Chapter 24 : The Play

Boys Meet Girls

OMG ! I FEEL SO HAPPY TODAY !!

KEYBER MOMENT AT MBC GAYO DAEJUN JUST MADE MY DAY !!

YAY !! AND FOR THAT I DECIDED TO POST ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS !

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Ahhh .. There's a lot of people out there ! “ Sulli said as she feel her hands start to sweat.

“ Ahh why I have to wear this kind of dress ? Too girly .. “

“ Yah ! Don't you dare to say anything about my mom's design Tomboy. “

“ Whatever Diva! “ Amber rolled her eyes.

“ Ok We are gonna start in about 10 minutes ... Make sure everybody is ready ..

My romeo is here .. Where's Soojung ? “ Ms Kahi asked.

“ There she is .. “ Joon spotted her not far from the curtain, who's right now take a peak at the audience.

“ Jung Soojung ! “

“ Dae ? “

“ We have a meeting here .. Come. “

“ Ohh Sorry Ms Kahi. “ .

After that, “ 1..2..3.. FIGHTING !! “

Minho take a quick peak at the audience through the curtain.

“ Wow .. It's a full house .. Ohh .. She must be looking at them I guess. “

He spotted both Doojoon and Sekyung who's seated at the third row.

Then he take a glimpse at her who look a bit nervous and sad at the same time.

“ You ok ? “

“ Huh ? Yeah .. Sure. “

“ Just don't look at them .. You'll be fine. “

Krystal felt weird when Minho said that.

“ Them ? “

“ You know who make you this way right ? I just say .. “

“ Ok .. Get ready guys .. We gonna start now. All the best. “ Mr Heechul interrupted.

 

 It's now come to the last part of the play where Juliet wakes up and found out that Romeo has drank the poison,

 

“ What's here? a cup, closed in my true love's hand? Poison, I see, hath been his timeless end:

O churl! drunk all, and left no friendly drop. To help me after?

I will kiss thy lips; Haply some poison yet doth hang on them, To make die with a restorative.

 

She leaned forward to kiss him pretend to of course.

She keeps her hand next to him and tilt her head so that her back of the head is facing the audience.

With that it become more realistic but it is not working smoothly as she thought

as her hand become numb and loses her balance.

With that, her lips accidentally landed on her enemy's lips.

Minho's eyes open up widely as he felt her lips.

Both of them was so stunned and don't know what to do.

* OMG !. *

Then one of their friend came in to play his part as the watchman, which way? 

Krystal startled and pulled away.

“ Err .. “  She was blur at a moment.

“ Yah .. Did you forget you line ? “ Minho take a peek and carefully said to her so that the audience won't realize it.

* Omo ! What was my line again ? Think .. Think .. Krys .. Oh I get it .. *

 

Yea, noise? then I'll be brief. O happy dagger! “

 

She snatching ROMEO's dagger,

 

This is thy sheath “

 

She stabs herself,

 

“ There rust, and let me die. “

 

She Falls on ROMEO's body, and dies.

* Great .. Finally.. I'm done with my part .*


 

Great job Krys .. You did well. “ Victoria give two thumbs up to her.

“ Uhh .. Yeah .. “

* OMG ! I JUST KISSED CHOI MINHO ! OTTOHKAE ? *

She quickly take a glimpse at Minho who was also staring at her with a ' You need an explanation to do later ' .

“ Gosh ! That was unexpected .. “

“ You said something ? “ Amber asked.

“ Errm .. Aniyo. “ She tried to act cool.

“ Where's Luna unni ? She has to do the finale .. “

“ She still in the dressing room .. I'll get her now. “ Amber volunteered.

On the Shinee side, “ Hyung .. You look so cool out there .. hehe “ Taemin patted his back.

“ Thanks “

* I guess everyone didn't see it .. Thank God ! And that girl .. Why did she do that ? I can't believe my enemy has kissed me. *

“ I'm going .. “ Minho was startled with Jonghyun's voice.

“ Oh .. Fighting hyung ! “ He said to him. Then Jonghyun enter the stage.


 

Jonghyun's POV


The music was started and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach already.

I saw her on that moment with her beloved and I just smiled. Then I start to sing the song.

 

Nehgeh uhn-jen-gah watt-dun, nuh-yeh uhl-gool-reul giyuk-heh
Mum chwuh eetdun neh-mahm eul, meebgehdoh gojangnan neh gahseum eul
Nuh-yeh hwa-nan misoga shweebgehdo yun-guh-ya

Geureh geu-ruht-keh nehgah, nuh-yeh saram-ee dwen guh-ya
Moht-natt-dun neh-choo-wuk deuree, eejen giyuk-joh-cha ahn-nah
Nahreul kkokjahbeun sohn-ee bohm-chuh-reum tta-tteut-hehsuh

Eejae kkoom chureum neh mahm-eun
Geudeh gyuh-teh, gah-mahn-hee mumchwuh-suh yo
Han soon-gan-do kkeh-jee ah-neun "kkeut-ubbneun" kkeum-eul kkwuh yo


Eejae soom chuh-reum neh-gyuhtteh
Hangsang shwee myuh, geu-ruht-keh eessuh joo myun
Nothing better nothing better than you
Nothing better nothing better than you

Eejae kkoom chuh-reum neh mahm-eun
Geudeh (
poom-eh) "gyuhteh", gahmanhee (ahngyuheetjyoh) "mumchwuh-eet-jyo"
Hansoon gando kkeh jee ahneun kkeuttubbneun kkoom eul kkoo jyo

Eejae soomchureum neh gyuhteh
Hangsang shwee myuh, geu-ruht-keh eessuhjoo-myuh
Nothing better nothing better than you
Nothing better nothing better than you

Nothing better nothing better than you

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sdXL6fnC-8 )


 

Then slowly the music change to another song. I turn around and I saw her at the entrance and

* Wow !! * That was my first impression to her.

I looked at her from up to down and I hate to admit this but she look so beautiful with that dress.

“ Psssttt ! Get out now Jjong! “ I turned around and saw Onew hyung waving at me.

* Oh .. I supposed to get out of this stage now .. Haha *

I walked away leaved her alone on the stage but my feet immediately stops when I hear her voice.

 

Luna Beautiful Days by Jang Hye Jin

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUPGCDnSFec )


 

My eyes were fixated to her on that time. She sang the song beautifully.

My heart beating so fast when her song are about to end.

* Yah Jjong .. What's wrong with you ? It just Luna .. Why are you beating damn hard my heart ? * I hit my chest lightly.

“ I can do this .. “

Our duet song is about to start so I made my move to walked in once again.

Slowly I walked to approached her. She just sweetly smile at me.

* Ohh .. What was that ? Smile at me ? She acts well. * I smirked.

 

Jonghyun & Luna :

Let's don't forget about it

by Kim Hyunchul & Jang Pilsoon

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwaQhceG4M&feature=related )

 

 

We continue to do our duet and I'm sure we did it so well, I can see it from the audience's reaction to our duet.

Something suddenly popped out in my mind when we reach to the last part of the song.

I move myself nearer to her to a bit. I can see that her expression changed.

I reached out her hand and place it on my chest and keep looking at her eyes.

Then when the song end, I let go of her hand and wrap my free hand around her waist.

I know that she's freaking annoyed at that moment.

* Haha .. Park Sunyoung .. Your expression now is so priceless .. *


End of Jonghyun's POV


 

Backstage,

Yah Dino .. What was that ? “

“ Wae ? You don't like it ? Haha .. The audience like it you know. Can't you hear that they cheering for us ? “

Jonghyun still having fun teasing Luna.

“ You just lucky that I didn't smack you out there. “ Luna gave a glare to him.

“ Oh you won't .. You like it too much .. haha .. See ya Blondie. “ He quickly walked away.

“ Arhhhh !! “

“ Luna are you ok ? What was that all about ? You and Jonghyun ? “ Victoria asked in curiosity.

“ Arghh .. Unni .. That Dino really annoyed me .. He purposely do that. “

“ Aishh .. Do you wanna me to punch him now ? “ Amber was already make a fist.

“ No .. You won't Amber. Just ignore him. “ Victoria calm her down.

“ Poor Luna unni. “ Sulli said while hugging her Luna.


 

Yah hyung .. You are a true player .. haha “ Key start to laugh after hear Jonghyun's explanation.

“ Yeah Jjong . I though you really have something for her .. That was so Daebak. “ Onew give a thumb up at him.

“ I wanna be a player like hyung too .. It's so cool. “ Taemin said admired Jonghyun.

“ No way .. You can't my son. If you do I will kill you .. You hear that ? “ Key put his hands around his waist and warned Taemin.

“ Listen to your mom Taem .. haha “ Minho start to chuckled at his dongsaeng while Taemin just pouted.


 

9 PM,

 

Hey .. You are awesome just now. “ Doojoon patted Krystal's head lightly like usually he do.

Krystal don't know how to react by that time when suddenly Sekyung popped out from Doojon's back.

“ Hi Krystal .. You did great. I like your acting. “ She smiled to her.

” Oh Kamsahamnida. “ Krystal said to Sekyung.

“ Oppa .. Why are you still here ? You're not going back ? “ She said trying not to have an eye contact with him.

“ I'm about to but I must congratulate my dongsaeng first right ? “

* Dongsaeng ? Why does it feel hurt to hear? *

“ Thank You oppa .. “ She fake smiled.

“ Oppa .. Should we go now ? Umma is waiting for us at home. “ Sekyung nudge Doojoon.

“ Oh yeah .. Bye Krys .. I've gotta go .. Bye. “

“ Bye Krystal. “ Sekyung bid a goodbye to her.

“ I guess Sekyung unni will make him happy .. They looks fine. “ Krystal said try to let her feelings go.

“ Gwanechana? “ Sulli said to her.

“ Yeah I'm fine .. Don't worry .. “

“ Yunho oppa asked us to hang out with him after this .. wanna join him ? “

“ Sure .. Let's enjoy tonight.”

“ Really ? Yeah ! “ Sulli was happy because finally Krystal become herself again.


 

Yunho's House,


OPPA !! “ “ HYUNG !! “ Both Shinee and f(x) yelled at the same time.

“ Oppa you did it again. “

“ Yeah hyung .. You tricked us again. “

“ Sorry guys but I really wanna hang out with all of you. “

Changmin and Jaejoong just smiled at Shinee and f(x) as they being fooled by Yunho.

They didn't know their enemies gonna be there too.

“ Come on .. Let's just start this party .. haha “ Jaejoong said as their friend not as their teacher on that night.


 

Jaejoong and Krystal enjoying themselves with the karaoke machine. They keep on singing without giving the chances to others.

“ Yah Hyung ... Let me sing now. “ Jonghyun tried to snatch the mic from Jaejoong.

“ Yah ! I'm your teacher.. and I say no.. haha “

“ Oppa .. Krystal that's not fair.. I wanna sing to. “ Sulli pouted.

“ Aigoo .. Here you go. “ Krystal gave the mic to her.

“ Assa .. hehe .. Put the Gee on.. hehe “ She ordered Taemin as he's the one who's holding the remote.

“ Do it yourself. “ He throw the remote to her.

“ Rude much ! “ She rolled her eyes.

“ Unni .. Oppa .. Dance with me. “ Sulli pulled Luna and Jaejoong to dance with her.

“ Gee .. Gee .. Gee .. Gee .. Baby .. Baby .. “

Not just Luna and Jaejoong but Jonghyun, Minho, Krystal and not to forget Key also joined her on that song .

Amber just clapping her hands while Taemin have this annoyed face as he looked at Sulli.

* Why is she always act cute ? Gross ! *

“ Taemin, let's dance .. “

Without looking Key pulled a hand which he thought Taemin's but unfortunately,

“ Yah ! You wanna die ? “ Amber glared at him.

“ Omo .. I thought you are my son .. Whatever .. Go back to your place. “

Key pushed her back to the couch but unfortunately she landed on Taemin's lap.

“ Ouch .. You .. “

Key just showed his tongue to her.

“ Move Amber .. So heavy .. What kind of girl are you ? “

Amber gave a light smacked on Taemin's head.

“ Ahh .. What the hell ? “

“ Mind your word .. Blame your hyung for that. “ Amber move from Taemin and just sat next to him.

“ Gosh .. You are so scary .. I wonder how Key hyung faced you everyday. “

“ Why don't you try it once and you will know how. “ Amber glared at him.

“ No thanks .. I've had enough with your dongsaeng I don't want another one to make me headache. “ Taemin rolled his eyes.

Amber just smirked.


 

Yah Choi Sulli .. It's my turn. “

“ Nuh-uh .. I'm not done yet .. “

“ Whatever .. Give me that. “ Taemin snatched away the mic.

Sulli was so pissed on that time so she grabbed a small pillow and hit him with it.

“ Ahhh .. You witch. “ He take back the pillow and throw it to her.

“ Haha you missed .. Babo Taemin. “ Sulli mocked him.

Taemin saw the mic at his hand and about to throw it to her but,

“ Wowhh .. Cool dowm Taem .. Are you trying to kill her ? “ Jaejoong asked him.

“ YES ! “

Quickly he take the mic from him.

“ No more singing for you two. “ He warned both Sulli and Taemin.

“ YOUR FAULT ! “ Both of them said in unison.

“ No more kicking each other's leg. “ Yunho said from behind.

“ Yah .. That's my pizza. “

“ I take it first. “

“ Yah Jonghyun .. You ate 4 already .. Give it to Luna . “ Changmin smacked his back.

“ Ok “ He bite part of it and “ You can have it now .. hehe “

“ Ewww .. babo Dino. “

“ I just saw a hungry Dino ... What kind of Dino are you? T-Rex ? Haha “

Amber said which make everybody's laugh including Key and Minho.

“ You two .. “

“ Sorry hyung but it is funny. “ Minho said.


 

Onew .. Come and sit here. “

Yunho looked at Onew who's eating the chicken in the kitchen not far from where he and Victoria sat.

“ No thanks .. I rather spend my time with my chicken than sit with her. “ Her glared at Victoria.

“ Yunho oppa .. That's how a chicken freak .. He won't sit with a human like us .. Right Dubu. “

“ Shut up Toria. “

“ Ok .. Hey I just realized only Onew called you Toria right ? “

“ Yeah .. And it's killing me. “

“ You hate your own name .. “

“ No I just hate him call my name. “

“ Haha .. At least he called you by your name .. What about you ? You called him Dubu. “

“ Oppa .. Stop backing him up. “

“ Arasso .. Hey .. Where's the bracelet that I gave you ? “ Yunho realized that she didn't wear it.

“ Oh that .. Actually .. I .. I've lost it .. “

“ Huh ? “

“ Oppa Mian .. I want to tell you about it but .. I really don't know how .. I'm sorry oppa .. “

“ Aigoo .. Gwaenchana .. “

“ Still that was given by you on my birthday .. I still feel guilty .. Sorry. “

Yunho hold her hand to ensure that he's fine with it. Onew who saw that immediately walked away from there.

“ Onew ? Where are you ... “

“ Just wanna take some fresh air .. It's so stuffy in here .. “ Onew answered him while glancing at Victoria.

“ There still chicken left .. “ Yunho looked at the plate that Onew just hold just now.

“ You can take it of you want .. “ Then he left.

“ That's weird .. He never left any chicken to anyone .. “ Yunho rub his neck.


 

Onew's POV

 

So .. It was a gift from him ? “

I take out the bracelet from my pocket. I never ever left it at home . I will bring it wherever I go. I stared at the bracelet blankly.

“ Should I give it back to her ? “

Just then I hear voices from behind. I saw Victoria and Yunho hyung.

Quickly I hide myself behind the tree not far from where they sit.

“ It's nice out here. “ She said.

“ Yeah .. I know you used to do this with Onew before .. Hanging out and just stare at the night stars .. “

“ Oppa .. Again ? It's our past. Now ? No way .. hehe “

I don't know why but I felt a pain in my heart.

“ Hey Vic .. “

“ Hmm ? “

“ There's something .. Ermm .. I wanna tell you something .. “

“ Sure .. What is it ? “

“ Have you .. err .. have feeling for somebody ? “

“ Eh ? Why are you asking ? “

“ So it's easier for me to tell you my feelings .” Yunho hyung looked into her eyes.

“ Feelings ? “

“ I don't know whether you realize it or not or you just don't wanna know but .. I like you Vic .. I like you so much . “

I saw her face. Victoria was so stunned at that moment. I know she never had a clue about it

although most of us know about Yunho hyung's crush on her.

“ Yeah .. It's been a really long time already .. I'm afraid to said it .. I'm afraid that it might ruined our relationship ..

But I don't want to hide it anymore .. I love you Victoria. “

I felt the pain in my heart getting stronger and stronger. I know that Yunho hyung like her

but I never thought it will be this pain to faced it.

“ Vic ? Say something .. Please. “ He's grabbing her hand.

“ I .. I don't know oppa. “

* Please Victoria .. Don't hurt me again .. You've already hurt me the day you breaking up our friendship ..

Don't do it again now .. *

I hold onto my chest with full of hope that Victoria won't accept Yunho hyung.

* But .. He's your hyung Onew .. He take a good care of you .. Don't you think he deserve to be happy ? *

It's all mixed up. I don't know what to think anymore. I can't bear to hear anything from them anymore. It's just too painful.

I was about to walked away but,

“ Oppa .. I can't give you the answer now .. I hope you understand .. But I'm glad you told me about it .. “

I stayed. * Should I be happy or sad about this ? *

“ Sure .. I understand .. As long as you already know about my feelings towards you .. “ He smiled at her.


End Of Onew's POV


 

That was an accident .. I told you already. “ Krystal said with slightly shouting.

“ Are you sure ? Or you just really want to do it ? “ Minho again.

“ Babo .. Are you out of your mind ? I'm not that crazy to kiss my own enemy. “

“ Sure .. But you just did .. Glad Hara didn't see it .. If not .. You're responsible for it. “ Minho pointed at her.

“ Whatever .. It's just a peck .. “ She tried to act cool.

* Babo Krys .. That was your first kiss .. Huhu *

“ Don't need to take it so serious. Even I'm a girl I didn't act like you .. “ She make a blowfish face.

“ Typical ice princess .. Huh ! “ Minho said .

“ Hey are you really fine now ? “

“ About what ? “

“ Doojoon hyung .. “

“ Why do you care so much ? Is that an effect of my kiss to you ? Haha “ Krystal tried not to showed her sadness.

“ Haha funny.. “

* I guess she's fine now. *

“ I'm fine .. Am I answering your curiosity ? “

* How did he know about me Doojoon oppa ? Whatever .. It's past already. *

“ Just wanna know .. “

“ Whatever .. I'm going .. They'll be searching for me. “

She walked away followed by Minho but then .. “ Yah ! Hide ! “

“ Ishh .. Wae ? “

“ Look over there ? “ She pointed out to something more like someone.

“ Isn't that your hyung ? What's he doing there ? “

“ Looks like he's peeking up on something .. Isn't that Vic noona and Yunho hyung ? “ Minho spotted them.

“ What's wrong with your hyung ? Is he spying on Vic unni ? “ Krystal questioned him .

“ Don't ask me .. We also find he's weird sometime. “ Krystal chuckled a bit which make Minho to chuckle along with her.

“ Ahh .. I know .. Yunho oppa must be telling her by now. “

“ Tell her what ? That he likes her ? “

“ You know about that ? “

“ Everyone does .. Duhh .. But how do you know ? “

“ He said it by himself and by the way he acted now .. It looks like it. “

“ Wow ! You good. “

“ We better go now before someone sees us .. I don't wanna explain anything to them about us here .. “

Krystal nudge him and tip toed to the house so do Minho.