Chapter 46 : The Valentine's Party ( Part I )

Boys Meet Girls

 

Shinee's Suite

Is this fine with you Key ? “ The hair stylist asked Key.

“ Yeah ! It's exactly what I want. I know you won't disappoint me. Thanks Zack ! “

“ Anything else that you want ? “

“ No .. Thanks once again. You can leave now. “ The stylist pack up his stuff and walked out of the place.

“ Hyung ! How's this one ? “ Key turned to looked at Taemin.

“ OMG ! What was that ? You looks like just being . “ Key chuckled.

“ Huh ? This .. but I saw Hyun Bin have this style and it looks good on him. “

“ Well my son, it might be looks good on him but you .. NO-NO ! Change ! Now ! You don't want Sulli to faint after

looking at this right ? “ The maknae just nodded in agreement and made his way back to his room.

“ Hyung ! It's not nice ! Can you change it for me ? “ Key heard Taemin said that to his stylist.

“ Yah Choi Minho ! Put your cloth on. There's a noona in Onew hyung's room. “

Key said while glancing at Minho who's still have time to watch his soccer match even though at this time he's supposed

get ready for the night already.

“ What a girl doing in our place ? “

“ Apparently, he's usual stylist encounter some problem so a noona have to replace him. “

“ Ahh .. I'll get into my room now ! “ He walked into his room and called his stylist to come over.

Jonghyun was the first one who's ready.

“ Yah ! All of you are not ready yet ? “ He shouted as no one was ready yet except for him.

He looked at Taemin who's still fixing his hair and Key is still posing in front of the mirror while taking a selca with his

phone. He shook his head when he noticed Minho just about to put his cloth on and Onew hyung, well he 's dozed off

when the stylist set up his hair.

* Onew hyung must be too tired because of the preparation. *

“ Hyung ! You're too excited to meet Luna huh ? “ Minho blurted out.

“ Yes I am ! Hehe ! I'll just wait for you guys then. Faster !! “

 

Shinee's Outfit

 


 

f(x)'s Suite


Arghh ! This heels is killing me ! “ Amber said while looking at her shoes.

“ Well, Just endure it ! No Pain No Beauty unni ! “ Krystal chuckle looking at Amber who are frowned.

“ Hey, you can ask Key oppa to carry you if you can't bare it anymore .. haha “ Luna said which made Amber smiled a bit.

“ No thanks. I rather being in pain than listen to his nag. I'm sure he will give a long lecture if I ask him to carry me. “

“ Sulli ! Are you ready ? It's almost the time to go ! “ Victoria shouted from outside .

“ Hold on unni ! I'm almost done. I'm putting my heels now. “ Sulli hurriedly walked out of the room after she done.

The stylist unnies just stared at the girls with a wide smile, happy with their works.

“ Unni ! Thank you so much for helping us ! “ Victoria bowed at the stylist followed by the girls.

“ No. It's our job anyway. All of you looks so gorgeous tonight ! I'm sure the boys will jaw dropped once they saw you.. 

One of the stylist said to them.

“ Josephine-ahh, your mom asked me to get her a souvenir from you. “

“ Dae ? “

“ Hehe .. I mean this. “ She showed a camera at Amber which make Amber stunned.

“ You must be kidding me right ? Mommy asked for my pic ? “

“ Actually not only your mom, but Jackie and you dad too. “

“ Mwo ? “

“ Haha .. come on Amber just a snap won't kill you. “ Victoria joked around.

“ Palli .. Palli .. Make a pose Amber ! Like you always do ! “

Amber rolled her eyes and just follow what the stylist want.

Few minutes after that, “ I thought you only snapped me once but it's more than once unni. “

Amber glared at her with a smirked.

“ Hehe .. You're just too beautiful Josephine ! Hehe ! “

“ We should go now. The boys must be waiting for us ! “


 

 

 

Auditorium ( The Hall )

 

They boys were still waiting for the girls to come.

“ Why are they not here yet ? “ Jonghyun said while walking back and forth.

“ Aishh ! Girls ! “ Key rolled his eyes while looking at his watch.

“ Hyung ! I saw Vic noona ! “ Taemin pointed out to the hallway.

“ Cheongmal ? Where ? “ Onew quickly made his way out to look for his girl.

“ There she is .. I also can see Krystal .. And .. Ahh .. That's my Sul .. Sul .. behind their back ! Haha .. Hyung !

She's so pretty ! Sulli !! “

Taemin was so excited after that and can't stop from smiling at Sulli while waving his hand at her.

“ Have you see my Luna ? “ Jonghyun said while peeking between Onew and Minho.

“ Yeah ! She with .. I don't know who is that girl anyway ! “ Minho said pointing at the girls.

“ Where's Amber ? “ Jonghyun asked again while looking at Key who's just froze there beside him.

“ I don't see her anywhere. Have you Taem ? “ Onew nudge Taemin but he just shook his head.

“ Key hyung ? “ Taemin waved his hand In front of Key but he still froze looking at the girls.

“ Onew !! “ Victoria called him .

 

 

 

“ Ahh ! You're so pretty as usual ! Hehe “

“ Thanks ! “

Onew then put the rose corsage around her arms.

 

 

 

“ Jjong oppa ! You look so handsome tonight ! “

“ Yah ! Park Luna ! You should let me to give my compliment first ! Anyway my dear .. you look hot ! “

“ Haha .. Thanks ! “ Jonghyun also do the same thing as Onew to Luna.

 

 

 

“ My Juliette, you really melt my heart tonight with your beauty. “

“ Same goes to you My Romeo ! You looks charming as always ! “

“ Oh My God ! Stop being so cheesy both of you ! “

Jonghyun glared at Minho and Krystal who's now cuddling with each other.

 

 

 

“ Sul Sul .. You look so y but still cute in my eyes. “ Taemin said while give a light pinch on her cheek.

“ But Tae Tae oppa don't look cute tonight ! “ Sulli said which made Taemin a bit stunned.

“ Hehe .. You look so handsome and hot tonight ! “

“ Haha .. Really ? “

“ Omo .. Now this two acting so cute in front of us ! “ Luna said smiled at those maknae.

 

But then, “ Key oppa ! “ All eyes were fixated to Key and the girl in front him.

They were to busy with their girlfriend to notice Key still froze looking at the girl.

“ She sounds like Amber right ? “ Jonghyun said which make Luna to chuckle.

“ Yeah ! “ All the boys said still confused staring at her.

Key cleared his throat. “ Am .. Amber ? “ Finally he manage to speak.

“ Dae oppa ! It's me your tomboy girlfriend .. hehe “ Amber said shyly.

“ AMBER ? “ They boys shouted in unison shocked with the fact that the girl is Amber.

 

 

 

“ OH MY GOD !!! “ Key shrieked like a girl while hugging Amber.

“ Oppa ! Oppa ! Shhh ! “ Amber felt embarrassed when the rest looking at Key while laughing at him.

“ Hahaha .. My Amber ! It is you ! Yah ! Guys ! Look ! Isn't she just too beautiful ? I know it when I saw you just now !

OMG ! You are so gorgeous tonight Baby ! And HOT ! And Pretty ! And Cute ! “

“ Hehe .. Ok , I get it oppa ! “ Amber felt her face become hot because Key keep on staring at her with his wide grin.

“ Yah ! I thought you really gonna wear a tux tonight ! You make me scared ! “

“ I did ? That's good then .. haha .. It's a surprise for you. “ Amber winked.

Key just pouted looking at Amber while the boys keep on give their compliment to her.

So the boys made the girl wear the rose corsage while the girls put the rose on their pocket of the tux.


 

The atmosphere in the hall look so romantic with the musics that being played right now. It is decorated with a lot of red

and pink roses, there's two big chandeliers at the middle of the ceiling, the table were decorated with roses, white cutleries

with a little bit of pink and red touch on it, there's a lot of delicious food are prepared and everything just looked so perfect

for the Valentine Celebration. 

 

 

Welcome everybody. Please take your seat as we going to start the event in just a minute ! “

The emcees start their job as the VIP's , teachers and students already taken their seat.

“ Hello everyone ! Once again I'll welcome all of you to the Arpel's Valentine's Celebration.

I'm Shim Changmin and my partner .. “

“ I'm Choi Sooyoung ! “

“ Both of us will conduct the event tonight. “

So after that, both emcees invited the principle to give some speech and followed by the y opening performance which

are performed by 4minute and MBLAQ with the remix songs of Mirror Mirror and Oh Yeah. After that, it's a collaboration

of the seniors of Arpel's School to make their appearance which are Sunny, Sungmin, Jessica, Donghae, Sooyoung,

Changmin, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. The 8 of them performed a short musical which related to their own stories in the

Arpel's School which really received a big applaud from the audience.

“ Omo .. Eunhyuk hyung are so funny with the skit ! He should join the gag concert .. haha “

Onew clapping his hands happily while the rest just nodded in agreement.

“ Eh ? Where's Luna, Jonghyun, Taemin and Sulli ? “

Onew asked Key but he didn't answered him as he just keep on staring at Amber.

“ Key oppa ! Stop staring at me and answer him. “ Amber snapped her fingers to make him awake.

“ Uh ? Owh ! You're so gorgeous baby ! “

“ Key oppa ! “ Amber shouted which make him to came back to earth.

“ What's wrong with him ? He looks like being possessed. “ Onew whispered to Victoria which make her to chuckle.

“ He just admire his girl .. that's all . Anyway, Jongna and Taelli are at the backstage waiting for their turn. “

“ Ahh .. I forget about that. “

 

So after Beast perform their ' Beautiful ' with the help of Hara on the stage, Jonghyun and Luna come out to start their

duet with the ' One Sweet Day ' by Mariah Carey and Boys II Men and ' Timeless ' by Zhang Li Yin and Xiah Junsu.

Next Taemin and Sulli take in charge in performing with a cute dance performance at the beginning but then it turned

out to be a y dance performance at the end which made everybody especially the leaders to jaw dropped.

“ Yah ! They are underage ! How can they be so intimate with each other. “ Onew said while clearing his throat.

“ Is this why they don't want us to watch their rehearsal ? So that we won't cut off their performance ? “

Now it's Victoria's turned to speak.

“ Geez .. This two leaders are so old fashion. Why are you two being so protective over the maknae ? “

Key asked while rolled his eyes towards the leaders.

“ Oppa .. Unni .. Chill .. They did great just now. “ Amber supports her boyfriend.

“ We are protective ? Taemin were so touchy up there. “ Victoria glared at Key.

“ Yeah ! And Sulli .. what's with the y moves that she has ? Why it is so many iness up there ?

And the skirt that she's wearing just now are too short .. I mean it too short . “

Onew glared at Amber slightly blushed after said those which then received a death glare from Victoria.

“ These two old leaders are scary ! “ Key blurted out which make Amber chuckle.

Once Taelli and Jongna change their cloth back and went back to their place ,

“ Choi Sulli .. Lee Taemin !! “ Victoria shouted and immediately Amber cupped .

“ Ummp .. Ummphh ! “

“ I'll let you free if you promise not to nag at them. “ Victoria nodded at Amber so she let her go.

“ I'll save that for tomorrow. Keep that in mind you two. “ The leaders glared at the maknae fiercely.

“ Unni .. Komawo .. hehe “ Sulli give a winked at Amber for saving her just now.


 

The show continue after they having their meals.

“ Ok .. It's finally towards the end of the event. But before that we will have some games to play. What game should we

play Sooyoung-sshi ? “ Changmin raised his eyebrows.

“ Ok .. This is a really fun game everyone and it's so famous among us. It is call the paper kiss. “

The audience cheered after heard that.

“ The name that being called please come up the stage. “

So both Sooyoung and Changmin randomly pick the names from the red box.

“ Son Dongwoon-shi, Yang Yoseob-shi, Lee Joon-shi, Lee Jinki-shi and lastly our principle, Park Leeteuk-seonsaengnim. “

All of them felt weird as only boys were called.

“ Yes everybody. It's specially made for the boys. It's no fun if the couple that accidentally kissed are from the opposite

gender. Let's do this differently. “ Changmin said tried to hold his laughter which receive a death glare from Onew.

* Owh .. he's so gonna be dead after this. *

So all 5 of them starts the game by passing the pink card with their mouth to the next person which gave a lot of laughter

for the audience as they struggle not to let their lips to touch each other. But at the end, both Mr Leeteuk and Onew

happen to kissed each other as both of them trying to catch the card that slipped. It caused Onew to shouted crazily as

he's so embarrassed with it while Mr Leeteuk can't stop from laughing to avoid his embarrassment.

The Shinee and f(x) were laughing out hard at Onew. Onew managed smacked Changmin's back when he's about to get

down from the stage as a pay back for what Changmin had done to him.

“ Ok .. That's was so unexpected. I thought Yoseob-shi who's going to kiss Lee Joon-shi as both of them

looks so weary back there.. haha “ Changmin joked around which make the audience to chuckle.

 

Next is a game called the poisonous letter. “

“ Hmm .. What is that Sooyoung-shi ? “

“ Well basically, there are10 letters which each of it have their own instruction. The one who get the paper must do what

the instruction says towards the partner. And if he or she failed, a punishment will be given. But the person cannot tell

what he or she will do to the partner. So it was some kind a surprise to the partner. “

“ Hmm .. So it's now a chance for the couple ? Simple right ? But where can we found the papers ? “

“ Hehe .. We secretly stick the letters under the chairs. Try to look under your chairs everybody. Who knows you might be

the lucky one. The person who have the letters please step forward. “

Soyoung smiled wickedly along with Changmin when they saw everybody is looking for the letter nervously.

“ Did anyone of us got it ? “ Jonghyun asked while the rest still searching.

“ Nope ! “

Luna simply answered while the rest just nodded but then their eyes fixated to Amber who's suddenly froze at her place.

“ Baby, what's wrong ? “ Key asked in concern.

“ I .. I .. Andwae !! Mommy ! Help me ! “ Amber whined while she showed the letters to her friends.

“ OMG ! HAHAHA ! “

“ Amber it's you ? “

“ Haha .. Baby I'm waiting for what are you gonna show to me later. “ Key said happily.

“ Yah ! I rather take the punishment if they asked me to do craps !! “ Amber glared at Key.

“ You're no fun at all ! “ Key rolled his eyes.

“ No fun ? Fine ! “

“ Please don't open the letter yet and please come forward. “

Sooyoung said and then she saw Amber get up from her seat, Immediately she chuckle looking at Amber's frowned face.

“ Looks like my favorite dongsaeng also got the letter. By the way Amber you look so stunning tonight. Stop making those

face dongsaeng. We will slowly die with your cuteness.. haha “ Sooyoung which make the crowds to chuckle.

“ Unni !! “ Amber glared at her.

Changmin help Amber by holding her hand when she stepped on the stairs which then he received

a death glare from Key.

“ He's not just hold my baby !! “ Key clenching his fist.

“ He just helping oppa ! “ Krystal rolled her eyes.

“ Don't get me wrong Krys but I will react like Key does if I saw other men holding my girl . “

Minho blurted out which make Krystal grinned.

 


 

Ok .. let's start the game ! “ Sooyoung said.

“ Ok .. we have on the stage, Heechul seonsaengnim, Seungyeon-shi, Jieun-shi (IU), Jiyeon-shi, Taeyeon Seonsaengnim,

Jinwoon-shi, Amber-shi, Donghae-shi, Mir-shi and lastly Yesung-shi. “

“ Please pick up one of this green balls to decide your order. “

“ Done .. Alright, the person who got no 1 .. Please proudly come forward. “

The rest who didn't got the no.1 already stepped backward leaving Mr Heechul alone at the front.

“ Haha .. So it's our seonsaengnim. Please call your partner sir. “ Changmin told him.

“ Ehemm .. Woori-shi. Please come to the stage. “ Mr Heechul said cutely to his girl.

“ Ok .. Now that she's already here, you can read the letter but don't said it out loud. “

Mr Heechul were so into the letter but then,

“ Yah ! Who create this are sure gonna die after this. “ He shouted which make the students to laugh at him.

He passed the letter to the emcees and a smiled formed on their face.

“ Ok .. Just watch what Mr Heechul gonna do after this. Music ! “ Sooyoung give a cue and the music started.

“ I'm sure gonna die ! “ He mumbled by himself.

At first he have to dance to the song which is SNSD's Gee and soon after the music ended he immediately carry Woori

with a bridal style and have to sit and get up for 10 times which is really killing him.

“ I'm so dead ! “

“ Woori-ahh .. I will leave my cat to you if I die ! “

That words really makes the audience to burst out laughing including Mr Heechul's girlfriend.

“ Ok .. He completes the mission guys. Give a clap to Mr Heechul !! “

“ No .. Give me Oxygen !! Please !! “ The crowd laughed again with his jokes.

“ Let's move on guys .. “

 

So one by one do their mission after that which included an old folks dance from Jinwoon to Nicole,

a love song from Ms Taeyeon to Mr Leeteuk which really surprised the audience as now they know

that both of them are dating, a parody from the Secret Garden from Donghae to Jessica where Donghae have to re-enact

the scene where Hyun Bin do the sit up, an acting from Yesung to Yoona which was supposed to be a sad drama but it

turned out to be a comedy, a cute singing performance from IU to Wooyoung, another parody from Iris where the couple

need to re-enact the candy kiss scene which is done by Mir to So Hyun (4minute),

a chocolates kiss from Jiyeon (T-Ara) to Joon and another parody from the ' Full House ' by Seungyeon and Young Saeng

(SS501) where Seungyeon and Young Saeng have to re-do the honeymoon scene from Rain and Song Hye Kyo.

So only Amber was left. 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

OMO .. I'M SO BAD RIGHT ?? HEHE .. 

WAIT FOR PART TWO TOMORROW ... OK ?