#11 Scenario: HB, BH

I'll B There To C You

Hi! Did anyone miss me? >.<

Tbh, this scenario is supposed to be posted on BH's birthday, but I was given a big project to handle suddenly and so I couldn't finish this on time. It's July already... but better late than never, right?

Don't forget to upvote & leave a comment, mkay?


 

 

 

 

 

 

Taking one last look at the message, Chanyeol set his phone aside, a broad smile spread across his face. He shifted his attention back to the masterpiece—he called all the recipes he came up with that—in front of him as he put a final touch on it.

His big grin however didn’t go unnoticed by his two staffs, who both studied him with amused eyes.

“Mind to share with us, sajang-nim?”, one of them eventually popped a question.

Chanyeol lifted his head, just slightly, and quelled him with one raised eyebrow. “You mean?”

“You’re grinning from ear to ear, hyung”, the worker pointed out and Chanyeol laughed right way, a little shyly.

“Well… it’s already 6th May, Jaehyunnie, Yuta”, Chanyeol explained, but then he laughed some more when he saw a bewildered look on their face.

“And?”, Yuta asked, and Chanyeol unconsciously reached out to ruffle his hair. He really adores the two young males nonetheless, Yuta specially. Even he and Jaehyun have no basic in cooking or sort, they are hard worker. Chanyeol also lost count of how many customers, male and female alike who had fallen into their respective charming smile and killer dimples that they kept frequenting his restaurant.

“6th May is my wife’s birthday, you got it?”

“Baekhyun-nim?”

“Who else?”, Chanyeol replied in a teasing tone. “Do I have another wife beside Baekhyun?”

Yuta and Jaehyun smiled and shook their head in unison. “You’re so whipped to find someone else, hyung”, Yuta added, cracking Jaehyun up instantly but Chanyeol. Still, his serious face then broke into a grin, as if confirming the things the young Japanese’s said.

“You should stop hanging out with Ten too much, Yuta. He’s still learning Korean but look… he taught you nonsense already”, Chanyeol claimed as he leaned down to finish up the decoration on his masterpiece, before turning back to Yuta. “Whipped isn’t the appropriate word, okay? It’s love”

“They mean almost the same though”, Jaehyun stated playfully and received the ‘not-you-too’ look from Chanyeol.

“You too, Jaehyun. Don’t get too close with Donghyuck because I don’t need another prank star here”

Jaehyun giggled and held up his hand in a mock surrender.

Chanyeol let out a ‘tsk’ sound as he handed over a fork to the latter, and then one to Yuta. “Taste this and give your best comment, alright?”, he said, put down a small plate in front of them and placed his newest masterpiece on it.

“What’s this?”, Yuta questioned as he picked up his plate and took a small bite of it.

Chanyeol leaned against the counter and crossed his arms over his chest. “Hurm I haven’t think of a name yet… maybe Baeklicious?”

“So racy”, Jaehyun commented shortly before popping one of the little masterpiece into his mouth, and Chanyeol might want to reprimand him for his words just now if it wasn’t the latter who turned to look at his way, eyes lit up.

“It’s good, isn’t it?”, Chanyeol couldn’t help bragging.

“It’s the best!”, Jaehyun lifted his hand to give the chef a thumb up. “It is crunchy but once you bite its crisp crust, it instantly melted in your mouth soft”

“Yes! Yes! That’s what I’ve been trying to say but I forgot the Korean word. In Japanese, we call this…”

Chanyeol laughed lightly when Yuta proceed to talk in his mother tongue and even urged Jaehyun to follow him word by word. Sometimes, the two of them reminded Chanyeol of his twins back at home. Indeed.

“Okay… enough of the Japanese lesson. Do you think we should put Baeklicious in the menu today?”, Chanyeol asked after a while, looking at each man.

“Absolutely!”

“Of course!”

And Chanyeol wasted no time listing the ingredients he would need and told Jaehyun to bring them out from the storage. The younger immediately complied, leaving Yuta who expectantly turned to him.

“What’s about me?”, the Japanese asked and Chanyeol pondered a bit before he handed over his phone to him.

“Take a picture of me”

“For what?”, Yuta tilted his head quizzically as he throw the question. Nonetheless, he took the phone and then continued. “Is there any connection between me taking your picture and us making this Baklicious?”

“Baeklicious”

“Baklicious?”

“Yuta… it’s Baeklicious”

“Urm B-baek… licious”

Chanyeol nodded his approval and struck a pose at the same time. “Well I need to let my wife know about Baeklicious, alright? Since he owns the name”

“But aren’t we supposed to take Baeklicious photo instead of yours—“

“Just take the damn picture, will you, Nakamoto?”, Chanyeol cut the younger off and his picture was taken straightway in record time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once he was out from the ER, Baekhyun felt a buzz of his phone and he eagerly fished out the device out of his white coat pocket. Somehow he could guess who was messaging him and he chuckled as he saw the notification.

He was right. It was a certain handsome lad named Park Chanyeol—‘Oh Channie would be on a cloud nine if ever I said it aloud on his face’, Baekhyun thought amusedly as he ran his thumb across the screen.

“I’m workin on a masterpiece after your name ^^ Gonna let you have a taste later~~Love you!”

Reading the message, a small sigh escaped his lips then as he stared at his husband’s image attached on it. Baekhyun bet that he looks like a love-sick puppy but who is he to be blamed when a hot chef with a face coming straight from a manhwa sent him a drool-worthy picture?

“Can’t wait! Love you more >.<”

His fingers moved knowingly over the screen pad, typing the message. A smile bloomed on his lips when he pushed the send button and received another photos of the same hot chef not long after that.

Swiping the screen with his thumb, Baekhyun giggled as he took a look at the pictures his husband sent. Almost all of them caught the latter in a bad angle he could tell right away that it was Nakamoto boy doing. Nevertheless, like him, he knew that Chanyeol favours the teen like his own son.

Baekhyun was about to send Chanyeol a reply then when he heard a soft voice behind him, hesitantly called his name. Looking up from his phone, he spun around to face a rather fidgeting male nurse, as if he had accidentally woke up a sleeping tiger, in which him.

‘I’m sleepy, yes, but Chanyeol always said that I look like a puppy though’, Baekhyun frowned and gave the nurse a questioning look.

“Yes?”, he asked as he read the tag on the male’s uniform briefly. ‘Moon Taeil’

“D-Dr. Byun… urm that… I-I want to apologize for earlier”, Taeil stuttered, his eyes glued on his shoes, and Baekhyun lifted one eyebrow up as the younger kept on rambling his excuses.

‘Am I that scary?’, Baekhyun thought, and like it was a cue, a flashback of his operation this morning came into his mind. He suddenly remembered scolding someone in the middle of the surgery because that person passed him a wrong surgery tool. ‘Was that him?’

Sighing inwardly, Baekhyun stared at the male nurse in front of him up and down and he immediately noticed the similarity between his frame and the staff who he had raised his voice to before.

Baekhyun felt bad out of sudden. He was well aware that he is intimidated by every single juniors—his seniors too—in the hospital, but he would love it if people won’t peg him as mean forever.

“It’s fine”, he muttered after a bit, catching Taeil off guard.

“H-huh?”

“I said it’s fine”, Baekhyun repeated and smiled. “I’m at fault too. Maybe I should talk to you nicer next time?”

“I-I…”

Taeil was still taken back as Baekhyun watched him, but a shy smile slowly tugged at the corner of the younger’s lips, much to his relief.

“T-thank you, Dr. Byun!”, the nurse made a polite bow to him before beaming up. “I’ll work harder instead so I won’t disappoint you”

“Alright. You better prove it, hurm?”, Baekhyun replied, showing his crescent-moon eyes again as he smiled.

Just then, a tall male, clad in his surgery scrub, approached them and Baekhyun merely shook his head when the latter then slung his arm around Taeil with nonchalant, effectively turned the nurse’s face bright red.

“Don’t you have patients to attend to, Dr. Suh?”, Baekhyun asked, almost rolled his eyes skyward when he saw the taller grinning.

“I was on my way, sunbae… but your rare smile somehow hold me back. Today is really a good day, isn’t it?”

Baekhyun snorted and turned to Taeil at once. “Don’t let me see you being with this guy if you want to be on my good side, okay?”

The petite nurse awkwardly nodded, and Baekhyun swore he got his ears ringing later courtesy of Dr. Suh’s unmanly whine, claiming he has just ruined a perfect chance for him to score a movie date this weekend.

However, Baekhyun didn’t feel bad this time. More than anything, he thought it was a grave mistake for pampering Taehyung and this Johnny Suh at first, now that the two happily whenever they can.

“Ahh… how I wish every day is 6th May, don’t you think so, sunbae?”

Baekhyun couldn’t miss the hint of playfulness in Johnny’s tone and so he raised his fist towards the taller, pretending to hit him. “In your dream, Suh Yeongho. Time is ticking. It’s so going to be your hell day tomorrow”

With that, Baekhyun his heels and walked away. As he was nearing the corner, he heard Taeil asking Johnny what is special about 6th May that he might or might not have slowed down to hear the young doctor’s answer.

“Oh… it’s Dr. Byun’s birthday”

“R-really? You meant… today?”

“Yeah. Consider yourself lucky then, Moon dear because Dr. Byun is 100% in a good mood today and I’m also happened to not seeing anyone at the moment”

Baekhyun gagged silently, continued walking, and started to type the impending message to his husband. Once done, he looked around and smiled sheepishly when he found no one there.

“I missed our scooter date <3 Shall we?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Call <3”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


OMG Don’t kill me, Taeil & Johnny’s stan because I ship those two together >.< Also, I’m sorry (not really) for portraying Johnny as a flirty guy, but I think he suits this particular fanfic character the best out of SM Rookies/ NCT members

Other SM Rookies/ NCT members mentioned here are my favourite members… so far. How about you guys? Who is your bias?

Btw, shall I write about Chanyeol-triplets or ChanBaek again next? :D