Warm Enough

Rememory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It was Jamie, Park Jimin, his date, his date’s friend, Seungyoun, Eun Bi, Jungkook and Taehyung.

         Yugyeom and BamBam both decided to head to the club first with the others while the eight of them stayed behind. Park Jimin’s date and her friend both complained about not being able to go to the club and quickly dismissed themselves to reunite with the others.

            Park Jimin walked alongside the other Jimin. As they spoke, they dropped formalities between them and were quickly to befriend one another.

            Jamie was leading the group when she came to a sudden stop. She pointed across the street and said,

“Over there. That’s the karaoke room. But first, I need to go do something,”

“What is it?” Park Jimin questioned,

“Don't worry, it'll only take a minute. Just go enjoy yourself” she replied.

She made her way to Seungyoun and leaned close into his ear to share her plans, he nodded and continued to lead the rest of the group to karaoke. Jungkook stayed behind and tagged along with Jamie, despite how silent he was, she didn’t mind his company as the two of them headed back into the direction they came from. He followed her closely behind as they approached a bakery.

“What are you planning?” Jungkook questioned,

“I want to buy Jimin oppa a cake. What kind of flavors does he like?”  she earnestly questioned.

“You don’t need to go through the troubl-“

Jamie cut him off, “No, I want to do something for him. It’s his birthday and Seungyoun just wrote our names on the card. I didn’t know it was going to be such an intimate gathering, speaking of,” she pushed him softly, “You should have warned me ya know.”

Jungkook pursed his lips together.  I thought I made it clear that I was asking you to come as my date.

“He likes vanilla,” he replied.

“Okay, great!” Jimin pointed to a cake in the corner and fished out a twenty from her purse to hand it to the cashier. Jungkook abruptly stopped her and handed her his card, to which Jimin pushed his hand away and strongly declined the offer.

“Thanks for offering Jungkook, but I told you. I wanted to get him a present myself,” she requested the cashier to proceed.

“Hmm… But there is something else you could help me with” she said to Jungkook.

“Can we just decorate it on our own?” she asked the woman behind the counter.

The clerk nodded and gave them both a small bowl. “You can pick out things to decorate with over there,” she pointed to the counter tops filled with jars of assorted candies. Jimin asked Jungkook about what sweets and candies the other Jimin liked. After gathering various treats, Jamie and Jungkook grabbed a seat in the small bakery.

“You really dressed up tonight,” Jungkook remarked.

Jimin easily blushed, she grew embarrassed and resorted with,

“I didn’t know what to wear to a club.”

Jungkook put his hands into his pockets and stared at her attentively,

“I’m just teasing you. You look really nice tonight Jamie,” he replied with faint voice.

Jamie shyly nodded at his remark as the worker placed a plain vanilla cake in front of them with two piping bags filled with frosting. The both of them decorated the cake to the best of their abilities and placed it in a box before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter