YM 5: Ji-mine

MinMinieTime

Title: Ji-mine

OTP: YoonMin

Genre: oneshot, hurt/comfort, idol!au

Foreword:

 

      When Jimin starts to starve himself once again and Yoongi is the only one around.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

[1/1]

 

      Yoongi is the first one to notice Jimin’s sudden change of appearance and attitude. The dancer seemed to have loss weight and seemed as if he was about to faint anytime anywhere and he’s worried as and that is saying something because Yoongi doesn’t always give a .

 

      The sharp reflexes of jaws, his hot and yummy six-pack abs, and the sudden weight loss may look the younger ier and hotter and it may the older but he knew better. Jimin was his after all.

 

      That’s why he lost it when he saw Jimin taking his weight and sighed.

 

      “Not enough…” the younger muttered.

 

      “Park Jimin, what the actual are you doing?” Yoongi said with a calm voice and a blank expression which scared Jimin so much because Yoongi never cursed at him unless he sensed something was wrong.

 

      “W-well… I-I wanted to l-look good to our fans and… for you.” Jimin mumbled the last words but the rapper understood it enough so he sighed and grabbed the younger’s hand and took him at the nearest fast food and Yoongi ordered dishes that Jimin never knew existed.

 

      “B-but hyung, I-I’m on a diet…” Jimin whined but shuts up as he saw the older’s glare. The two took their orders and paid the cashier and went at the corner side of the said place.

 

      “Eat.” Yoongi said as he took his own food and Jimin drools but he hesitates on taking his food but reluctantly, he did so.

 

       “You know,” Yoongi started. “You can have a regular diet but why starve yourself?”

 

       “Because i-it makes my fat burn faster.” Jimin answered.

 

       “Yeah and you’ll get sick and worry your fans even more and I’ll worry about you that I can’t even fall asleep feeling guilty because I can’t take care of you like I promised your mom? Yeah, go do that.” Yoongi snickered and Jimin wanted to defend himself but Yoongi stopped him first.

 

      “Jiminie, you do know I love you either way, right?” Yoongi sighed and the other turned his head down, blushing.

 

      “I don’t care about the fans might think of you but you’re always perfect in my eyes, okay?” Yoongi said and that made the younger’s blush deepens because OMFG THIS IS THE CHEESIEST THING YOONGI HAS SAID TO ME OMFG—AJGASKFSDFBKSDGBKBDKFAFAFKADB

 

      “O-okay hyung, I-I think I feel better now.” Jimin stuttered but Yoongi wasn’t finish with his little statement.

 

       “And if your fans leave you because you don’t have abs anymore then screw them. You don’t need people who just drool at your abs and not your personality which I find adorable as hell and you’re cute anyway so if no one admires you then I might call you as well…. Ji-mine.” Yoongi smirked and Jimin coughed as he almost got choked at his food in his throat.

 

      “Hyung, I-I think I’m okay now hyung. Let’s eat.” Jimin stuutered as his blush deepened a darker shade of red and the rapper smirked.

 

      “Okay… Ji-mine.”

 

      “HYUNG!!!”

 

END.

 

[A/N]: Okay so this is a bit rushed because I wanted to and I think it satisfied me enough to publish this. Well I don’t know what you guys think but I hope you liked it and please subscribe for more yoonmin oneshots and I also need your feedbacks on how I did. Also, I apologize for grammatical errors or misspelled words. Have a nice day guys!!!