YM 2: Marry To Me

MinMinieTime

Title: Marry To Me

OTP: YoonMin
 
Genre: drabble, oneshot, fluff
 
Description:
 
 
 
          Yoongi was tutoring Jimin for the upcoming entrance exam when the younger blurted something so stupid that even the most stupid person in this world can't win against.
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N:] This story is inspired by Reply 1997's scene where Siwon and Yoonjae's elder siblings are studying... GOD THAT PART WAS SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
[1/1]
 
 
 
 
 
         Yoongi was currently checking the younger's answer when Jimin suddenly went close to him and kisses him on the cheeks.
 
 
 
 
 
         "Hyung, marry to me." Jimin said, eyes gleaming as if he was pleased at something and the elder couldn't decipher what would that be. Must be the kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
         "It's 'Marry me' you idiot." Yoongi flicked Jimin's forehead while staring at the younger with an i'm-so-done-with-life expression.
 
 
 
 
 
         "Ah hyung~ why so meeeeaaaaan~" Jimin whined and pouted as he went closer again to the elder and clinged at the elder's arms as if his life depended on it. Oh those pale arms of his~
 
 
 
 
 
         "You don't understand. I said Marry to me because I want you to be married in only to me so Marry to me." Jimin explained.
 
 
 
 
 
          Yoongi understood that already, knowing the younger since childhood, he knew that's the younger's way of confessing his feelings. And the elder already returned Jimin's feelings.
 
 
 
 
 
           It's just that he doesn't want to admit that yet.
 
 
 
 
 
          "It's Marry me, stupid." Yoongi said as he smiled fondly at the younger who also just grinned in response.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
           "HYUNG I PASSED!!! OH MY ING GOD I PASSED!!!!" Jimin screamed in joy as he saw his own name written on the bulletin board where students look whether they passed or not and fortunately, the younger passed.
 
 
 
 
 
            Yoongi was maybe screaming his heart in joy inside but he definitely didn't show it. He's not the type to show his feelings anyway.
 
 
 
 
 
            "Good for you, brat. Now you're gonna be my underclassman." Yoongi said, ruffling Jimin's hair and the younger could've been groaning by now but he was too happy to do that and he, as usual, kissed the elder. This time, it's on the lips.
 
 
 
 
 
             It's just a simple peck on the lips but Yoongi felt like he kissed him for hours that he could describe the feeling of his lips on the younger's plump lips.
 
 
 
 
 
             "Now marry to me, hyung." Jimin said, grinning from ear to ear.
 
 
 
 
 
             And this time, it's Yoongi who kissed the younger on the lips, leaving Jimin stunned and pleased at the same time and eventually the younger kissed the elder back with so much love. When they pulled their lips apart from each other, Yoongi smiled and hugged him.
 
 
 
 
 
             "It's Marry me, idiot."
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
              "Does that mean we're boyfriends now?"
 
 
 
 
 
              "Whatever you like to call it...Chiminie."
 
 
 
 
 
               "AH YOONGI HYUNG STAPH!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
               "What?"
 
 
 
 
 
               "YouremakingmeblushsostopohmyinggodwhydidIevenfallinlovewithyou."
 
 
 
 
 
               "Because you can't live without me... Chiminie.
 
 
 
 
 
               "OH MY GO---"
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N] okay I definitely made some changes with this but I hope you guys like it. AND PLEASE WATCH THE REPLY 1997, 1994, and 1988 THEY ARE SERIOUSLY GREAT AF I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THEM.