#8 Scenario: Big Boss Park & Beauty Byun

I'll B There To C You

Hi!

Did anyone miss me? >.<

I'm sorry for going MIA... I've no excuse for that...

Anyway, I'm here now with a new scenario. This #8 scenario is about Baekhyun & his 6 kids' obsession over a TV drama, yet Chanyeol doesn't fond of it one bit... yeah right

So, warning to those who haven't watch Descendants of The Sun, this chapter might contain spoilerssss for ya ^.^; 

Don't forget to upvote & leave a comment :D


 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol stared at his family and then taking a quick glance at the clock hanging on the wall. His lips pressed into a thin line when he realized that it had only been a few minutes since the last time he checked on the time.

‘Urgh do the time tick slowly at night?’

Chanyeol somewhat regretted not hiding the remote controller once the 9 o’clock news ended. He was about to change the channel, however Baekhyun came out of nowhere, snatched the poor remote from his hand and the surgeon also gave him side eyes as if he dared him to take it back.

But Chanyeol learnt well from his past mistake. Before, he used to try seizing that remote controller back, yet all he managed to get was a broken one instead—Baekhyun accidentally threw the remote too hard to the floor while they were fighting for it.

He concluded later that he shouldn’t disturb his wife watching TV, especially during Wednesday and Thursday’s 10pm drama airing time. So there went his cooking channel, being overshadowed by Baekhyun’s recent favourite drama, at the same time slot for over 6 weeks already.

And he apparently had no one out of the kids as his back up because all his boys and girls happily joined their mama watching the weekly drama. Even Park Sun, his maknae and so-called daddy’s girl, would get mad at him if he tried to flip the KBS channel into his desired one during commercials break.

Sometimes, Chanyeol considered to boycott KBS for producing a phenomenal drama, which gradually turned him as the sole villain in his family for not being a fan of it.

Descendants of The Sun

Heck not enough at home, every staffs in his restaurant too, were busy talking about that particular drama. Yoo Sijin this… Yoo Sijin that... and Chanyeol swore his ears hurt like hell whenever the drama’s lead male’s name was mentioned. Well… close to.

“Wah… you saw that, mama? Snoopy ahjusshi stopped the bomb on Dr. Kang by himself!”

Chanyeol amusedly turned to Seojun as he let out a light snort. The 6 years old then went all out praising this Snoopy guy again and the chef nearly made a face if it wasn’t Baekhyun who sent him a glare, silencing him at once.

Faking a cough, Chanyeol brought his half-assed attention to the TV and feigned an interest toward the scene at the moment where Yoo Sijin shot a bad guy as he covered his damsel in distress’s eyes. ‘He must had thought that it will be cool to do so’, Chanyeol chided inwardly and looked up to the clock not long after.

“Daddy, I want to be like Snoopy ahjusshi when I grow up”, Seojun claimed out of the blue, and Chanyeol awkwardly put on a smile as he glanced down at the boy.

‘Great. First, you insisted to be a police. Now, a part of Special Forces. Can’t you just inherit my restaurant, Park Seojun?’

“Seojunnie… Snoopy is a soldier. It is a dangerous job. Are you sure you want to do it?”

“Yes!”, Seojun replied in a heartbeat, startling Chanyeol a bit. “Because I’m brave. Right, mama?”

“True. You’re brave, Seojunnie. You can go to the toilet alone at night and sleep on your own bed, aren’t you?”

Baekhyun answered as he faced Seojun fully, but then, Chanyeol briefly wondered if it was because of the commercials break that his wife could finally take his eyes off from the screen. He seriously meant it when he said that the latter shouldn’t be bothered during his TV time.

“Eung. Then… Sumi, Seul and Sun can become the other Alpha team members like Wolf ahjussi, Piccolo ahjussi and Harry Potter ahjusshi

“Seojunnie… Wolf, Piccolo, and Harry Potter are not triplets like your sisters”, Chanyeol commented dryly, however Seoeon’s loud voice interjected him at the same time, claiming his mama should be Kang Mooyeon since the older male is both a doctor and a beauty.

Without much thinking, Chanyeol silently agreed with Seoeon then. His wife could be the real life version of Kang Mooyeon if he wanted and no one is going to judge him.

“Awww thank you, Seoeonnie. So… who will be my Yoo Sijin, hurm? Is it you, sweetheart?”

“No… I’m Dr. Daniel. Peacemaker”, Seoeon replied as he lifted one hand and spread his first two fingers into a peace sign.

“Oh… really? That’s very nice of you, Seoeonnie. Volunteering is good. But… who is going to be Captain Yoo then? Sehunnie?”

Chanyeol looked over his shoulder and smiled at the sight of his firstborn doing his school work near them. Sehun, on the other hand, lifted his head from his books and immediately made a ‘X’ using his hands. “Sorry, mama. I prefer to be Dr. Song. He is genius. He was the one who found the cure for M3 virus”

The living room filled with Baekhyun’s excited voice soon, as his wife told their kids that he is glad to hear them wanting to do something good in the future. Pulling his lips into a proud smile, Chanyeol then cleared his throat with a rather loud cough, and wittingly attracted everyone’s attention.

“Isn’t it clear now?”, he asked, yet Baekhyun and the kids—even the triplets stopped their babbling, and merely looked at him in puzzled.

“I meant… if mama is Kang Mooyeon, isn’t daddy the best choice here to be Yoo Sijin?”

Chanyeol caught Baekhyun looking at him in bewilderment, their baby girls continued their gibberish talk with each other, Sehun face-palmed himself and the twins shook their head in unison.

“No, daddy. You’re the army chef”, Seojun muttered after a while, and Chanyeol turned to the younger right away.

“Army chef?”

“Yeah… daddy is good at cooking. You can become Private Kim Kibum”

Chanyeol spontaneously grabbed the back of Baekhyun’s neck lightly when his wife burst into a laugh after that. “Oh uh… but mama think that daddy suits as Argus more, Seojunnie. He looks like he might pull out a gun any time soon”

Chanyeol groaned, and as if it was on cue, the commercials break on the TV ended. “Just watch your drama, doc

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tok

Tok

 

 

 

Chanyeol looked up from the varieties of ingredients before him and his eyes met with his wife’s afterwards. He lifted up one eyebrow when he noticed that the latter isn’t in his pajama anymore and he instantly sighed.

“Don’t be like that, Chanyeol. There is an emergency, okay? I need to go back to the hospital”

“I figured. I’m happy to be married to this busy doctor just so he know”

Baekhyun grinned and Chanyeol couldn’t help but smiling along.

“Take a good care of the kids, hurm?”, Baekhyun reminded like the usual, yet, instead of replying that he would, Chanyeol playfully grimaced right then.

“I don’t want”, Chanyeol said in a sing-song tone. “You can ask your Yoo Sijin to look after them”

Chanyeol purposely emphasized that certain name a little loud and his wife let out a tsk as he took a few steps closer to him.

“I did”, the petite male uttered and wrapped his arms around his waist.

“You did?”

“Yeah… just now”

Chanyeol’s smile widened at Baekhyun’s words as he hugged the male back. “Oh… so you were saying that I’m Yoo Sijin? But wasn’t I Kim Kibum and then, Argus two hours ago?”

“I was kidding, okay? Why? Have you lost all the humours inside you, Big Boss?”

“Nope, I still have it with me… including my heart-fluttering skills”

“Huh?”

Chanyeol smoothly leaned down and caught Baekhyun’s lips with his. They stayed kissing for some good minutes until his wife’s pager buzzed that they reluctantly broke the sweet moment.

“I-I gotta go now”

Chanyeol hummed as he pulled Baekhyun into the last hug. “How I wish you could stay here with me, Beauty

“Silly. I took an oath, remember? How can I abandon a patient after that?”

Baekhyun muttered and Chanyeol tightened his hug on the latter once more before releasing him slowly. “Fine. But are you up for another new recipe tester slash date with me later?”

“Here or at your restaurant?”

“Who knows?”, Chanyeol replied as he walked his wife to the front door. “It could be at Shipwreck beach”

 

 

 

“Is that a joke?”

 

 

 

“Yes”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


DOTS fans, I wonder who is your favorite side character in the drama?

Mine is Snoopy if you haven't notice yet >.<