiet or I swear to God I’ll shove all your bals to your mouth you’ll choke on it.” Yoongi said as he got up from the sofa and went to his room. However, as he was about to enter the room, he stopped himself and stared at the maknae line—more like Jimin.

 

        “Good morning to you too, Jimin.” Yoongi said plainly with his cheeks blushing a light shade of pink while the younger had a darker shade of red that the other never knew existed.

 

         And… SLAM! Yoongi closed the door.

 

         … What the actual ?

 

-=-=-=-=-

 

         “Why are you the only one he greeted?”

 

         “Why are you even blushing? Why is Yoongi-hyung even blushing?”

 

         “Are you perhaps… Suga-proof?”

 

         “W-wait guys—“

 

         “Are you guys even in a relationship? OH MY ING GOD IT’S SO—“

 

         “SHUT UP!!! ALL OF YOU GODDAMN IT!!!”

 

         “YES HYUNG!!!”

 

 

END.

 

[A/N]: I’m also done omfg I cannot. I thought it’ll never be finished but I hope it was because I wanted to make another one. Hahaha xD Anyway, I hope you guys like it and check out my other stories and please subscribe for more YoonMin stories. I also apologize for grammatical mistakes and for some misspelled words if there are any. Have a great day!!!