YM 1: Jealous

MinMinieTime
Title: Jealous
Genre: fluff, drabble, oneshot
 
OTP: YoonmIn
 
Description:
 
 
 
          Jimin has been spending his time with the other members except for a certain pale rapper, and N to the O. Yoongi is NOT jealous. *sarcasm detected*
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
           In all honesty, Yoongi didn't know when it started but Jimin has been spending his time with the others a lot more than him nowadays he almost felt like the younger has been avoiding him as possible as he can. Yoongi couldn't have cared a about it but unfortunately he does. Jimin's his favorite dongsaeng after all.
 
 
 
 
 
           But Yoongi and jealousy in one sentence? Nah that won't be it.
 
 
 
 
 
           It's not jealousy when he's been sending death glares on the members Jimin has been spending with especially to Taehyung and Hoseok who gets clingy with the shorter when hyped--- they would eventually stop when the glares are too uncomfortable for their liking.
 
 
 
 
 
           It's not jealousy when he felt bitter when he wishes that it should be him who's been playing with the younger and almost everything that as long as it includes Jimin. There are some things that he should do alone.
 
 
 
 
 
           And lastly, it is NOT jealousy when Yoongi felt his blood boil wheen he heard that some senior liked his dongsaeng.
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
 
 
          it, his jealousy is overflowing that people around him might drown and it didn't even take a millisecond when the members notices his sudden change of attitude.
 
 
 
 
 
          Yeah, he was that obvious.
 
 
 
 
 
          Unfortunately for him. Jimin being Jimin, is as dense as a brick and it frustrates him even more.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Hyung, you should-- you know-- tell him and BAM HAPPY EVER AFTER!!!" Jungkook said as he and the elder are in a grocery shop in the food section whereas Seokjin told them to, and right now they are nowhere near done.
 
 
 
 
 
          "But I, Min Yoongi, a guy who never gives a , actually did and that little seems oblivious to my precious feelings--- WHY DID I EVEN?!" Yoongi screamed out of frustration that made the other people glare at their way and the younger just smiled apologetically and bowed.
 
 
 
 
 
...
 
 
 
          "We're back." Yoongi said as he and Jungkook entered the dorm and their resident jamless dancer suddenly pops out of nowhere.
 
 
          "JEON JUNGKOOKIE!!!" Jimin greeted as he went to hug Kookie and grabbed the groceries out of the younger while Yoongi just stood there, looks like he's in for a kill of a century.
 
 
          "A-ah Jimin-hyung, I could put them in the kitchen myself you know. YOU SHOULD HELP YOONGI HYUNG TOO!!!" Jungkook said, scared enough to talk to the elder. Hyung help me.
 
 
          "Nah, he can take it to the kitchen himself." Jimin shrugs as he smiled at the elder and went to the living room where Taehyung and Hoseok are laying on the sofa, taking a popcorn as they watch Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses ("for dancing research fyi" "fyi my ").
 
 
          Yoongi would be lying if he said he wasn't hurt by the younger's words when it really does. However, he just sighed and put the groceries he had in the kitchen and went straight to his bed and slammed the door shut.
 
 
          "...Did I go too far?"
 
 
          "Hell yeah you are Jimin." Jungkook answered, not bothering to correct himself this time as always.
 
 
          "PUT A HYUNG ON IT YOU LITTLE !"
 
 
...
 
 
           "Hyung?" Jimin called as he knocked the door but the other didn't respond so he just entered the room, hoping to see the elder on the bed but didn't.
 
 
            He must be on the toilet. Jimin thought as he sat down on the corner of the bed and wait for Yoongi to come out.
 
 
           After a few minutes, Yoongi did come out. Just not what Jimin had expected.
 
 
           "OH MY ING--- JIMIN WHY THE ARE YOU HERE?!" Yoongi screamed---in a manly way ofc--- as he covered his body in front of Jimin who just stared at him wide-eyed.
 
 
           "H-hyung, this isn't what y-you think---"
 
 
           "THEN WHAT THE IS IT?! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE PEEKING ON ME YOU ERTED "
 
 
           "GODDAMN HYUNG NO OH MY GOD WHY WOULD I DO THAT TO YOU I JUST ENTERED THE ROOM TO APOLOGIZE UGH OH MY ---"
 
 
           "ONE MORE CURSE PARK JIMIN AND I SWEAR TO ALL CREATURES ABOVE I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE EVEN IF I LIKE YOU OR--- oh ." Yoongi stopped as he realized what he just said and cupped his own mouth to prevent from speaking ever again.
 
 
           "....Hyung... You... L-like me?" Jimin asked, trying to understand what the elder really meant until it clicks.
 
 
           . . SHEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!
 
 
           "Yeah yeah now what? God please kill m---"
 
 
           "OMG YOONGI HYUNG THIS IS SO COOL YOU LIKE ME BACK OH MY EFFIN GOD YOONGI LIKES ME BACK HE LIKES ME BACK----" Jimin stopped blabbering when his lips had met the elder's and they both felt like they were flying in cloud nine with rainbows and everything fluffy.
 
 
            "Now shut up and kiss me." Yoongi said, trying to be seductive as .
 
 
            "But we just did, hyu---"
 
 
            "DO YOU WANT MY BODY OR NOT?!"
 
 
            "I-I do b-but..."
 
 
            "THEN SHUT UP AND KISS ME AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME."
 
 
...
 
 
             ", I never knew Jimin's a sadist." -Yoongi
 
 
             "But I thought he's a masochist." -Jungkook
 
 
             "JEON JUNGKOOK DONT TELL ME YOU HAD WITH MY JIMIN---"
 
 
             "NO I DIDN'T MY BODY ONLY BELONGS TO SEOKJIN HYUNG AND NO ONE EXCEPT HIM WILL HAVE THIS PIECE OF JUNGCOCK."
 
 
              "WATCH YOUR ING LANGUAGE JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" -Seokjin
 
                
              "Sorry hyung but that's the trut---"
 
 
               "YOU GUYS ING NEED JESUS." -Namjoon
 
 
               "SAID THE GUY WHO HAS A COLLECTION IN THE STUDIO." -Jimin & Taehyung
 
 
               "...you guys got no jams."
 
 
                "Hey guys!!! What did I miss?" Hoseok asked, looking lost as ever.
 
 
                "Nothing much." They all said in unison.
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
[A/N] Merry Christmas to everyone!!! So this'll be my first oneshot and it happened to (not literally ffs) and I hope you liked it. I'm kind of rushing this in order to move on and make another one, which it'll take me days ar weeks to finish. Please do comment (idc whether it's positive or negative as long as it's a comment). Thank you and have a good day!!!! ;)