#12 Scenario: Say No To...

I'll B There To C You

Hi!

Firstly, I'm sorry because this scenario is a little shorter than usual. I didn't actually intend to post this >.< But my friend kept bugging me to write jealous, possessive Baek so I had no choice lmao since when I listened to a friend idek

Anyway, if you love this, do upvote & leave a comment, mkay?

ps: You can follow me, @5kha75 at twitter. But I treat my account as a diary... so you've been warned


 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is late.

Baekhyun huffed slightly as he brought his hand up to his face to look at his watch. It wasn’t just a few minutes—it’s bearable at least, but 20 minutes past of the time Chanyeol should be here. Baekhyun had no idea whether to get worried or feel insulted then. He might as well go for both.

Chanyeol had never been late though. He would even make a call to him if he was going to. Yet again, there wasn’t a single call from the male too. The last one he did was during lunch time anyway, when he called to tell him that he would fetch him today.

Sighing, Baekhyun fished in the pocket of his cardigan and pulled out his phone. He hit the number 1 speed dial button, cradled the device between his ear and shoulder and slowly cleared up the mess on his work table.

Thankfully, he got his call picked up only after the first ring. Baekhyun almost bombarded Chanyeol with a lots, lots question then when he realized that the voice saying ‘Hello’ from the other line wasn’t his husband’s. Instead, it was another guy’s voice. A rather familiar one to be exact…

“K-Kyungsoo? Are you cheating on Jongin with your own friend’s husband? My husband?”, Baekhyun muttered, slightly taken back. Still, a loud snort from the Do’s quickly assured him that he was making a fool of himself.

“Am I crazy? Why should I exchange my hot shot husband with a freaking Namsan tower?”

“You have his phone…that’s why”, Baekhyun mumbled and pouted.

He could hear Chanyeol yelling ‘I’m Eiffel, okay? I’m romantic!’ in the background at the same time, followed by Kyungsoo’s disgruntled “You’re actually a lamp post, Park Chanyeol”, before his friend later explained that he answered the call because Chanyeol is preoccupied with driving, no more no less.

Baekhyun nodded, silently noted that Do Kyungsoo is probably the strictest police officer he ever met. “But why are you with Chanyeollie, hurm?”

A groan. “Geez you’re so annoying. Are you pregnant, ?”

“BAEKHYUN IS PREGNANT?”

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol’s booming voice yet again, and he couldn’t help giggling when his ears caught a spontaneous “No, idiot” coming from Kyungsoo afterwards.

“Baek, calm your , okay? My car got ran down by an this morning. That’s why I had no choice but asking Chanyeol to give me a lift to my parents’ house. They live in your neighbourhood, remember?”

“Yeah”, said Baekhyun and he was just about to say something more when Kyungsoo beat him to it.

“And just so you know, Jongin is in Jeju right now. My two girls, by the way, are having a sleepover at their friend’s house. So you could say that I need my mother’s comfort here because I’m a bit lonely. Is that clear, Byun Baekhyun?”

“Park Baekhyun”

His husband calmly corrected the Do’s, bringing a faint blush to his cheeks as he heard him. Baekhyun felt the surges of love through his entire body once again. Chanyeol surely love to remind him of that new surname of his.

Smiling at his phone, he sheepishly uttered a sorry to Kyungsoo.

Like a déjà vu, Baekhyun somehow remembered himself at 17, when he barely started dating Chanyeol, yet he always doubted the latter and Kyungsoo’s closeness out of his own negative feeling. Heck he also lost count of the time his silly jealousy struck whenever a random boy or girl approached Chanyeol, even it was pure casual.

“Sure, Baek. You better”, the officer replied and Baekhyun might not or might have chickened out with the tone the latter used. “I couldn’t see myself with a gangly elf, don’t you know?”

“Yah… Chanyeollie is Won Bin in cooking world, alright?”

“Please… he only looks like Bin, okay? Mr. Bean”

“No way”, Baekhyun retorted with a whine, while the Do’s left in fits of giggles in response.

As if it wasn’t enough, Chanyeol suddenly chimed in, innocently declaring his love towards Mr. Bean’s movies. Baekhyun face-palmed himself when he heard it.

“We’re still on the road though, Baek. You know the traffic, right?”

“Hurm… fine. But tell Chanyeol I’m mad”

With that, “Babe, I’m very sorry!”, “I forgot my phone at the restaurant” and “I had to return back to get it” broke through the call. Baekhyun chuckled as he could easily imagine a not-so amused look on Kyungsoo’s face at that point.

“There. You heard that giant”, Kyungsoo muttered, sounded annoyed.

“Yes. It was loud and clear”, Baekhyun stated the obvious, earning a soft grunt from the other at once.

“Then, Baek… Chanyeol will call you again when we reach your hospital, okay?”

Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line and took the phone away from his ear and held it properly this time. “I understand. But try to get here fast, hurm? I’m starved already”

“No compromise. I’ll personally fine your husband if he blown up a red light”

Baekhyun tsked as his face fall. “Soo, can’t you let it go this time? The hospital is really scary at night, I tell you”

“Oh… I think I’m hungry too. Might as well stop at McDonald and have a burger date with Channie”

“YAH!”, Baekhyun yelled into his phone. “Yah don’t you dare—“

But before he could say another word, Kyungsoo hung up. Baekhyun blew his bang up as he stared down at the blank screen of his phone. That nerves…

And, Baekhyun kinda remembered another thing after that. He knew then why he didn’t that fond of ChanSoo years ago, and perhaps up till now.

Kyungsoo, for sure, loves to test his patience using Chanyeol.

Although he can annoy the Do’s on almost everything, Baekhyun hates it that the male could just irk him back by staying close to his husband, unintentionally or not.