YM 3: The Things We Hate; Things We Love

MinMinieTime

Title: The Things We Hate; The Things We Love

OTP: YoonMin

Genre: fluff, oneshot, university!au

Foreword:

 

      There are some things in this life Yoongi hates.

 

      However, there are also things in this life he loves.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

[1/1]

 

      There are things in this life that Yoongi hates.

 

      He hates being woke up by every person, disturbing his sleep. That is why it’s no wonder why he glared at his roommate Seokjin for waking the pale younger up but only disappeared as soon as he smelled the older’s dish. He couldn’t be that mad to his roommate especially when the older makes the best meals he ever knew in his 20 years of existence so he has to tolerate Seokjin-hyung.

 

      He also hates having too much assignment because it takes his time so much instead of getting sleep and that’s why he’s mumbling curses and plans on how to kill his professors and looked like it would just be an accident.

 

      “Hyung. It’s not that bad. I mean, you only have a year before graduating so--- I don’t know… be patient.” Seokjin’s boyfriend, Namjoon shrugged.

 

      “Hey, I’ve been studying and working my off ever since I entered college and besides, not everyone is as smart as you so shut your mouth before I shove all my notes to your brain and that’s saying something because my notes are precious to me.” Yoongi retorted.

 

     “Okay. So, you going tonight?” Namjoon asked.

 

     “Going where?”

 

     “You know… there.” Namjoon said, wiggling his eyebrows and Yoongi finds it irritating.

 

     “Namjoon I swear to every creature in the universe if you don’t tell me exactly what you’re saying then say goodbye to your precious boyfriend.” Yoongi glared and the younger knows not to annoy Yoongi.

 

     “To the café, duh.” Namjoon deadpanned.

 

     Oh.

 

     Oh…

 

     “Yeah. Why, something wrong?” Yoongi asked.

 

     “Nothing. Nothing.” Namjoon said, chuckling.

 

-=-=-=-

 

     As soon as his class ended, he went to the café where he and Jimin should meet as usual.

 

     He hadn’t received any message from the younger, which he was disappointed--- but he knew that he’s coming. He will or I will on anything he loves.

 

     He entered the café and looked at the sight of the younger boy but failed but he waited, thinking that the other might come late because the younger’s professor at his class usually let them out late. He ordered one Caramel Macchiato and an Americano and two pieces of Chocolate cake because the both of them likes sweets and he may or may not thought that they’re on a casual date which made his cheeks blush a light shade of pink.

 

     He took out his wallet and gave the cashier money before going at the left corner side of the shop, sits down and waits for their drinks and Jimin.

 

     Few moments later and the drinks and the dessert are out and he simply thanked the waiter and wait.

 

     Just then, a panting Jimin came in, looking for the elder and smiled as soon as his cute eyes spotted the older. He came towards their table and sat down in front of him, grumbling on how he hated his math professor and whatever came in his mouth. Many people may find it annoying that the younger keeps on talking but Yoongi didn’t mind. He always never mind when it’s Jimin. He always listens to the shorter’s talks and he also liked the younger’s calm and soothing voice omfg—

 

     “Hyung. Are you even listening?” A whining Jimin suddenly made him come back to the reality and he just nodded.

 

     “About your math professor… Mr. Nam, right?” he asked and Jimin nodded.

 

     “Like he gave us assignments and the we hadn’t even started on that topic yet. Oh and never forget about the project Ms. Kwon gave us this week.” Jimin groaned as he bent his head down to cool himself—and to breathe of course.

 

     “Wait, Ms. Kwon like, Kwon JiAe?” Yoongi asked. That teacher is considered to be the most terror freshmen professor every student ever met and Yoongi kind of pitied the younger had to have a subject with her. Jimin just nodded in confirmation.

 

     “I hate that professor too don’t worry.”

 

     “You hate almost everything like—with a capital A.” Jimin corrected.

 

     “But I like you.” The older said nonchalantly but it made Jimin almost spit his drink at Yoongi’s statement like he may or may not be in love with the older secretly since few years back in high school where only Jimin did was to stare at the older from far away as possible as he can and only had the guts to befriend the older a few months back.

 

     “D-don’t say such things hyung.” Jimin said an internally cursed as he stuttered. He felt like he was too obvious.

 

     “Well, you totally are actually.” Yoongi chuckled and Jimin’s blush were deeper like he he was slapped by dozens of tomatoes.

 

     “W-well it’s not like it’s actually a b-big deal.”

 

     “Then why don’t you look at the back of the receipt?” Yoongi asked, smirking lightly at the younger.

 

     “Huh?” Jimin’s now confused as he took the receipt at the table and read the back of it and OMFG HE—HE—

 

      I like you. Will you go out with me or be my boyfriend?  -Yoongi ;)

 

      “OH MY GOD HYUNG YES FOR BOTH OH MY—gasakdjskjfsdkjdggffhdfgs…” Jimin’s words were muffled as soon as hugged the older so tight and Yoongi loves Jimin anyway, the desserts long forgotten.

 

-=-=-=-

 

     “So smooth, hyung. So smooth.” Namjoon and his other friend Hoseok said in unison while in awe at the older’s coolness.

 

     “Of course I am. What do you guys take me for?”

 

     “The one who got confessed and the one who’ll blush.”

     “WHAT THE ACTUAL YOU—PREPARE ALL YOUR BELOVED BOYFRIENDS I’LL ON THEM—“

 

     “NOOOOO!!!”

 

     There are things in this life Yoongi hates. However, there are things in this life Yoongi loves.

 

     And a certain Park Jimin is totally one of them.

 

END.

 

[A/N]: Hey guys I’m sorry if I came back longer than I expected. Well you see, my Ipad’s screen had a huge crack and now it’s acting weird so I really can’t write because there are parts that doesn’t work anymore so I just borrowed my cousin’s laptop and wrote and transferred all the files in my USB and publish them in the nearest Internet Café. I’ll still be updating this series but I think It’ll be slow since I’ll be repeating the same method I did just now. Anyway, I hope you guys like this oneshot I made and hopefully I won’t get bricks. AH! I also apologize if there are some grammatical errors or misspelled words. I know English is never my second language but it’s never a valid reason for me so I apologize once again. Hope you guys have a nice day.