~Hyoho~

HyoExo Wonderland

Coffee and  Muffin

, on the beach nanananananananana.”, Hyoeyon sings to the tune of California girls.

 

     She knows what it means even though it is in English and kind of (lol). She always hears that from Jessica. That day, Jessica played the song fourteen times already when she visited, and Hyoyeon suffers from Last Song Syndrome.

 

     She is with Suho, her fiance, at their apartment. They are living together and their parents know it. Their parents are bestfriends and all they want for them is to marry each other, but since they are still in college, they decided it will only happen after they graduate. The marriage is not forced or fixed, but rather wanted and granted.

 

“Here’s coffee and mocha muffin babe, your favorite”, Hyoyeon said as she gives Suho the said meal.

 

Suho’s smile can be seen very wide, from ear to ear.

 

“Thanks babe.”, Suho said.

 

“Don’t you think we shoud do something special today”, Suho asked.

 

Hyoyeon went and sit on Suho’s lap. She caresses his hair lovingly.

 

“I think so”, Hyoeyeon smiled, “let’s go to Xiumin and Jessica’s house and go play. After all it’s best friends day today.”, Hyoyeon finished.

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Come on babe.”, Suho said as he kiss Hyoyeon’s forehead.

 

Suho, who’s at first neutral, became excited and energetic.  

 

It’s always like this. Everyday’s a special day for the lovers. But, everything went gruesome for Hyoyeon when one day she knew about something so unlikeable about Suho.

 

Suho is having an affair with Jessica.

 

    She kept her tears to herself every night. She doesn’t want to let anyone know about it, most especially their parents. Hyoyeon knows, Hyoyeon knows. They are not yet married and they still have a chance to go separate ways. But what can she do, she loves him, way too much, to give up ‘too early’.

 

“Eomma, how are you?”, Hyoyeon asked as she wipe her tears.

 

“I’m very fine. We’re fine. Don’t worry about us too much darling. You, is everything going well with Suho?”, her mom asked. There is worry in her tone. Mothers can really sense well when it comes to their children.

 

“Everything’s fine mom,don’t worry too. I can handle it all.”

 

“Handle what?”

“My love for Suho. Haha”, Hyoyeon laughed as she continuously wipe her tears.

 

“Haha. You got me with that darling. “

 

“Hahaha. Bye mom, Suho’s waiting for me”

 

“Okay honey, bye. Love you!”

 

     Hyoyeon hangs off the phone as she carry the pain in her heart. She misses her family and she wanted to go home, but she don’t want her family to know about it. She’s afraid. Too afraid that it kills.

 

 “Babe, come on. Let’s do the thing we love the most”, Suho moaned.

 

“I..I have a period”, Hyoyeon lied.

 

“No you don’t. I know it when you do.”, Suho said with a touch of angst in his voice. He’s needy, as always.

 

Suho forcibly kissed Hyoyeon. She kept on crying, but Suho still continues what he’s doing. It must be true that when you love coffee, you also love .

 

This is the time. This is the time she realized. ’Suho doesn’t love me.’

But what can she do, she loves him too much. Too much.