Chapter 17 : Who Get The Part ?

Boys Meet Girls

 

It's been two weeks now since Taemin had broke up with Suzy.

The news of they breaking up really become a hit at his school but Taemin also finally has come back to his own self .

“ Morning hyung ! “

“ Morning my son. “ Key greeted him back.

“ You really fine now right ? “

“ Yeah .. I don't need Suzy .. There's more girl out there are nicer compared to her. “

“ Hehe .. That's my boy. Eh ? Has Onew hyung wake up already ? “

“ Yes .. He's getting ready. “

“ We are here .. Come on guys. “

All of them going out for the class.

“ Hyung .. I saw a bracelet on your desk last night. Who's is it for ? “ Minho suddenly asked.

“ Oh that's err .. I found it. I'll give it back to the owner if I found her. “ Onew stuttered.

 

What's with the people ? “ They saw a lot of students gathering in front of the board.

“ Doojoon hyung .. What's that ? “ Minho asked.

“ This ? A play .. Romeo and Juliet. “

“ Wow ! “ All of them were surprised with it.

“ Who's gonna be the lead ? “ Key asked this time.

“ They're doing an audition for this . You're interested ? “ Doojoon asked him back.

“ It's cool anyway. “

“ Hey, Look .. They said a famous people gonna be there. “

“ Who's that ? “

“ Lee Soo Man . “

“ Who's that ? Never heard of him . “

“ Who cares ? This is our chance guys. Let's do it huh ? “ Onew said smilingly.

“ I'm In. “ Key put his hand up.

“ We're in . “ Then the rest said it.

“ Doojon hyung .. How about you ? “

I'm not gonna be there on that day. I have to go somewhere else. See you at the gym Minho“ Then he leaved.

Then they heard some familiar voice,

“ Unni .. I wanna be the Juliet . “ Sulli said to her unni.

“ Come on girls let's go for the audition. “ Victoria suggested.

“ Cool .. I hope they didn't give a guy's role to me. “

“ Haha Amber you're so funny. “

Then suddenly Shinee and f(x) happen to look at each other.

“ No way .. You guys are not planning to attend the audition right ? “ Luna asked.

“ We are. “ Jonghyun answered her.

“ But why ? You guys are pathetic. “ Krystal rolled her eyes.

“ You girls are worse. “ Minho said it back to her.

“ Hey .. The audition is going on for about 15 minutes already. “ Some student said.

After heard that both Shinee and f(x) ran towards the audition place.

 

Yah ! Dubu ! Move. “

“ Toria don't blocked me. “

“ Taemin stop pushing me. “

“ Haha .. That's what you get from pushing me earlier. “ He showed his tongue to Sulli.

“ Minho.. Run fast . “ Jonghyun yelled at Minho who's at the front.

“ Oh No he's not. “ Krystal catching up Minho.

Luna and Amber pushed both Jonghyun and Key to the side which then make them to fall down.

“ Luna fast .. “ Luna grab Amber's hand and run.

“ Aish these girls. “ Key and Jonghyun said it while tried to get up.

“ Yah! “

At the end Shinee reached the place then followed by f(x).

“ Arghh .. We have to wait long for this. “ Sulli whined.

“ Just wait .. They're not gonna get the part. I'm positive about that. “ Victoria assured her.

One by one of the students were being judge.

“ Ok we will paste the result on the board tomorrow. For students who don't get the part please to be sad and try next time ok. “

Miss Kahi said.

Ok you can go back to your class now. “ Mr Heechul ordered.

Did you see how f(x) is doing ? “

“ I was speechless. “

“ I know right ? I've never though they are this good. “

Shinee are talking about f(x) without notice the f(x) are standing right behind them

“ Thank you! “ Victoria said smilingly.

“ You said what ? “ Onew questioned her

“ You admit that we are way better than Shinee. “ Amber said proudly.

“ Yah we just said it .. Just wait for the result tomorrow. “ Taemin tried to be calm.

“ Yeah .. If you get the part maybe it's just a minor or better a guy's role. “ Key was referring to Amber.

“ Yah Key! “

“ Let's not fight today Amber. We'll see tomorrow then. “ Victoria smiled once again.

 

 

The results are revealed on the next day as been told by Mr Heechul and Ms Kahi.

All students are dying to see the result on that day including Shinee and f(x) .

Finally it's Shinee and f(x) turn to look at the result. And when they saw it ..

“ WHAT ???!!!! “

“ ANDWAE !! “

“ WHY MUST HER ? “

“ I'M A WHAT ? “

“ NO WAY ! THEY ARE TOGETHER ? “

“ HYUNG .. GWANECHANA ? “

“ AISH .. “

“ THEY SERIOUSLY DOING THIS ? “

“ AREN'T IT'S OBVIOUS THAT WE ARE NOT IN GOOD CONDITION. WHY THEY GIVING THIS KIND OF RESULT ? “

“ THEY ARE THE ROMEO AND JULIET ?? “

 

 

THE RESULT :

 

ROMEO : Choi Minho

the son of Montague and Lady Montague and the play's male protagonist

 

JULIET : Jung Soojung

the daughter of the Capulets, and is the play's female protagonist.

 

FRIAR LAWRENCE : Lee Donghae

A Franciscan friar, friend to both Romeo and Juliet.

 

MERCUTIO : Kim Kibum

A kinsman to the Prince, and Romeo’s close friend. He can be quite hotheaded, and hates people who are affected, pretentious, or obsessed with the latest fashions.

 

COUNT PARIS : Kim Jonghyun

a kinsman of Escalus who wishes to marry Juliet.

 

THE NURSE : Amber Josephine Liu

Juliet's personal attendant and confidante.

 

MONTAGUE : Lee Jinki

Romeo’s father, the patriarch of the Montague clan and bitter enemy of Capulet.

 

LADY MONTAGUE : Song Qian

Romeo’s mother, Montague’s wife. She dies of grief after Romeo is exiled from Verona.

 

CAPULET : Shim Changmin

The patriarch of the Capulet family, father of Juliet, husband of Lady Capulet, and enemy, for unexplained reasons, of Montague.

 

LADY CAPULET : Park Sunyoung

Juliet’s mother, Capulet’s wife. A woman who herself married young , she is eager to see her daughter marry Paris.

 

PRINCE ESCALUS : Lee Joon

Prince of Verona

 

TYBALT : Yong Jun Hyung

A Capulet, Juliet’s cousin on her mother’s side. Vain, fashionable, supremely aware of courtesy and the lack of it, he becomes aggressive, violent, and quick to draw his sword when he feels his pride has been injured.

 

BENVOLIO : Lee Taemin

Montague’s nephew, Romeo’s cousin and thoughtful friend, he makes a genuine effort to defuse violent scenes in public places, though Mercutio accuses him of having a nasty temper in private. He spends most of the play trying to help Romeo get his mind off Rosaline.

 

ROSALINE : Choi Sulli

The woman with whom Romeo is infatuated at the beginning of the play. she is very beautiful and has sworn to live a life of chastity. One of Capulet's nieces.

 

 

 

 

Minho's POV

 

* Aish .. what's happening ? I never thought she's gonna be the lead . Now what ? Omo .. Why is she looking at me like that.

Her eyes looks like going to blown out already. *

“ Minho, you got the part ! Congrats ! “ Suddenly Hara patted me from behind.

“ Thanks .. “ I simply said.

“ Why ? You don't look happy. “

“ It's just .. I thought you are gonna be my Juliet .. Not her . “

“ Aww .. Gwaenchana .. Krystal is such a great actress .. You'll have a lot of fun working with her later. “

“ Yeah right .. We gonna have a lot of arguments later .. “

“ Hey Hara .. Are you not gonna worry at all ? “

“ And why is that Key ? “

“ There's a kissing scene between Romeo and Juliet !! “

“ What ??? “ I shouted.

“ Yah ! Can't you not do that ? “ Key hyung smacked me.

“ But .. No way .. I'm not gonna kiss .. Ahhh !! “

“ Haha .. I'm not worried because Mr Heechul already told me that they are not kissing for real .. “ She winked at me.

“ But still .. You're not gonna be jealous right ? It's only Krystal anyway ... “

“ Aish Minho .. Just do it ! Hara already assured you. “ Onew hyung patted my back.

“ Aishh .. This must be a nightmare ! What have I done to deserve this ? “ I heard she said that to her friends.

* Nightmare ? Am I that horrible ? *

“ Ehemm .. If this a nightmare to you .. then it's a disaster to me. “

“ That's it .. I'm gonna ask Ms Kahi to change the Romeo. “

“ Not until I tell her to change the Juliet first. “ Both of us glared at each other.

“ Omo .. The Ice and Fire are fighting again ..” I heard some student said that.

But then , “ Choi Minho .. Jung Soojung .. I need to see you guys after class .. It's about the play. “

We just nodded to Mr Heechul.

 

End of Minho's POV

 

Krystal's POV

 

Here's your script. Read it and try to understand your character. Miss Kahi and myself will guide you on this play.

This script is a bit different from the original as we tried to make it as a bit modern as possible

but still we preserve the classic that's what our principle want. “

“ I was wondering if ... “ I was hesitant at that moment.

“ Yes Soojung ? “

“ Can't we change the Romeo ? “

“ Yah .. Who are you to make such request ? “ As usual he will interrupted.

“ I'm sorry .. But I'm not talking to you right ? “ I rolled my eyes.

“ Soojung, Minho .. Don't start it again. I'm sorry Soojung but I can't .. Either both of you stick with it or

just give this chance to other students . You decide it. “

“ We are fine with it. “ Both of us said it at the same time while looking down.

So both of you gonna spend most of your time together now to practice. We will start practicing this afternoon

and after class around 5pm at auditorium. “ I just nodded to what Mr Heechul said.

“ Please .. Don't fight with each other again. I won't hesitate to kick anyone who make trouble during practice time.

Especially both of you and your Shinee's and f(x)'s friends “ He warned us.

 

I can't believe Mr Heechul would ask us to be in this same room for another hour to practice.

“ Soojung, Minho .. I asked you to practice not just glared at each other ! “

“ Can we just continue tomorrow sir. I'm pretty tired actually. “ I made excuses.

“ Yeah .. I have basketball practice in about an hour. “ He said.

“ Hmm .. Ok then. Just don't forget to tell your friends about our meeting tomorrow. “

“ Dae !! “ Both of us bowed at Mr Heechul before leaved.

 

I lead my way directly to to my class to meet Sulli. “ You are here ! “

I saw her packing up. It's weird that my classmate are not around.

“ Where are you going ? We still have history after this right ? Where's everybody ? “ I asked her.

“ Oh .. Today's class is canceled cuz Mr Kang is not feeling well. So let's just go back. “

“ Oh Ok ... Wait for me. “

“ Arasso. “ She smiled.

Then .. “ Krys .. Amber Unni texted me. “

“ What did she said ? “

“ They're waiting for us at the garden. “

“ Ok .. Let's go there then. “

On our way to the garden, “ Yo .. Krystal ! “

Someone is tapped my shoulder. I turned around. “ Doojoon oppa .. And .. Aishh ... “

My smile faded away as I saw him standing next to Doojoon oppa.

* Why he must be here ? *

“ Have a practice today ? “ I asked oppa.

“ Yup .. Hey I heard you get the role . Congrats! “

“ Thanks .. Oppa I wish you are my romeo not that certain someone .. “ I glared at him.

“ Ehemm .. I'm still here if you notice Ice Princess. “

“ I want it but I have something else to do on that day. “

“ Huh ? “

“ My friend is coming back from States on that day. “

“ Oh Really ? So you are not gonna watch the play ? “ I pouted.

“ I'll find some time for it . Don't worry .. I won't miss it. “

“ Promise ? “

“ Haha .. Oppa .. Looks like Krystal really want you to be there .. And I wonder why ? “ Sulli giggles by herself.

“ Yah .. “ I nudge her.

* Great .. This girl never give me a break. Ahh my face .. *

“ Ok .. See you later . Come on Minho. “

“ Bye oppa . “

* I wish he will come on that day . *

“ He will .. “

“ Sorry ? “

“ Doojoon oppa .. He's sure gonna be there for YOU !! “ Sulli had a really fun time teasing me after that.

* Did she read mind ? *

“ Why did you said that ? It's not like I really want him .. “

“ Shut up ! All of us know that you had a big crush on him since ever .. hehe “

“ No I don't .. “

“ Yes you are .. hehe “

“ Whatever ! “

 

Flashback

 

What will Mrs Jung said later ? I'll just wait for you here until you finish. “

No Kwon ajusshi .. I'll just walk. It's not that far from my school. Thanks anyway. “ I said to my driver .

“ But .. “

“ No But ... I'm fine. You can go now. “

“ Dae ! “ I Watch him drove away from the store.

After a few hours..

“ Oh Great ! It's raining .. I should have ride with Kwon ajusshi if I know this is gonna happen.

I'm not bringing any umbrella also . “

I just standing inside the bookstore and stare at the window when suddenly .. “ Maybe I can give you a ride ? “

I look at the person. * He looks familiar. Where did I saw him ? *

I just stared at him.

“ Hi I'm Yoon Doojoon. “

“ Hi .. I'm Jung Soojung .. Have me met before because you look familiar. “

“ We studying at the same school .. hehe I'm your senior anyway. “

“ Wait .. now I remember. You are the captain of the basketball team right ? “

“ Yup .. So about my offer just now ? “

“ Oh that .. I don't want to trouble you . “

“ Nah .. It's ok .. Come on .. We heading to the same place anyway. “

“ Hehe .. thanks. “

 

After that meeting I've become close with Doojoon oppa. I will watch him practice whenever I have my free time.

Same goes with Doojoon oppa, he will spend his time and help me with my practice also.

“ You become a lot better now. “

“ Really ? I'm sure I'm way better than your friend right ? “

“ Who ? Minho ? “

“ Who else ? “

“ Why did you always so competitive with him ? “

“ I don't know I just like it that way. “ I simply said.

“ Ok .. See you later kid. “ He patted my head lightly before leaved.

He always do that to me and to tell the truth I kinda like it . It shows that he cared for me.

“ Oppa ... “ He turned around.

“ Hmm ? “

“ I .. Err .. Tomorrow .. I made a lunch for us. “ I shyly said.

* Why I'm acting this way ? *

“ Sure .. Meet you at the garden then .. I'll bring Minho around. “ He smiled evilly at me.

“ OPPA !! “ I yelled.

“ Haha .. I get it .. I won't. Take care Krys. “ Then he bid goodbye. I just watch him leaved.

* What is this feeling that I have ? *

 

End Of Flashback

 

Looks like someone is not paying attention. “

“ Yeah .. Maybe she's thinking of someone ? “

I saw everyone are looking at me smilingly.

“ What ? “

“ Let me guess .. Doojoon again ? “

“ Vic unni .. I'm not. “

“ Hehe .. I'm just saying. He's fine to me anyway. “

“ Arghh Unni.. “

“ When will you tell him ? “ Sulli nudge me.

“ About what ? “

“ Your feeling towards him of course. “ Luna unni winked at me.

“ Huh ? ”

“ Ahh come on Krys .. We know about it. Just tell him. “ Amber unni smiled at me.

“ I'm not so sure actually. Sometimes I do feel like want to tell him but then I'm afraid he's only think of me as his dongsaeng. “

“ Well you never know if you don't try right ? “ Victoria unni assured me.

“ Yeah .. You better tell him fast or he will end up with someone else. “ Luna unni said to me.

“ I know .. Why don't you tell him after the play ? “ Amber unni give out her idea.

“ Are you sure ? He might not come on that day. “

“ No I'm sure he'll be there. He's pretty busy these days right so I think that day is the best time for you

as both of you will settle down. “ Sulli said again.

“ And I think he also like you .. He cared about you a lot. “ Vic unni add.

“ Hmm .. I'll think about it ok. “

“ Great ! “ All of them cheered for me.