~Hyokai~

HyoExo Wonderland

Random Number

 

 

     The night is getting deeper and deeper. Smtown World Tour IV has ended. All the artists headed to the reception area of the after party.

 

“Let’s play a game.”, Baekhyun suggested.

 

At the exo’s table, all are completely exhausted but happy being together. They are drinking light alcoholic beverages and delicious foods, complementing their drinks.

 

“What game?”, Lay asked.

 

“Let’s just call it random number. I’m gonna be picking a random number here in my contacts. I’m gonna choose first from my list of our members. I’ll explain the game as we go on.”, Baekhyun said.

 

“Haist. Here we go again.”, Kyungsoo said.

 

“Just make it decent okay?”, Suho said. “We don’t want to get banned haha.”, he added.

 

“Hmmm, I’ll think about that”, Baekhyun said.

All are just letting him play the game, but they are kind of uninterested.

 

“First stop.”, Baekhyun rolled the contacts and it stopped at the first person in the group that night.

“Kim Jong….in.”, Baekhyun said as he slowly looked at Kai.

Kai just gave him his usual blank stare. He drinks his mojito and chipped in some of his food, without turning his gaze away from Baekhyun.

 

“Okay, for the next person, I’ll be picking in my female contact list.”, Baekhyun said as he looks at each of the member.

 

“I think I know what’s gonna happen next. Yolo everyone woohhh!”, Chanyeol said as he stands up and dance.

 

“Second stop…”, Baekhyun said, “Kim…Hyoyeon noona eyo”, he finished.

 

 Everyone cooed. Every member is a fan of Hyoyeon. They admire her unique beauty, personality, talent and over all wit, not to mention her gorgeous physique.

 

“Noona in the house woooh!”, Chanyeol said.

 

“Hey we’re drinking light drinks, but I think you’re drunk Chanyeol ah”, Xiumin said.

 

“Don’t you think that’s his normal haha.”, Chen laughed.

 

“I’m just happy tonight.”, Chayeol said.

 

“Okay. So, Kai ah, you have to text noona.”, Baekhyun said.

“What?! Are you crazy? What for??”, Kai asked.

“Chill bro. You only have three texts. After that, that’s it. Who knows, you may like to do more than that, but the game says only three.”, Baekhyun said.

 

Kai is worried because he only texts Seulgi, his best friend, the only female idol he is texting to all his idol life. What the fudge right?

 

“He only texts Seulgi, don’t you know that?”, Sehun asked.

 

“Well, all agreed to play right. So we have to play. No kill joys!”, Baekhyun said.

 

“So what should I text?”, Kai said after he drank all of his mojito, gaining him a little bit more of confidence he needs.

 

“Number three. I. Love. You. The texts should start with those three words. Hehe. “, Baekhyun said proudly. He is smirking right now because he knows it became harder on him.

 

“I don’t want to!!”, Kai said as he gives Baekhyun a strong gaze once more.

“I think that’s decent Jongin ah. Let’s not be a kill joy.”, Suho said.

“Ah!!! Arraseo!”, Kai finally agreed.

 

He seldom texts anyone and then all of a sudden, a game will force him to, not only that he’s sure he’ll be embarrassed of.

He gets his phone and started texting.

 

To: Hyoyeon noona

     I want to say Hi noona. This is a game..

“Hep hep hep! You can’t tell that’s a game!”, Baekhyun said, who’s sitting beside Kai.

“Arraseo!”, Kai said angrily.

 

To: Hyoyeon noona

     I want to say hi, noona.

 

Kai can feel his heart rate flutter more and more until the message was sent. Furthermore, he worries most especially about the next word. He thanked God when he remembers what’s common about the two.

 

To: Hyoyeon noona

     Love to dance.

 

To: Hyoyeon noona

     You also want noona?

     He can’t help but to smile at the last message. He can imagine him and Hyoyeon dancing at the party, but that is not what he meant. He just asks if she likes to dance. Yes, they talk occasionally, but they don’t talk casually.

 

“Wow. You’re smart Jongin ah. Haha”, Baekhyun and the rest of the members laughed.

 

From: Hyoyeon noona

     Hello Jongin ah :) Yes, shall we?

 

Kai was so hyped about the reply of her noona. Even the other members are also happy and at the same time jealous. It is the first time Kai received a text from Hyoyeon and not like what he expected it to be, he did not embarrass himself.

 

“Oops, you can’t reply. You already used your texts. We shall proceed now to the next person.”, Baekhyun said.

 

“Yah we don’t want to play that game anymore”, Kyungsoo said and everyone agrees.

 

They found Kai fidgeting over the phone. They laughed at him because they know Kai still wants to reply.

 

“Okay, fine.”, Bakehyun said, “If I were you Kai, I’ll go to Hyoyeon noona and ask her for a dance.”, he added.

 

“I’m embarrassed”, Kai said. Knowing Kai, all they can do is to keep mum and shake their head from side to side.

 

 “Annyeong Jongin ah, annyeong boys.”, Hyoyeon said.

 

As if on cue, Hyoyeon appeared in front of them. The boys are suddenly filled up with energy again.

 

“Hi Hyoyeon noona.”, exo said.

“Shall we dance Jongin ah?”, Hyoyeon said.

“Ahh..Su-sure”, Kai stuttered. He ccan’t believe Hyoyeon will do the move.

Aren’t they so compatible with each other? Their personalities are opposite but they go so well together. From appearance, to appeal, to talent, and most of all, their character.

 

The two went on the dance floor and danced to the music. The music is RnB and both enjoys it. Kai doesn’t feel embarrassed anymore for Hyoyeon is such a warm person.

 

“I like you Jongin ah.”, Hyoyeon said.

“I like you too.”, Kai said.

 

No more shyness, no more waiting. The two like each other very well. Thank God!