Chapter 7 : Why are you always mad at me ?

Boys Meet Girls

 

f(x)'s Suite

 

Arghhh !! I hate him ! “

“ Err .. Unni. You should calm down now. “ The girls still trying their best to calm Victoria down.

While Victoria, she keep on throwing on the pillow to the wall. “ I should have just kick him at that time .. “

“ Unni .. Mian .. It was all my fault . I'm starting it ..

Well that Diva Key also involve technically .. He made me annoyyed. “ Amber said to her.

“ Hmm .. It's ok . Anyway you did great . Haha !! “ Victoria giggle after remembering Key's face.

“ Really ? Haha “

“ Anyway what did you girls do with them ? “

“ That Minho really annoyed me . He even calling me an ice princess. “ Krystal complaining.

“ But you are an ice princess .. Haha “ Sulli laugh.

“ Hmm .. Nothing bad happen to me except for listening to his cheesy conversation with his girl. “

“ Taemin now are with Suzy right ? “ Luna asked.

“ I think so. So what happen to you Luna unni ? Anything good. “

“ Hmm I get a lazy partner. He didn't do anything there and just playing with his phone. “

“ Omo poor my dongsaeng! “ Victoria patted Luna's back.

“ Add Keybum too .. He just sleeping and let me do the hard work by myself. “ Amber add.

 

Shinee's suite

 

Is Onew hyung ok now ? “ Taemin asked whispering to his hyungs.

“ I don't know. He's been locking himself since we go back. “ Jonghyun answered.

“ I'm fine guys. “ Onew suddenly popped out from behind.

“ Hyung I made you some juice. It will cool you down. “ Key gave the juice.

“ Thanks Key. So how's your day with our enemy ? “ Onew simply asked.

“ Worst day ever ! And you know because of what. “ Key rolled his eyes.

“ I still don't get it. How she manage to do it ? “ Minho curious.

“ I was sleeping at that time . “

“ I thought mine was worse but thank god it's not. “ Jonghyun said while sipping the juice that Onew hold just now.

“ Yah ! Key made it for me. “ Onew smacked his back.

“ I'm your dongseang hyung. “ Jonghyun make his puppy's eyes.

“ What about you hyung ?” Taemin asked.

“ That blondie just create a new name for me. From DINO to DOOLY!! “

“ Dooly is cute ! So is that mean she think you're cute hyung ? “ Taemin .

“ Haha .. What can I do every girls likes me. “

“ Whatever. Hyung did you know that Sulli just snatched my phone when I'm talking to Suzy. “

“ Wowhh !! She did that ? “

“ Yeah but I let her go since Suzy didn't say anything about it. “

“ What about you Minho ? “

“ I wonder why I help her just now. She's not even thank me. “

“ Hishh !!! Girls !! “ Key said along with Onew.

Guys .. Why don't we have fun with the girls tomorrow ? “ Onew smiled mischievously.

The rest of them smiled evilly to one another.

“ Hmm I think I've got something .. hehe “ Jonghyun smirked.

 

 

Next day,

 

After class Victoria went to the library for awhile before went back to her suite.

“ Let's go back ! “ Tiffany said to her.

“ You go first .. I'm gonna take my things in the class. “

“ Ok .. See you tomorrow Vic. “ They bid goodbye and Victoria lead her way to the class.

When she reached the class she saw Onew still there sat on his chair while staring at the window.

* Why is he still here ? *

Victoria felt a little uneasy seeing him like that. Onew take a glimpse at her and smirked.

“ I thought everyone are back already. “

“ Are you talking to me ? “ Victoria felt weird.

“ Hmm.. Nope. I was talking to the birds out there. “ Onew rolled his eyes.

Victoria just ignore Onew and went to her seat to packing up her things.

* Hmm .. How should I do it ? * Onew was watching her.

* I know .. *

Finally Onew get up from his seat and went to Victoria's place.

Victoria glared at him as soon as she saw he was heading to her.

“ What you want ? I don't have any energy to fight with you today. “ She simply said.

“ Why are you always mad at me ? “

“ Duhh !! We hate each other that's why. “

“ I'm not actually. “ Onew said it seriously. Victoria was stunned and looking at Onew.

“ Huh ? “ That's the only word that came into her mind.

“ Ermm .. You know what .. you look so pretty today. “

* What? Is he drunk ? Omo ! What's he doing now ? *

Onew made himself nearer and nearer to Victoria's face which eventually makes Victoria to sit on her seat just to avoid him.

“ Yah ! Back off ! “ Victoria can feel her face are hot now.

“ Ok .. I Will! I'm done actually. “ Onew smirked once again.

He take his bag and lead himself out of the class. Then he turned around.

“ Here's your phone anyway. This is the only way for you to get away from that and get a help.. Haha .. Bye Toria. “

He put the phone on the desk far from her and leave.

“ What the hell is that ? When did he manage to get my phone ? “ She was shocked for once again.

“ Whatever ! I'll better hurry. The girls are waiting for me. “

After done, “ Eh ? Why I cannot get up ? “ She tried her best to get up from her seat .

“ Did something stuck on my skirt ? “ She look at it.

“ What's this ? GLUE ???? “

She didn't know that she was sitting on a glue before.

“ Arghh !! It must be him. ONEW BABO !!! “

She tried her best to set herself free. “ I should call .. Arhhh my phone . “ She look at her phone. 

“ LEE JINKI !! “ She screamed out his name.

On the other side Onew was still outside the class laughing by himself after hearing Victoria's furious voice.

“ Hahaha .. Onew you are genius! Good Luck Toria!! “ Then he leaved from that place.

“ How should I get out from this ? HELP !! Somebody help me. “

“ Victoria.. Is that you ? “

Huh ? “