~Hyohun~

HyoExo Wonderland

Candy

“Woooh!”, Hyoyeon cheered as she dance to the music.

 

There are boys who look at her from time to time, except for one guy. Hyoyeon is the type of girl who has strong charisma and aura. And she doesn’t like him just because he doesn’t notice her.

 

She’s at a bar together with her friends. Hyoyeon is known to be a club-lover, where she can flaunt her oozing confidence in dancing and of course her beauty.

 

“Let’s have a bet.”, Sooyoung said.

“Okay what bet?”, Hyoyeon said as she drinks her glass of beer.

“You see that nerd?”

“Yeah, what about him?”,Sunny asked.

“Why is he even here? Haha”, Hyoyeon mocked.

“You see this candy?”, Sooyoung said as she show them the mint candy.

“For this money”, Sooyoung showed them 1000 Us dollars, “do something nasty with him with this”, she said as she pertain to the candy.

“Oops, not my thing girls”, Sunny said.

“Okay, I will!”, Hyoyeon said as she raise her arms energetically.

 

             Sehun is a nerd. Just like Hyoyeon, maybe you are wondering why is a nerd in a club, all alone. For the nth time, the nerd was rejeceted by a girl. From then on, he became a woman-hater. Who says a nerd can’t love, they must be bad girls, like Hyoyeon.

 

            Hyoyeon’s excited, for the money not, but because of the challenge. She wanted to win the nerd’s heart, the guy who doesn’t want to notice her.

 

“Let the show begin”, Hyoeyon said as she stand up and pull up her tube.

“Hi there cutie.”, Hyoyeon approached Sehun.

“Hello. I’m sorry, but I’m not in the mood to talk”, Sehun said as he drinks his beer.

“Even if I do…this?”, Hyoyeon said as she eat the candy ily, her lips wih her tongue.  She’s now sitting glamorously beside Sehun, her body facing towards him.

“I…I…am not…Ohhh”, Sehun stuttered as Hyoyeon kiss Sehun in the neck.

Sehun can smell the mint coming from Hyoyeon’s breath. He fixed his eye glasses.

 

          Sooyoung and Sunny were shocked. This is the first time Hyoyeon made a move as nasty as this. They thought Hyoyeon really wants the money, but no, it’s not that.  

 

“Mmmm…you smell nice. What’s your name cutie? “,Hyoyeon asked, smelling Sehun’s scent.

 

“Se…Se..hun. Oh Sehun imnida.”, Sehun said. He can’t remain calm. His heart beat can be heard by Hyoyeon, racing hard as fast as a running car.

 

“What again?? I can’t hear you much, boy.”, Hyoyeon cooed in his ears, loud music makes it hard for them to converse.

 

“Sehun. Oh Sehun”, Sehun moaned. It tickles him and he can feel his cheeks burning hot.

 

“How about this…”, Hyoyeon cooed as she kiss Sehun with the candy in .

 

         Sehun was surprised at the sudden action. She played with the candy and Sehun’s lips. Sehun can’t move a thing, all he can inhale is the scent of the mint candy and taste of Hyoyeon’s lips. They continued the passionate kiss for three minutes. The rest was history.

 

“Wooah woah woah. Look at that girl hahaha”, Sooyoung laughed.

“So Soo, she owed you 1000 dollars haha”, Sunny laughed. 

 

Is this the start of Sehun’s love life? Can be.