Chapter 47 : The Valentine's Party ( Part II )

Boys Meet Girls

 

Ok .. There's only one more person who's still didn't do her mission which I'm sure all of you were waiting for her also.

Please step forwards Amber. “ Sooyoung smiled wickedly at Amber who looks so nervous right now.

“ Call your partner * cough * boyfriend .. now. “ Changmin which make her to blushed.

* Why did they always teased me like this. *

Amber cleared while gazing at Key who's now smirking at her. Amber felt so shy to call Key at that time.

“ You .. Come here ! “

“ Haha .. Amber ! It's not supposed to be done that way .. Right guys ? “

“ Yeah !! “ The audience also agreed with Changmin.

Once again Amber took her deep breath before calling out her beloved.

“ My partner, Kim Kibum-shi .. Please come forward. “ Amber said shyly while looking at Key.

“ What she meant is My Boyfriend Kim Kibum-shi .. ok .. here he is Key-shi .. on the stage. “

Sooyoung's words made Amber's face become even more hot and red than before.

“ You can start now Amber ! Please read your letter ! ” Changmin said with a smirked.

Once Amber read the letter, her eyes immediately get wider.

“ What ? I have to do this ? Seriously ? “ Amber asked in disbelieved.

Sooyoung immediately snatched the letter and read it while laughing hard.

“ Owhh .. Looks like all of us have a chance to see Amber's new side. “

Changmin said which make the crowd to become more excited while Sooyoung just hold her laughter.

“ But .. “

“ Yah ! Just do it ! “ Key nudge her hand.

“ Do you know what I'm gonna do ? “

“ No ! “

“ Well ! Shhh !! “ Amber made Key to shut his mouth.

“ Well Amber are you gonna do it or not ? “

Amber were still hesitant but then she take it as a challenge when Key said, “ I dare you to do it Baby ! “

“ Fine ! I'll do it ! “

“ Do you need anything ? “

“ Yes ! A chair would be nice.. “ Amber smirked which make Key to feel slightly scared.

* What will she gonna do with the chair ? Is she gonna hit me with it ? *.

Amber asked Key to stand next to her but not to close so he decides to stand next to Changmin and Sooyoung.

“ Amber ! Fighting ! “ The two emcees cheered her along with the crowd.

She took a deep breath and give a signal to Sooyoung to tell that she's ready.

Amber turned the chair around so that the front part is facing at her.

Then, Son Dam Bi ' Crazy ' song was played and Amber quickly sat on the chair and dance like Son Dam Bi.

Key was startled and jaw dropped the whole time when he watch Amber who looks so y with that dance.

Well, actually he become even more blushed when he saw Amber's exposed leg.

* OMG ! Is that my Amber ? My Baby ? She's .. HOT !! Omo .. I'm starting to blush !! *

Key tried to act normal but he can't as his facial expression shows it all that he was so mesmerized with Amber.

He never know Amber can be this y.

“ Cool down Key ! Haha !! “ Changmin said with a chuckle.

“ How can I when she's dancing so ily ? “ Key shot him back.

The audience were cheering for Amber especially the boys which made Key's face become more hotter as he felt jealous with it

but he just let it slide and continue to watch Amber with a wide grin.

“ OMG ! She's so ... “

“ HOT !! “

Both Luna and Sulli glared at their boyfriend to warned them. They just smiled nervously at their girls.

“ Omo .. Amber .. I can't believe it ! “ Victoria shrieked.

“ Yeah ! She's y ! Hehe “ Now Onew turn to received a death glare from Victoria.

“ But it's true ! “ He said it back to her.  

“ Key hyung must be really happy up there .. I will if I'm at his place .. hehe “ Minho said while giving a high five to the boys.

The boys keep on nodding their head in agreement. Minho then cleared his throat when the ice princess looked at him with a

fierce glare. “ Stop looking at my unni like that .. Arasso ? “

“ Ara .. Arasso .. hehe “

“ Key hyung is so lucky ! “

“ Yah ! Lee Taemin ! What was that for ? “ Sulli smacked his back.

“ Hehe .. Sorry ! It mean nothing .. haha “


 

When the song already half way, Amber stops the dance along with the music but then another song was played seconds after

that which is ' Bubble Pop ' from Hyuna. So that's what Amber missions are. In the letter stated that she have to dance to both of

this song ily in front of her partner, which is Key. Key smiled soon after he heard the music. It was one of the song that he

always heard which obviously mean that he also know the steps. Amber start to dance to the song ily but she also add on her

cuteness in it which makes Key even more enjoyed watching her.

* Can't she be more adorable ? Hehe ! *

Amber then dragged Key to join her with the dance and with pleasure Key dance to it. Both of them looks so cute and playful

with each other which makes the audience to shrieked and cheered for them.

“ Keyber ! Keyber! “ The crowd chanted their name happily.

“ Omo .. they looks so cute together ! “ Sulli cheered.

Then Shinee and f(x) joined the rest chanted their Keyber name.

They ended their performance so cutely which then make them receive a big applaud from the audience.


 

Bubble Pop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h71cwA7BDA

Crazy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWtRTLDR28o


 

AWESOME ! UNNI ! DAEBAK ! “ Krystal give a high five to Amber.

“ Hey, I'm helping her too. “ Key blurted out.

“ Yeah .. You help a lot with your jaw dropping the whole time. “ Krystal mocked him back.

“ Thanks .. But I felt so embarrassed after did that .. hehe “ Amber stuck her tongue out which makes the rest chuckle at her.

“ Aishh ! I don't know what's into my dongsaengs these days. I don't know where did they learn those y things. “

Victoria shook her head.

“ Relax unni .. It's just a performance. “ Luna assured her.

“ Unni .. We're dead when we're home ! “ Sulli whispered to Amber which make her to chuckle.

“ Nah ! Vic umma are too kind to do that to us. “ Amber winked at Sulli.


 

20 minutes after that, the games finally over. Shinee and f(x) already made their way towards the backstage and quickly change

their cloth for the performance. The ending performance is started with f(x) as they sang the ' Hot Summer ' and continued by

Shinee with ' Lucifer. ' After that the stage is conquer by the boys as they lip sync the song ' Pinocchio ' along with the

choreography of course which cause them to get a loud cheered from the audience and soon after that the girls come up the

stage replacing Shinee and start to do the dance to the ' Ring Ding Dong ' . Lastly both of the groups gather at the stage and

ready to do the finale which is the ' Lollipop ' . Both of the groups seems to enjoyed with each other and the audience also

having fun as they continuously clapping and sang along with it. All of them become more excited as Key and Amber do their

rap at the middle of the song, which was an ad lib from Shinee and f(x).


 

Wow ! The finale is so amazing right ? “ Changmin asked the audience which they replied with a cheered.

“ Ok .. That's it for tonight everyone ! We really glad all of you were having fun along the night. Kamsahamnida ! “

Both of them bowed at the audience and leaved the stage soon after that.

Shinee and f(x) were back to their place after get change.

“ Unni ! “ Amber patted Sooyoung back.

“ You guys are awesome ! “ Sooyoung give a thumb up to them.

“ Yah ! Who's idea is that ? The paper kiss game. “

Onew still not satisfied with the fact that he already kissed his own principle.

Sooyoung straight away pointed at Changmin.

“ Yah ! I knew it ! “ Onew immediately give another smacked to Changmin which make him to jerked a bit.

“ Yah ! Jinki .. I'm still your hyung ! “

Onew just glared at him while Sooyoung and Changmin keep on chuckle at him.

“ How's the kiss hyung ? “ Minho .

“ It was horrible ! “ Onew screamed once again which made all of them to laugh at him.


 

The DJ now put on a really romantic song so that all of them will have their chance to dance with their partner.

“ It looks like our cue ! “ Jonghyun said while reaching out Luna's hand and bring her towards the dance floor.

Both of them dance to the song so suavely which make the maknae to feel jealous. So Taemin immediately pulled Sulli towards

the dance floor to have their dance followed by Ontoria and Minstal.

“ Can I have my first dance with you Amber Liu ? “

Key tried to make the atmosphere even more romantic which then he only receives a chuckle from Amber as she feel funny with

it. She then just hold Key's hand and both of them walked towards the dance floor. It was a little bit awkward for Amber but Key

was very helpful by leading her with the dance. Key then put both of Amber's hand at his shoulder while he's resting his hand

on her waist.

“ Amber, you really made me stunned tonight. First, you looks so gorgeous with this dress and second you mesmerized me with

your y dance. I never know you have that kind of talent. “ He smirked.

“ Oppa .. stop mentioning that. I'm so embarrassed when thinking about it again. “

“ Aigoo .. my Baby is so cute when she blushing. Can I ask you something ? “

“ Sure ! “

“ What made you wear this anyway ? “

“ A dress ? Well, there's one guy that I know who's dying to see me in dress. So I'm wearing it for him. Only for him. “

Amber said while smiling at Key.

“ You know what ! That guy that you mentioned were really felt grateful to have a girlfriend like you.

She really made him happy. “

“ Really ? Well, I just want to thank him to choose this beautiful dress for me. I really love it. “

“ Wait ! How ? “

“ Oppa, I saw you back then, you keep on staring at this dress. And I heard that you said you wish I'm wearing it. Sorry for

making you disappointed at first but I have to do it to give this surprise to you. “

“ So, everything is planned ? “ Amber just nodded.

“ Are yo mad ? “

“ Aniyo ! I'm not ! I told you .. I'm happy ! “

“ Hey ! Look at Onew appa ! He's kissing Vic umma ! “ Amber pointed out at Onew.

“ Maybe, he's trying to wash out Mr Leeteuk kiss just now .. haha “

“ That's so funny ! “

“ Why don't we have ours ? “

“ What ? No ! “

“ Why not ? “

“ There's people around us ! “

“ Onew hyung can do it why can't we ? “

“ Oppa ! “

“ Arasso ! “ Key pouted which make Amber's heart to soften.

“ Oppa ! I only can give you this. “

“ What ? “

Amber then give a quick peck on his lips which eventually makes Key to grin widely.

“ That felt nice.. hehe “

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

OMG !! IT'S ALMOST TOWARDS THE END .. HUHU 
JUST COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS AND THAT'S IT ..

Anyway, Can u imagine Amber dance to that y song ?? Hope you can .. hehe ..