❄ charmingusta ❄

❄ LIGHTSABER REVIEW SHOP ❄ (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REVIEW 008

of purple sky and the stars we hold | charmingusta

REVIEWED BY BlackRosestears


Title: 3/5 

Overall it is a pretty interesting title that catches the attention of people and makes them curious about your story. It doesn't really give you a hint about the plot of the story which just makes it even better because it is just you go into something dark and unknown which can have something really good behind it. 
But I have to admit I don't understand why you chose that title for your story, I don't really see a connection to the plot which is kind of sad because I personally always love to find the connection between plot and title.
Also maybe it would be nice to write it with capital letters: Of purple sky and the stars we hold or Of Purple Sky And The Stars We Hold, this is just something I think looks better, you don't have to change that if you don't want to. 
 

Description: 10/10

Your foreword was really interesting to read because it doesn't reveal that much of the plot but still gives you something to think about, to make guesses about the actual plot of the story. It sounds a bit like Jungkook is not really able to show his feelings for Taehyung and that leads to problems between them but you can't be sure. It also sounds like there is a story in the story which is something I always found interesting so that made me even more curious about reading the story. 
The overall appearances of the foreword and the description is good too because it is easy to read and not confusion at all. 

Plot: 25/30
Overall, it sounds really interesting and there are many questions you got through reading the story. Right from the start you can't help but to wonder what happened between Jungkook and Taehyung because they are not together and Taehyung just hangs up the phone and is not available after. There is a short
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter