Chapter 34 : My Hamster is Back!

Boys Meet Girls

 

Where's that chicken freak ? “ Victoria asked Sooyoung.

“ I don't know.. I'm not his babysitter. Why ? Miss him already ? “ She chuckled while answering her.

“ No way .. He's supposed to be here.. He also the president. Because of him we have to delay this meeting. “

“ Vic noona !! “ A young boy approaching her.

“ Huh ? Owh .. Jaejin-ahh .. Wae ? “

“ I just got a call from Onew hyung. He said he have some other thing to take care of. So he asks you to continue

the meeting without him. “

“ Mwo ? Aishh .. Fine.. He should told me earlier .. Let's start guys. “


 

Airport


Excuse me .. Miss .. Are you waiting for somebody ? “

“ Dae ? I'm .. Huh ? Yah !!! “ She playfully smacked his back.

“ Is this how you greet your friend ? Rude much Han Seungyeon. “ He's pouted at her.

“ Geez .. Babo Onew! “ She try to hold her smile then quickly hug him.

“ Yah ! I miss you so much. “

“ Aigoo .. But I'm not. “

“ Yah !! “ She hit him again.

“ Haha .. I'm just joking. Did you learn some karate there cuz you're kinda hit me harder than before. “

Onew still tried to joked around.

“ Still the same Lee Jinki. “ Seungyeon shook her head.


 

Next Day


He's sure gonna get it when I see him. “ Victoria walked furiously to her class.

“ Eh ? What's with the chaos ? “ She heard noises as she reach to her class.

When she about to enter her class she saw all of her friends were surrounded at Onew's place.

“ What happen ? Owh I forgot .. Yah Lee Dubu !!! “ She called him more like shouting at him.

The students were shocked by her voice and turned around to face her, revealing Onew who's sitting at his place with,

“ Huh ?? “ Her eyes widened as she saw the person next to him.

* Seungyeon ? *

“ Annyeong Victoria. “ She waved at her and smiled sweetly to her as usual.

“ Hey .. Seungyeon. “ She tried to smile at her.

“ Yah ! Victoria. What do you want ? “ Onew shouts at her back.

“ I .. I .. Nothing.. Err ..Later. “ She walked towards Seungyeon.

“ When did you come back ? “

“ Yesterday. Onew didn't tell you ? He pick me up at airport. “

Victoria glared at Onew who just make his poker face.

* That's why he's been missing . That's his important thing ? Seungyeon ? *

“ I see .. So how long are you gonna be here ? “

“ Yah Toria! Don't you think it's rude to asking like that ? She just comeback and now you're asking her that ? “

Onew make his annoying face.

“ Onew .. Wae ? It's fine Vic .. I'm just gonna be here around a month. “

“ I'm just curious. Sorry. “

“ What's going on here ? Owh .. Han Seungyeon ? “

“ Annyeonghaesaeyeo Jaejoong seonsaengnim. “ She bowed to him as she saw him.

“ What a surprise. Finally, are you staying here ? “

“ No .. I'm just have a vacation that's all .. Would you mind if I join your class ? I'm kinda miss the class. “

“ Sure .. Students.. Please get back to your seat. “


 

Victoria .. Victoria .. Song Qian !! “ Victoria was alert when she felt someone nudge her shoulder.

She look at her left and saw Tiffany pointing at the front.

“ Are you still here ? Or you're still in day dreaming ? “ Mr Jaejoong asked her.

* Gosh ! Where did I put my mind ? *

“ Cheuseohamnida ! “

“ Please .. Concentrate with what I'm teaching. “ She nodded with a smile.

“ Pssst .. “ Tiffany nudge her again.

“ Wae ? “

“ What are you thinking ? “

“ Nothing. “

She looked at her with a smirked. “ Nothing yourself .. “

She just do a merong to Tiffany. Then she took a glimpse at Onew who's now looking at her. She startled and looked away.

Onew just smiled looking at her like that.

“ Don't smile by yourself Onew. It's freaking me out. “ Seungyeon said to him when she realize Onew is smiling.

“ Shhh .. Jaejoong hyung .. I mean seonsaengnim is teaching right now. “ Onew just continue to look at the front.


 

Shinee and Kara, Jinwoon and Jo Kwon were having their lunch together on that day.

“ Not fair unni .. You only stay here for a month. You've been leaving us for about 3 years. “ Jiyoung pouted at her unni.

“ Hey .. At least I'm still visiting you girls. “

“ Can't you just stay ? What can we do so that you stay ? “ Nicole added.

“ Hmm .. Let me see .. When Onew gonna marry me .. I'll stay. “ She said smiling at Onew who's already spit some of his soup.

“ OOOOOO ...” Everybody smirked at Onew.

“ Mmm.. Mwo ? “ Onew managed to said that, still in shocked.

“ Haha .. Babo .. I'm just joking. “ She said while rubbing his back lightly.

“ You shocked me. “

“ Omo you two just too cute together. Why don't you guys become a couple ? “ Hara smiled at them.

“ You're right noona .. They does looks cute together. “ Taemin added.

“ Really ? Well Onew, they give their approval. Aren't you gonna say anything ? “ Suengyeon still teasing him.

“ Stop teasing me you Hamster. “ Onew flicked her forehead lightly.  

“ Wae ? You don't like it ? “ She smirked.

“ Haha ...Don't you feel tired teasing me like this ? “ Onew put his arm around her shoulder.

“ Ani .. I enjoyed it .. hehe “


 

Unni, why didn't you tell me that Seunyeon unni is back. “ Sulli asked.

“ Yeah .. I miss hanging out with her. “ Krystal add.

“ I really want to have a chat with her right now but because she's with Shinee right now I lose my mood. “

Amber said while eating her lunch.

“ We can see her later at Kara's suite ok unni ? “ Luna said nudging Victoria's hand.

“ You girls go ahead. I have some other things to do after this at the library. “ Victoria said playing with her food.

“ Why are you playing with your food ? Are you sick ? “ Luna asked again.

“ Ani .. Ermm .. I'm full. I'll see you girls at home ok. I'm going now. Bye. “

Victoria just get up from her seat leaving her dongsaengs dumbfounded.

“ What's wrong with unni ? “ Sulli asked.

“ I don't know. “ Krystal still felt weird.


 

Library

 

Omo .. What I'm writing ? Arghh ! “ She deletes everything that she has type and retype new thing.

“ This is not right .. It's not even the right book. “

She walked toward the shelf to find another book for her reference for her assignment.

“ Where is it ? I know it's somewhere here. “

“ Song Qian. “ Sooyoung whispered from behind.

“ Omo .. Yah ! “

“ Looking for something ? “

“ I can't find the Bio's that I always used. “

“ I'll help you then .. I'm gonna put my laptop first. Where's your bag ? “

“ Over there. “

Sooyoung walked towards the table and put down all the things. She then took a look at Victoria's assignment.

“ Geez.. She didn't write a thing ? Weird ? “ Then she spotted something next to her laptop.

“ Aishh .. This girl. “ She shook her head and smiled.

“ Arghh .. This is so frustrating. Who could have borrow it when I need it ? “

Victoria walked towards their table while mumbling by herself.

“ Are you sure you looked for it carefully ? “ Sooyoung asked her in smirked.

“ Yeah .. I searched all over the shelf already. I still can't find it. “

“ Really ? Then what's this ? “ Sooyoung pointed out the book.

“ I think it was here all along Vic. “

“ Owh .. It ..Is? Hehe .. Why didn't I see it just now ? “ Victoria felt embarrassed at that time.

Both of them sat and continue to do their work. “ Wanna join us hang out with Seungyeon today ? ”

“ Err .. Sorry I can't .. I still have a lot to do with this assignment.”

“ Don't worry .. Onew are not gonna be there. It's just us. “

“ You girls can go ahead. Besides .. “ Victoria looked at her friend with a smirked.

“ I'm not that close with her. You know that too right? “

“ Hey Vic .. Something bothering you ? “

“ Ani. Why you asked. “

“ You look down since she came back here. “

“ What are you talking about ? “

“ I know you Vic. They are close but just as friends. “

“ Sooyoung .. “

“ Stop fooling yourself. I know you still like him. “

She just stay silent and do her work.

“ He's nothing to me anymore. “

“ I'm sure there must be some explanation behind all this. He's not going to hurt you just like that. “

“ He's the one who's making this decision. “

“ I know him Vic .. Don't you wanna end this enemy thing ? “

“ Can we please stop talking about this ? “

“ I can .. But can you stop fooling yourself ? “ Sooyoung smirked at her.


 

Aigoo .. I miss sitting like this with my Hamster. “ Onew patted Seungyeon's head lighltly.

“ Don't you have a better name to call me ? “

“ Nope . Sorry. It's just suit with you. “ Onew smiled and eat his apple.

“ Yah ! Are you still don't have a girlfriend ? “

“ What a sensitive question you asked ? “

“ I'm just curious. I left you for about 3 years but still you don't have any ? “

“ What about you ? “

“ I'm so popular at my place.. You don't have to worry about that. “

“ Geez.. Same with me. I just don't want them. That's all. “

“ Huh ! Like I don't know you. “

“ What ? “ Onew turned to look at her but then he saw Victoria passed by the corridor not far from where he's sitting.

“ See .. I know it. “

“ Wae ? “

“ Are you guys still fighting ? “

“ Obviously. “

“ I thought you like her ? “

“ Since when did I like her ? “

“ Since ever. “

“ Who said. “

“ Nobody.. I just knew it. “

“ Well you're wrong. “

“ Well you're a liar. “ “

Stop talking about her. It's so annoying just to hear her name. “ Onew looks so frustrated.

“ She started it. I'm still hurt Seungyeon. I don't know what made her to be like that. You would feel the same if your own best

friend were not sincere with the friendship. She's a fake. “

Seungyeon startled after heard that. She know that Onew is hurt by the past but she still can't believe he still feel the pain.

“ Mianhae .. “

“ Dae ? “

“ Ani .. I said nothing. “ She faked smile.

“ I'm sure things are gonna be alright. “ She assured him.


 

Night

Where's Vic ? “

“ Owh .. Unni is not coming. She was so tired today and fell asleep when she's come back home. “ Luna answered.

“ Really ? “

“ Hey Seungyeon .. She must be tired from all the assignment that she do today. It's takes her whole day to finished it. “

“ Ahh .. I see. “ Seunyeon said slightly disappointed with it.

“ Come on .. Let's start this party. “ Gyuri said while throwing the pillow towards the youngest of f(x).

“ Unni .. Here .. Take it .. haha “

All the girls were having fun on that night with their slumber party.

While on Victoria's side, “ Ahh .. I'm hungry .. and I'm too lazy to cook anything today. I should have just follow the girls

if I know I'm gonna starve like this. “ She pouted while rubbing her stomach.

So she decides to buy something from outside. She drove her car to the nearest convenient store to buy something to eat.

“ What should I buy ? Ermm .. Ramen looks good. It's been a long time since I eat this thing .. hehe .. “

She was about to reach the Ramen when she felt another hand was on her.

“ Huh ? Ajusshi .. I'm .. Aishh “

“ Yah ! I found it first. “

“ You chicken freak .. Go eat your chicken .. Don't take my ramen. “

“ Whatever .. Take something else .. I'm taking this. “ Onew do a merong to her.

“ Yah ! Yah ! Lee Dubu ! “ Onew just ignored her and walked away.

“ Err .. Miss .. There's more Ramen over here. “ The sales lady approached her.

“ No .. I want that flavor .. I want that .. Huhu .. I'm so hungry .. I'm craving for that flavor but that Dubu just

snatched it from me .. I don't want anything else besides the one that he's been holding on... I .. want .. that .. “

Victoria whined like a little kid on that time, she even stomped her feet out of frustration.

Actually she's not aware of what she's doing and just continue to whining until almost everyone in that store looked at her and

Onew weirdly. Maybe hunger can make her behave like that. While Onew, he feels so embarrassed on that time as everybody

were looking at him with a weird looks.

“ Aigoo.. How could he take her food. What an attitude. “ One of the ajumma talk while pointing at Onew.

“ Look she almost cry right now .. Poor this kid. But why did she acts like a child ? “

Everyone is whispering to each other talking about Onew and Victoria.

“ Aishh .. This girl .. Did she have to put an act now ? “ Onew quickly pay the Ramen and walked towards Victoria.

“ Yah !! Shh .. Everybody is looking at us. “ He tried to calm her down.

“ You took my food. I'm so hungry right now .. I want that one .. I want .. Huh ? “

Onew just dragged her outside the store.

Victoria just looked at Onew dumbfounded.

“ Stay here if you want this Ramen badly. Stay until I come back. No more whining after this or else .... “

Onew glared at her before he steps back to the store and not long after that he came back with a ready made Ramen.

“ Here ! “

“ Mwo ? “

“ You can have this .. I can't believe I have to give it to you at the end. Can't you not act like that anymore ? “

“ I'm hungry .. and I'm craving for it. “ She take the Ramen and start to eat it.

“ Craving ? By any chance .. Are you pregnant or something ? “ Onew chuckled at her.

“ Yah ! “ She smacked his back.

“ Ididn'teatanythingsincethisevening...that's why. “

“ I don't speak Alien you know. “ Victoria leaved a sigh.

“ I said ..”

“ I get it .. You didn't eat anything since this evening. Just eat. You are gonna chocked if you keep on talking. “

Not long after that ..Onew made his way towards his car .

“ You're going ? “

“ You wanna me to stay ? “

“ No ! “ She looked away.

“ Then why are you asking ? “ He smirked.

“ Ani .. It's just, you gave your food to me .. You don't have anything to eat. “

“ Now you feel guilty ? Yah ! Why can't you feel it before you ate my Ramen ? “ He glared at her.

“ I don't know what I'm doing back then. “

“ Whatever .. I'm going. “

“ Wait ! “

“ What ? “

“ I'll be back . “

She ran inside the store and buy something then quickly she go back to Onew. “ Take this. “

“ Muffin and banana milk ? “

“ I give it to you. Eat it. It's a pay back for what you did earlier. “ Then quickly she ran towards her car.

Onew just chuckled looking at her until she leaved.

“ Cute .. At least she has to buy me Ramen or something else , not this.. Did she think I'm Taemin ? Hehe .. “