Chapter 38 : Onew ?

Boys Meet Girls

 

Seoul Medical Centre,

6pm


 

Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin were waiting outside the room along with Mr and Mrs Lee.

Not long after that a doctor who's in-charge in treating Onew came out from the room. “ How was he Tony ? “

“ He's fine Dr. Lee. He just having a minor injury. There's no fracture. He's stable now. “

“ Thank God ! Thanks Tony. “ Mrs Lee thanked him.

“ You're welcome. You can see him if you want right now. “

“ Errmm.. No I think we better let him rest. “ Mr Lee said.

“ Oh by the way, we also found that he suffered from gastritis. “

“ Gastritis ? He never had that before. “ Mrs Lee felt weird.

“ Jonghyun, did he skip meals lately ? “ Mr Lee asked him.

“ I'm not sure .. But I think sometimes because he's been so busy lately preparing for an event. “

“ Looks like my nagging didn't have an effect on him. “ Key blurted out.

“ Don't worry. He's all fine now. I'll excuse myself Dr Lee. “ He just nodded to Dr Tony.

Not long after that, “ Guys ! “

All of them turned to look at the person.

“ Sooyoung noona ? Seungyeon noona ? VICTORIA NOONA ? “ All of them were shocked especially when they saw Victoria.

“ Qian .. You came. “ Mr Lee said.

“ Auntie.. How was he ? “ She give a hug to Mrs Lee.

“ Auntie ? “ Taemin said with a wide eyes.

“ He's fine Qian. Don't worry. Just a minor injury. Thanks for coming. “

The rest of the boys just looked at Victoria with questions in their mind. They felt really weird with what just they saw.

All of them doesn't bother to ask because Mr and Mrs Lee are around although they are really curious on that moment.

While on the other side, Sooyoung and Seungyeon just stay silence.

* Why is she here ? * Minho thought.

* Why ls Onew hyung's enemy looking so close with his family ? * Key felt weird.

* Why did she cried badly ? Did she know Onew hyung's family ? * Jonghyun looked at both of his dongsaengs.

“ Did Vic noona cried because of Onew hyung ? “ The maknae spoke.

“ Shhh !! Not too loud. “ They hyungs are covering his mouth to make he stops speaking his mind. Taemin just nodded.

Sooyoung and Seungyeon just smiled looking at how dork Onew's dongsaengs are right now.


 

After visits their son, Mr and Mrs Lee went back to their house as it's getting late.

The boys, Sooyoung, Seungyeon and Victoria were still in the room waiting for Onew who's still sleeping.

“ Errmm .. Vic, do want some drink ? I'll get it for you. “ Sooyoung asked her but Victoria just shook her head.

“ Noona, I'll follow you. “ Minho said.

“ Me too. Suddenly I feel thirsty. “ Jonghyun get himself up from the couch.

“ Let's follow them. “ Key whispered to Taemin and both of them also follow Sooyoung.

“ Are you sure you don't want anything ? “ Sungyeon assured her.

“ Nah .. I'm fine ! “

“ Ok .. I'll get mine then. Don't worry too much Vic. He looks fine right now. “

She patted her back lightly and walked out of the room after that.

Victoria walked away from the place that she's been standing towards Onew's bed. She just stare at his body which have few

plasters that covered the wound. Then she looked at his right hand which were covered with a bandage, her eyes shifted to the

left side of his arm where he has a drip solution and lastly her eyes fixated on his face where he had a worried expression.

Her hand gently caressed his hair and his face. She smiled by herself thinking of how long have she missed him and how long

have she's being apart from him. Victoria then reach out for his hand and held it gently.

“ I'm such a bad person for not trusting you Onew. For not trusting our friendship. “ She cried once again.

“ Please get well soon. “


 

You're not following me for nothing aren't you ? “ Sooyoung looked at both Minho and Jonghyun with a smirked.

“ You're good ! “ Minho compliment her.

“ Wait for us ! “ Key said from behind followed by Taemin and Sungyeon.

“ Let's talk somewhere else. “ Sooyoung lead all of them towards the cafe near by the hospital.

“ So .. What did you wanna know actually ? “ Sooyoung asked again when they reached the cafe.

“ Everything ! “ Taemin said with a curiosity.

“ Hmm .. How should I begin this ? Ok .. Actually Onew and Vic are known to be a best friend . “

“ WHAT ?? “ The boys shouted which make Sooyoung to smacked each one of them.

“ Shhh .. Shut up and listen ! “

“ Arasso ! “

“ That was a long time ago .. They were best friend since they were little. In fact their parents are best friends to.

But due to some issues they end up their friendship. “ Sooyoung said while take a quick glimpse at Seungyeon.

“ But how ? How we've never know about this ? “

“ That's because when all of you become his friends, Victoria are no longer his friends. In simple word they already announced

the war. Actually, most of the people who know about this are our classmates, the seniors before us like Yunho oppa, Junsu

oppa, Jaejoong oppa and Yoochun oppa and their parents. But I think some of the teachers also know about this but all of us

didn't bother to say anything about this as this is their problem which they need to settle it by themselves. “

“ So .. What cause them to hate each other ? “ Key asked.

“ That should be my fault ! “ Seungyeon answered which make the boys to stunned.


 

Onew's POV


ONEW ! I never know that you're this kind of person.

You can say straight away to me that you don't like being my friend.

No need to tell everyone about this. “ 

 

“ What are you talking about ? Are you looking for my fault now ? So that you won't be blame ?

Hey I know it already .. I know that you are too embarrassed to be my friend

so just say it no need to twists the story. “ 

 

“ What ? I've never .. Whatever ! I don't wanna listen to you anymore. “

 

“ Me too .. I don't want to friend with someone who's not sincere with me..

someone who always take advantage towards me! “

 

“ Omo .. You talking rubbish you know that. You're the one who always pretended to be so nice in front of me

but the fact is you're a fake. “

 

“ I don't think this talking has go to anywhere good ! “

 

“ Yeah ! I know it's not ! “

 

“ So ? “

 

“ So ? “

 

“ We're Over !! “ Both of us said it in unison.

 

We're just looking at each other's eyes then she leaved.

 

“ I hate you ! “ I heard her said that although it's slow enough to be heard.

 

“ Yah ! Why don't you just said that to my face. Not mumbling by yourself ! “

I shouted at her then she turned around,

 

“ I HATE YOU SO MUCH LEE JINKI ! YOU BABO ! “

 

I felt tears are forming in my eyes but I hold it.

 

“ How could you Qian ? “

I closed my eyes to forget about it but when I open it again...


 

 

* Where am I ? *

I looked around and I realize I was in a room. I was attached yo a drip solution ? I'm in the hospital ?

Then I felt something held my hand and surprisingly I saw a girl who's sleeping, landing her head on my bed not facing me.

* Why does this girl looks familiar ? Even her perfume remind me of someone.. No it can't be right ? *

I was about to wake her up when suddenly her phone rang which make me startled and quickly closed back my eyes,

pretend to sleep.

“ Oh .. Yeobeosaeyeo ? Dae ? Ooo .. Luna ? Me ? I'm in the hospital right now.. No I'm fine .. I'll tell you later ok. Arasso ..

I'll go back in a while. See you at home. “

* Why is she here ? *

“ Ahh .. It's been an hour already. Why are you still didn't wake up ? Eh ? Are you crying ? “

* Geez .. Am I really crying ? Ahh .. It's so embarrassing ! She saw me crying ? It must be that dream .. Aishh ! *

Suddenly I felt a hand on my face wiping off my tears. I tried to not make any move or even a sound. I was so stunned by that.

* Why is my enemy being so nice to me ? Why I'm even here with her ? *

“ Jinki-ahh .. I'll go back first ok ? Get well soon.. And I'm sorry. “ She's holding my hand again.

Ahh .. This feeling is so good but something was not right. 

* Why the heck is she being so nice ? Sorry ? *

I heard footsteps and a sound of the door being closed. I'm sure she's went off already so slowly I opened my eyes.

“ She give me goosebumps ! “


 

Not long after that I saw all my dongsaengs came in. “ Hyung ! “

Key and the maknae came and give me a big bear hug.

“ Arghh .. Appa .. you're alive ! “ Taemin said which make me chuckled.

“ Yah ! Taemin .. Do you wish him to die ? “ Jonghyun smacked his back.

“ Ani !! “

“ How are you hyung ? “ Minho asked me.

“ Not so fine .. But ok. “ I said.

“ Hyung ! You scared us ! “ Key said with his diva tone.

“ Why I'm here anyway ? “

“ Huh ? You got into an accident. “ Jonghyun answered.

“ Ahh .. I remember now. “

“ What happen ? “ Minho asked again.

“ Ahh .. I had a terrible stomach pain this afternoon, so I walked to the school clinic but no one was there so I just drove to my

dad's hospital but when I'm half way there the pain getting worse and make me unfocused to the road. I think that's the time

when my car hit the street lamp. “

“ Thank God that nothing serious happen to you. “

“ Hyung, the doctor said that you have gastritis. “

“ Ahh It is ? I knew it. “

“ Do you skip lunch hyung ? “ I nodded nervously looking at Key's face who will start his nagging in any time.

“ Hyung !! You ! Arghh .. I told you .. Ummphh ! “ Minho covered Key's mouth to make him shut.

“ Not now hyung ! Let him rest ! “ He said smilingly at me.

“ Thanks Minho ! Hey .. Is there anyone else visiting me beside you guys ? “

Seriously I'm asking that just want to confirm that the person really come.

“ Yes .. You parents, Sooyoung noona and Seungyeon noona. “ Taemin answered while cutting the fruit for me.

I know this boy don't know how to cut the fruit. It looks terrible. I won't eat it anyway.. hehe .

“ Oh .. That's all ? “ I asked.

“ Err .. One more .. Err .. V..V..Victoria noona also came. “ My eyes widened after heard her name.

* So it's really her. *

“ Don't worry hyung ! She didn't do anything bad to you. We watched you all the time. I didn't see she's putting any poison in

your food .. hehe “ Jonghyun tried to joked around. I just laugh with his jokes.

“ Why is she's here ? “

“ Err .. Ask her yourself ! We don't want to get involve with your problem. “ Key said to me.

“ But she cried ! “ Minho said to me with a smirked.

* She cried ? Is it because of me ? No right ? *

“ Ermm ..Whatever ! I'm hungry ..”

“ Here's your food ! “

“ What ? No chicken ? Only porridge ? “ I whined.


 

Victoria's POV


Why did these boys smiling at me like that ? That's weird.

“ Bye noona ! “ Taemin waved to me.

“ Omo .. That's really freaky. Since when did they are so nice to me ? “ I saw Sooyoung just chuckled at me.

“ What ? What so funny ? “ I asked her.

“ I've told them about you and Onew. “

“ About what ? “

“ About you're whole friendship thing until you guys become an enemies. “

“ You what ? Yah ! “ I hit her hand lightly.

“ Yah ! Yah ! I'm driving here. Do you want to end up like Onew later ? “

“ No ! “

“ Sorry Vic but I can't help it .. They are just too curious about this. Even Suengyeon help me in this .. haha “

“ Yah ! Both of you ! “ I looked at Seungyeon who's sitting smilingly at the back seat.

“ Sorry .. But they will know soon or later Vic. “

“ Ahh .. No wonder they are smile at me like that. Ahh I'm so embarrassed. They saw me crying just now. “

“ Yeah .. Badly ! Haha ! “ Sooyoung mocked me.

“ Sooyoung .. She can't help it .. She cared about him so much .. haha “ Ok now Seungyeon take her turn to mocked me.

I just rolled my eyes towards them who's still chuckling at me.


 

I walked into my suites where I found my dongsaengs are already waiting for me at the couch.

“ Unni ! “ Krystal approached me.

“ Are you ok ? “ Luna asked why checking myself.

“ What happen to Onew oppa ? “ Sulli asked.

* That's weird ! I never tell them about that. * I looked at Sulli weirdly.

“ How do you know about Onew ? “ I asked her.

“ Err .. I .. Err ..I heard the boys said those when I bumped into Taemin this afternoon. “ She said nervously ?

“ Owh .. He's fine .. I think. “

“ Why are you visiting him anyway ? “ All of them looked at me with curiosity.

* I'm dead ! Should I tell them ? It's too embarrassing ! *

“ Unni .. We are asking this because we felt weird. He's you enemy. You're visiting you own enemy ? “

Krystal said with a smirked.

* What that has to mean ? *

“ Where's Amber ? “ I tried to change the topic.

“ She went for her baking class. Unni .. Don't change the topic. “ Luna glared at me.

* Aigoo.. My dongsaengs are scary sometimes. *

“ Fine ! “


 

What ? “ Krystal widened her eyes.

“ She is so evil ! “ Sulli said while clenching her fist.

“ Seungyeon unni jealous of you so she make you guys to break up ? “ Luna add.

“ Actually Sunmi unni who did that. “ I tried to cleared things up so that no one blame Seungyeon anymore.

“ Gosh ! I didn't know that she is that scary. Luckily I've never meet her. “ Krystal blurted out.

“ But I think I saw her picture in Seungyeon unni's wallet before.. she's pretty anyway. “ Luna said smiled at me.

“ Pretty evil ! “ Krystal said which make me to chuckle.

“ No .. she just love her sister so much. She only do that for Seungyeon but she didn't aware of how wrong is that. “ I spoke.

“ But .. Onew didn't know about this yet. Seungyeon said she will find a right time to tell him the truth. “ I add some more.

“ Seungyeon unni are so brave to do so. I'm so proud of her. “ Luna said.

“ So after this Onew oppa and you will be friend again. Yeah ! “ Sulli said clapping her hands.

I don't know why these three girls are so happy about it.

“ Ahh .. Sulli-ahh.. It will be easier for us don't you think ? “ Krystal said while putting her hand around her shoulder.

“ Easy for what ? “ I asked in curious.

“ Owhh .. Err.. Nothing .. They are talking nonsense.. hehe “ Luna said glaring at them.

Ok .. Not just Shinee boys are weird but my f(x) girls are also like them.


 

So he's fine right ? “ Luna asked while eating her food.

“ Yeah .. Just some minor injury but he have gastritis. That Onew.. I know he skipped meals. He never listen to me

ever since before. Typical Onew. “

“ Oooo .. Umma is being so protective towards her chingu .. “ Sulli mocked me.

“ Sul .. Not chingu .. But boyfriend .. hehe “ Krystal add some more.

I know by that time I'm turn into a tomato head.

“ Yah ! He's not mine you know what .. I'm just worried that's all. He's always like that. He's a workaholic. If you wanna know..

I always brought him a lunch pack and force him to eat it to avoid him from skipping meals. I know he will do that if he had so

much work to be done. He won't bother to take his meals. “

* Ok .. Why did I told them all of that ? They must be .. Great ! *

I looked at my dongsaengs who smiled cheekily at me.

“ Umma .. You're so sweet to our Appa ! “ Sulli said while laughing at me.

* What ? Appa ? *

“ Yah !Who's your appa ? “ I said while eating my food.

“ Geez .. Umma .. Don't pretend like you don't you who is he .. Girls .. Maybe we have to spell it for our umma .. hehe “

Luna smirked at me.

“ ONEW APPA ! “ Both Krystal and Sulli said in unison.

“ Yah ! “ I'm blushed really hard right now.

Arghh .. Where should I put my face now. These kids will never stop mocking at me.

“ You girls are being so bad lately .. I will punish you. “

“ Ooo .. I'm so scared. “

“ Aishh .. Eh .. Why isn't Amber home yet ? “ I asked looking at Luna.

“ I don't know. It's getting really late now. I tried to call her. “

Suddenly the door opened. “ I'm home ! “

“ Amber ! You're late ! “ I said approaching her.

“ Amber unni, you missed a good part just now.. hehe “ Sulli said happily.

But Amber just stood there with a poker face or an angry face I don't know which one is it.

“ Amber ? “

“ Dae ? “

“ Unni .. Have you taken your food ? “ Luna asked.

“ I'm not hungry. I'm off to my bed now. Night ! “ She walked towards her room and slamming the door.

“ O..K.. What's wrong with Amber unni ? “ Krystal asked.

“ Maybe she's having a bad day. “ I answered.

“ But Unni never mad like this. “ Sulli said slightly scared.

“ Don't worry .. Amber will be fine. Just let her rest tonight. Let's ask her tomorrow. “ I pulled Sulli towards the dining table again.