~Hyoyeol~

HyoExo Wonderland

 

Rain and Fire 

“Yah!!! Ottoke???”, Hyoyeon grimaced at the sight of her armpit. She has armpit hairs that already grew long.

 

     She’s a guest in Law of the jungle, and she’s with her hoobae Chanyeol.

 

“Hahahahaha noona, why do that on broadcast. We’re running on air right now”, Chanyeol laughed as he tries his best making fire.

 

“Are we? Ottoke, ottoke? Hahahaha. That’s embarrassing isn’t it. Oh my gosh”, Hyoyeon said as she embrace herself.

 

     Hyoyeon is helping in making fire. However, it started to rain that it made their efforts making fire into waste. The friction that’s left vanished as soon as the water splashed through the woods.

 

            “PD-nim!! Can I back out? Huhuhu.”, Hyoyeon fake-cried.

“Hahaha you can’t Hyoyeon ssi.”, the PD said.

“Chanyeol ah, what are we gonna do?”, Hyoyeon asked as she gets a big leaf from behind to serve as an umbrella, same as Chanyeol.

“I actually don’t know noona. I’m hungry”, Chanyeol said.

 

            The PD instructed them to go at the base. It is made in dried leaves as roof and woods as pillars.

 

            “Noona, your shirt…”, Chanyeol said hauntingly as he look sideways.

 

            Hyoyeon’s shirt is white and her pink bra can be seen throughout due to the rain that made it wet.

 

            “It’s wet right. I know hahaha”, Hyoyeon said innocently.

            “Not that noona…”, Chanyeol said awkwardly as he gulps.

"It’s white, right? Hahaha you’re kidding me”, Hyoyeon said awkwardly as she started to realize what he meant.  

“Bianhe (sorry)”, Chanyeol said as he wears off his jacket and gives it to her.

“No it’s fine. Thank you.”, Hyoyeon blushed as she get it from him.

 

Fortunately, the rain stopped after thirty minutes and they continue make fire.

 

“Yah danshin (small height), are you finished making fire yet?”, Kwanghee, another guess to the couple edition of Law of the jungle, said.

“Yah, how dare you haha. Not yet”, Hyoeyon said.

 

Yes, Hyoyeon and Chayeol are partners. Kwanghee is with Uee.

There are two more couples and that is up to you (haha).

 

            Due to slow movements of the members, the PD said that the one who finishes first will receive pork to eat.

 

            “Yah palli (faster) Chanyeol ah!”

            “You need to cheer me noona!”

            “Okay if that would let your powers out then….”

            “Mwah”

 

Hyoyeon kissed Chanyeol. Chanyeol was shocked to the sudden action. He blushed and he can feel his blood throughout his veins.

“Noona…”, Chanyeol said

“Palli! I’ll give you one more if we make it first”

“Arraseo. Fighting!”

 

Chanyeol and Hyoyeon made it.

 

He gets to have another kiss.

 

They had pork as dinner.

 

They are like fire and rain, but they work out well.

 

The kiss says it all.