#1 Scenario: 1, 2, 3

I'll B There To C You

Many of you wanted me to write another sequel for 'I'll B There To C You'. But I'm sorry... I don't think I can come out with something like 4+k oneshot again. I can write some scenarios though.

So, if you guys want, you can leave your scenario in the comment ^^ I'll pick the best scenario & if you're lucky, I'm going to include your name in that scenario too.

Anyway, this #1 scenario is about ChanBaek finding out more about their fourth child...


 

 

 

SUPERMAN PARK CHANYEOL WILL WELCOME ANOTHER BABY THIS YEAR, POSSIBLY IN WINTER

It seems like this nation’s famous celebrity chef, Park Chanyeol (36) and his partner, Mr. B (36) have been dreaming for a big family. Both of them already have 3 sons, who are getting loved by many since their appearance in KBS’s The Return of Superman, yet they are more than ready to welcome a new baby.

The good news is announced through The Return of Superman’s official twitter, which later confirmed by Park Chanyeol himself in his Instagram. He posted a photo of him with Mr. B and shared, “Yes, the fourth is coming! ^^”, showing their enthusiasm.

Like their parents, we bet Sehun and the twins, Seoeon and Seojun are very glad to hear the news too. We can’t wait to see them acting around the baby with their lovable antics. Hopefully, Park Chanyeol would stay longer in Superman for us to see the moment.

Anyway, we wish Mr. B for a safe pregnancy. Congratulation to Park Chanyeol and his family!

 

 

 

[+900 859, -0] Heol… daebak! Does Park Chanyeol has a never ending supplies of eel?

[+87 348, -2] Imagine being born with Park Chanyeol’s gene. So envy ㅠㅠ

[+82 194, -10] I accidentally met Park Chanyeol’s wife yesterday. Watching only his photos before, I was very shocked to see him looking even prettier and cuter in real life. I didn’t know he’s pregnant though. No wonder he was glowing

[+76 375, -122] Male celebrities should be like Park Chanyeol seriously. He served in army in early age & now… he’s helping with Korea’s child birth rate ㅎㅎ

[+52 302, -15] I wanna be born as Sehunnie’s dongsaeng too ㅠㅠ

[+29 947, -13] I want the twins to be my brother. God is unfair ㅠㅠ I only have a lousy sister ㅠㅠ

[+9 835, -225] Laugh so hard at the top comment. Yes, eel is good but baby happened because one didn’t use

[+8 574, -1] I wish the baby is a girl. Totally can see protective oppa vibe in Sehunnie

[+4 389, -20] Put aside their visual, I’m more intrigued about what all the kids, including the baby would become in the future. I heard that this Mr. B is the best surgeon of his age, and didn’t Park Chanyeol win Golden Bell Challenge thrice back then?

[+3 976, -3]  Where can I find a guy like Park Chanyeol? Please tell me… my mom want me to get married within this year ㅠㅠ

- Sorry to say but you got to be like Mr. B first…

- May I know what’s Mr. B’s real name?

- Byun Baekhyun. He’s a bae. My brother likes him so much he wanted to take medic in college too

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you looking at?”

Baekhyun shifts his attention on the tab in his hand to the voice beside him. He smiles as he makes a space on the couch for the voice owner.

“I’m reading one of your many articles in Naver… or is it mine?”, Baekhyun says and brings his tab toward the male next to him. “This one talks about my pregnancy so it should be my article, right, Yeol?”

Chanyeol lets out a chuckle as he wraps one arm around Baekhyun’s waist and pulls him closer. “Whatever suits you, Hyunnie. Have you drink your milk anyway?”

“Yeah”, the doctor replies as he makes a face, eyes never leaving his tab.

“Baekhyunnie, was that yeah meant a yes or a no?”, Chanyeol asks amusedly, earning him a pout from the petite male right away.

“I did, okay?”, he claims as he sticks out his tongue to show the milk stain on it. “But Yeol… the milk isn’t delicious at all!”

“Really? You loved it when you were pregnant before though”

Baekhyun puts his tab down and faced his husband fully. He even lifts his two legs up onto Chanyeol’s laps, in which the chef naturally gives them a message.

“I don’t know. Maybe Aeri’s taste is different”, Baekhyun leans his head on the couch and closes his eyes briefly. “Ah… I really want sour gummy bear now”

“Nope. No can do”, Chanyeol replies immediately. “No, Park Baekhyun”, he continues when Baekhyun shows him his infamous dejected puppy look. “I swear all the stores in Seoul would run out sour gummy bear stock if you keep this up”

“Try talking to the girls yourself, Chanyeol”, Baekhyun mutters as he puts his hand on his 2 months old baby bump, before realizing what he has just said. Girls. Yes, girls.

Baekhyun looks up to Chanyeol and a smile slowly spreads across his face again as he notices the goofy grin on the latter’s own face.

After several weeks, they finally found out the gender of the baby yesterday. For Baekhyun, he had always wanted a girl. Having three sons are nice, but he thought it would be nicer if it is a girl this time. If he get a girl, he wants to dress up her prettily like how Kyungsoo done to his two princesses, Herin and Hina all the time.

Baekhyun wanted to do it so much that he was seriously tearing up once his ob-gyn told him that he is indeed carrying a girl.

In fact, it is not just one nor two girls. There are actually three of them inside him at the moment.

Triplets. Girl triplets.

Baekhyun didn’t realize that he had turned into a crying mess then, until Chanyeol wiped his tears for him and uttered a soft ‘I love you’ and ‘thank you’ in between some pecks on his forehead repeatedly

Nevertheless, he couldn’t stop smiling since the check-up yesterday. Chanyeol too, and he was very happy to not inform his and Baekhyun’s family side, as well as everyone in their friends circle about the news at the instance.

“Alright”, Chanyeol says and places his hands on his wife’s clothed stomach before bringing his mouth down to the baby bump. “Girls, listen to daddy, hurm? Please don’t make mama eating that sour stuffs again, okay? That are not healthy”

Baekhyun giggles at the adorable sight as he runs his fingers on Chanyeol’s hair. He knew for sure that he would be a daughter pabo, however he could see his husband as one too in the future.

 

 

 

‘Opss… daughters’