~Hyobaek~

HyoExo Wonderland

 

Pomade 

 

     Baekhyun loves to put pomade in his hair. It is most special when Hyoyeon is the one who does it.

“I love you very much Hyoyeonnie”, Baekhyun said while Hyoyeon is in his arms.

“I love you too Baekhyunnie”, Hyoeyon said as she apply the pomade in his hair.

 

     Bakehyun is a CEO. Hyoeyon is the secretary. Guess what, the whole company doesn’t know about this. It’s a secret. A very confidential matter.

 

“I wonder when can we date feely. You know, will we ever open this up to your parents?”, Hyoyeon asked.

“Of course baby, someday. Someday.”, Baekhyun said.

 

     Hyoyeon’s shoulder slumped as she sigh a long breath of air.

To Baekhyun’s dismay seeing this, he gets a small red box out of his pocket.

 

“Happy 3rd anniversary.Will you be my wife?”, Baekhyun proposed as he kneels in front of Hyoyeon.

 

     Hyoyeon can’t contain her emotions that she was speechless. Tears start to roll down her face. She wipes it off and she flicks her hair to one side.

 

“Saranghae”, Baekhyun said as he gets the hand of Hyoyeon and is about to put the ring.

“Saranghae Baehyun ah.”, Hyoyeon said then Baekhyun put the ring in Hyoyeon’s finger.

 

Baekhyun stands up and the two kissed each other passionately.

 

“No!!!!”, Taeyeon rushed through the door. She headed to Baekhyun and slaps him.

 

“No! There isn’t going to be a marriage but ours Baekhyun ah!”

 

     Hyoyeon became anxious and miserable. She moved backwards causing the cup of tea to spill on the floor and be broken.

 

“You bastard! Stay away from my Baekhyun!”, Taeyeon said as she angrily points at Hyoyeon.

 

“How dare you tell that to her! I don’t love you, so please. Please let go”, Baekhyun said as he pushes Taeyeon away from Hyoyeon.

 

“All this time, I love you Baekhyun ah. How can you do that to me? Yes, we’re just bounded by arrange marriage, for our businesses, but I fell in love with you. Can’t you return it back to me?”, Taeyeon said as she cries rigorously. She grips her hair as she screams out.

 

“I’m sorry. But I love Hyoyeon”, Baekhyun said as he embraces Hyoyeon in his arms. Hyoyeon can be seen crying. She feels pity on taeyeon, but not enough to give Baekhyun up.

 

“There’s no marriage between the two of you. Mark my words!”, Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon picked up the bag she dropped then she rushed out through the door.


 

 

“Andwae!!! My pitiful daughter!”, a mom cried out her heart.

 

There is full of blood on the floor.

 

Drugs.

 

Knife.

 

Blood.

 

She was killed.

 

And the killer is herself.

 

Taeyeon took her own life.

 

To: Mom and dad

 

            I’m sorry. I had to take my own life. I love Baekhyunn very much and I know it’s all for business, but he can’t love me back. I was planning to kill the girl, but I can’t. I’m not that person. And that kills. Please forgive me. I love you to the moon and back.Take care of yourselves for me.

 

Love, Taeyeon


 

            Six months had passes, and the incident remained fresh. Fortunately, because of that, their relationship became open to public, most especially to Baekhyun’s parents. Also, because they fought for their love, the marriage is granted and blessed.

 

“Do you take Baekhyun as your husband, ‘til death do you part?”, the priest asked.

            “I do.”, Hyoyeon said.

            “Do you take Hyoyeon as your wife, ‘til death do you part?”

            “I do.”, Baekhyun said.

 

            “I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

 

            Baekhyun and Hyoyeon kissed. Everyone in the Church cheered and clapped for them.

 

            “Now I can apply your pomade every morning, before work”, Hyoyeon said.

 

            “I know right. Haha. Love you!”, Baekhyun said and both laughed.