~Hyomin~ (SEQUEL)

HyoExo Wonderland

SEQUEL

 

(Courtesy of Let’s Fight Ghost Ep. 11) (I changed some of the details)

 

Hyoyeon is coloring her book of black and white images. She has a dextrose beside her, her hair hanging down her chest. Later on, she noticed a guy beside her, standing.

 

“Who are you?”, Hyoyeon asked.

 

‘She can’t remember anything?’, Xiumin asked his self.

 

Xiumin cleared his throat and composed himself and said, “I’m your boyfriend.”

 

“Boyfriend?”, Hyoyeon asked. “That’s nonsense. How come a guy like you became my boyfriend?”, she asked.

 

It hurt his pride but he just let it pass.

 

“What’s your name?”, she asked.

 

“Kim Minseok but you call me Xiumin.”, he said and smiled.

 

Hyoyeon looked at him like reading a book.

 

“Don’t worry I’m not a weird person, so don’t be scared.”, Xiumin said while smiling.

 

Xiumin is taking something   from the back of his jeans.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?!”, Hyoyeon yelled, thinking he’s up to something.

 

“Here. My student I.d.”, Xiumin handed her her student identification card, “I’m a sophomore student majoring in economics in Seoul University. If you can’t believe me, you can call our school and ask them about me”, he said.

 

Hyoyeon gets his I.d and reads it. She nodded and gives it back to Xiumin.

 

“You’ll regret for being mean to me if you remember everything.”, Xiumin said, slightly smiling.

 

“So you said you’re my boyfriend? Sincha?”, Hyoyeon asked.

 

“Neh. Kim Min seok. Your boyfriend”, Xiumin said, convincing  her to the fullest.

 

“Do you mean you…”, Hyoyeon points her hands to Xiumin, “and I had been dating?”, Hyoyeon points at herself and she can’t believe it.

 

“Yes”, Xiumin proudly said, “Actually it’s more accurate to say we’d been living together.”, he continued.

 

“What do you mean we’re living together?! I won’t do that. What do you think I am? You’re totally out of your mind”, Hyoyeon enraged.

 

“I’m serious.”, Xiumin said. Hyoyeon puts her hand on her head.

 

“You even follow me around all the time.”, Xiumin said, making his two fingers walk in the air.

 

“That’s ridiculous. You’re not my type. Get out”, she said, motioning the guy in front of her to go out of her room.

 

Xiumin smiled, shaking his head a bit. “You don’t have to remember everything now. I’m just thankful that you came back alive.”

 

Hyoyeon closed her eyes as she heaved a sigh.

 

“You have a new cellphone?”, Xiumin asked as he gets it from her table.

 

“What are you doing?”, Hyoyeon asked as she tries to get the cellphone back but failed to do so.

 

“I’m saving my number so you can call me when you miss me.”, Xiumin said still smiling.

 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and gets her phone back.

 

“Get out. Get out of here!”, Hyoyeon yelled, glaring at the guy.

 

Xiumin puts his hands on his pockets and smiled.

 

 

 


 

The next day…

 

Xiumin’s father went to Hyoyeon’s room at the hospital with a basket of fruits.

 

“Neh, who are you looking for?”, Mrs. Kim asked.

 

Hyoyeon is out of her room for she is at the hospital’s garden.

 

“Hyoyeon. I’m looking for Hyoyeon.”, his father said and handed Mrs. Kim the fruits he has.

 

“Kamsahamida. What do you want to tell her?”

 

“Tell her a father whoh hurt her with his harsh words stopped by. Tell her that I’m sorry”, Mr. Kim said.

 

“Bye”, Mr. Kim said.

 

Mrs. Kim was somehow left dumbfounded.

 


 

“Oh my goodness.”, Hyoyeon was walking back to her room when Xiumin appeared in front of her.

 

“You seem to be in a good mood today.”, Xiumin said.

 

“I was until I saw you.”, Hyoyeon sarcastically smiled, “ I was wondering why weren’t you coming today.”, she said.

 

“Have you been waiting for me?”, he excitedly asked.

 

“What are you talking about?”, she asked angrily. She rolled her eyes and was about to go.

 

“Wait.”, Xiumin gets the bag with food and follows her. “Have any of your memories come back?”, he asked, stopping Hyoyeon from her tracks.

 

“Try seeing a psychiatrist. Stop bothering me.”, she said because she is pissed off.

 

Xiumin’s smile faded but soon retrieved, “Have you eaten?”, he asked, changing the topic.

 

“It’s none of your business”, she scornfully said.

 

“Aren’t you sick of hospital meals? I packed some lunch you can have some”, he asked still smiling throughout their conversation.

“I don’t want to. Enjoy yourself.”, she said as she shake her head.

 

“It’s samgyupsal (grilled meat) and tteokbokki (spicy rice cake)”, Xiumin said while looking at the other direction, with a face that knows Hyoyeon can’t resist it.

 

Hyoyeon slowly smiled. She gulps and agreed.

 

From then on, they became close. Until Hyoyeon came out of the hospital, Xiumin would often go to their house. Her mother is anxious about him at first but soon became comfortable with him and allowed them to date legally.

 

“Waaaaaah!!!!”, Hyoyeon screams at their school.

 

Xiumin heard this and looked for Hyoyeon.

 

There is a bad ghost pestering Hyoyeon. It occurred to him that Hyoyeon also has a third eye too.

 

He kicked the ghost from left to right. Multiple punches were made and then the ghost disappeared.

 

“Hyoyeon ah!”, he ran towards her and hugged her.

 

“Xiumin ah!”, she hugged back.

 

Until then, they would always go together fighting with bad ghosts, back to back like they always do before.

They are officially a couple and what more?! It’s an adventurous love life!