❄ KPOPfanficsluv ❄

❄ LIGHTSABER REVIEW SHOP ❄ (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REVIEW 002
 

Author: KPOPfanficsluv  | storY: under the sakura tree

REVIEWED BY BlackRosestears

 

Title: 5/5 

It is a nice title which sounds like a story which goes into the direction love story which made me already anticipating the stories plot.
It is not a title that gets used often so this makes your story unique and also helps it to be more eye-catching under other stories.
So it also draws attention and catches interest and seems to fit the plot very well.

Description: 10/10

It sounds really interesting and doesn't reveal too much of the actual plot. We can clearly see the connection to the title and that the Sakura Tree seems to play an important role in your story.
I really like the idea of your plot with the secret tree and Baekhyun being all curious so I was looking forward to read the actual story.
Also the overall appearance of your foreword is really good, it has a structure and shows where you want to go with your story so there are no parts here that would confuse before even reading your story.

Plot: 25/30

I really like how you start the story with a short introduction of Baekhyun and how you described the scenery of the story. It made it easier to actually imagine the places of the story and the characters.
Baekhyun, a student that studies photography, gets the assignment to take a photo of a place that is really important to him. For that he starts to wanted around and finds coincidentally a passage to a place not many people seem to know.
He finds a place with Sakura trees and a girl lying under one, she seems to go to the same school as him but he never saw her before. From this day on he visits the place and the girl more often and eventually starts to talk to her, wants to get to know her. She tells him that she has no future and doesn't bother to visit her lessons.
Here I have to admit I was already expecting that she will have a sickness and will die soon because there are other stories with such a plot which made your story pretty predictable. The final hint that I was right, was when Baekhyun followed her to the hospital.
Still they get closer to each other and start to talk more to each other even when they are not under the Sakura trees. Then one day Baekhyun shows her the sun rising, they kiss and become a couple which was pretty romantic and a scene I really liked.
But soon after that Baekhyun finds out that she has lung cancer and will die soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter