YM 4: Beautiful Distraction

MinMinieTime

Title: Beautiful Distraction

OTP: Yoonmin

Genre: oneshot, drabble, fluff, mentions of

Foreword:

 

        Yoongi is composing his songs as usual while Jimin is being… Just Jimin.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

[1/1]

 

        During their holidays—which is rare due to heavy schedules, they usually either rest or went to places and have fun, which is what they’re doing right now.

 

        All of them except a certain Min Yoongi who always stays at the dorm with the reasons of ‘The sun’s too hot for me’ or ‘I can’t. I’m busy.’ Thus, it made Jimin don’t want to go either so as a result, they ended up only the two of them in the same room while the others were gone, taking the room all by themselves.

 

       Park Jimin and Min Yoongi… what could they possibly be doing in one room?

 

       DEFINITELY NOT SOMETHING DIRTY YOU ERTED CREATURES!!!

 

        They may be the two of them but Yoongi is too busy writing songs to care while Jimin is too busy… staring at older who still doesn’t notice his presence and when the elder did, Jimin just smiled at him and that distracted the elder from his work. So he grabbed a pillow and throw it at the younger, aiming at Jimin’s face who suddenly looked he had done something.

 

         He did actually.

 

         “But I haven’t even said anything…” Whined Jimin as he grabbed the innocent pillow and hugged it.

 

        “Well, you did. Consider that you keep on staring at me like a creep… and you so much…” The older said while muttering the last words but somehow in a very strange way, Jimin heard it. Clear as .

 

         This made Jimin blush like a ripe tomato but it didn’t stop him from smirking while settling his self in front of the older and grabbed the laptop and puts it on the table.

 

         “If I made you so much, then why not eat me?” Jimin whispered seductively into Yoongi’s ear and that takes Yoongi’s member to twitch and his sanity completely lost.

 

         “You asked for it, Park.” Yoongi smirked as he shoved his lips onto the younger’s y, plump lips.

 

          Now I’ll ask AGAIN. Park Jimin and Min Yoongi: what could they possibly be doing in a dorm… alone?

 

         PARK AND MIN, HUMPING ON THE BED, -I-N-G.

 

         And thus people, four hours of hot, steamy happened.

 

END.

 

[A/N]: OKAY THIS IS A BIT RUSHED AND I SWEAR I NEVER MEANT TO WRITE A TY PART IN HERE AND I COULDN’T HAVE STOPPED IF IT WASN’T FOR MY CONSCIENCE ABOUT BANGTAN GETTING UNCOMFORTABLE IF THEY READ A TY KIND OF FANFICTIONS BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ALSO READ THEM OMFG I FEEL SO BAD but here it is by the way. Bad news tho. I won’t be updating for months after this update because I have to work as an assistant to my father’s works since the old man is getting older and I also need money and I think I won’t be holding any gadget aside from my phone BUT I’ll be updating once again when I can so I have to leave you guys a lot of oneshots before going on indefinite hiatus. Hope you guys like it. Please subscribe for more Yoonmin oneshot (soon there will be again so don’t worry) and I apologize for grammatical errors and misspelled words if there are any. Hope you guys have a great day and see you guys next time!!!